Bullshido "No BS" Hats On the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    If you can come up with a new way to consume marijuana that is not suppositories, you're hired!
    Time released thc and cbd capsules?

Comment

If you can come up with a new way to consume marijuana that is not suppositories, you're hired!
      Don’t.
      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

I'm wondering if Bullshido themed bongs might be a thing in light of the interest in marijuana...

Comment

eye drops ? Nasal Spray ?

If either of those becomes your ticket to extra millions, please be kind and assign me a small royalty. A 16th override would be just fine !
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Topicals are OK, eye drops are not allowed by the WA Liquor and Cannabis Board.
            Fuck me, I'm not as smart as I thought I was...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

The next round of Bullshido shirts should have "503 Survivor" on them.

And be black.

And long sleeved.

Some of us grapple no gi and all that....

Comment

Actually I ordered a hat a while ago and still haven't gotten it.

I have a receipt.
                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/12/2019 2:39pm, .
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Weird, my last post doesn't show up in "New Bullshit". Strange day.
                  '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    Actually I ordered a hat a while ago and still haven't gotten it.

I have a receipt.
                    Ordered mine front then UK and received it weeks ago .

Already using it to impress chicks.

But I confess I only bought it to deprive one of those fart knuckles on the Facebook page from having one .
                    King without a crown

Comment

Don’t talk about Phrost that way.
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X