Bullshido "No BS" Hats On the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido "No BS" Hats On the Way

I just approved the proofs for these. We only did two colors for the first run to gauge popularity. But sponsors and supporting members will get first crack at them of course, and a coupon code for a discount, as always.

They'll go on sale as soon as I get my hands on them and everything is okay. I'm guessing about 3 to 4 weeks based on the manufacturer's timeline. I only did an order of about 30 total but we can reorder more whenever if there is a greater demand. I only have one head so I I certainly don't need a dozen extra fucking hats put on it.

I was hoping they’d be top hats.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Fuck steampunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        Fuck steampunk.
        How about No BS labcoats, safety goggles, and colored water props ?

When can we expect those ?
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

We'd do No BS mankinis if enough people wanted them.

Comment

We'd do No BS mankinis if enough people wanted them.
            Yeah, considering the average age of those who post here now regularly, I don't think that is a good idea.

Maybe some of the Euro bullies (all 2 of them who post?) would go in for that kind of thing.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I'll buy a hat just to keep them out of the hands of all the aikido fan boys on the facebook page. Not black though, I live in Florida and black hats actually melt your head down here.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I’m just here for the update on when I can buy a gray one. Mankini, I mean.

Comment

Why has the BS Cap come to life? How does it have an account?
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Fuck steampunk.
                    Uh...have you NOT seen Sucker Punch?

That movie sums up your whole life, especially the last, especially the last 9 words spoken.

Are there any t-shirts left?
                    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                      Why has the BS Cap come to life? How does it have an account?
                      I was looking high and low for the joke before it hit me that, at my posting rate, Lily has probably never seen me before in her life and that for all she knows I *am* a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cap View Post
                        I was looking high and low for the joke before it hit me that, at my posting rate, Lily has probably never seen me before in her life and that for all she knows I *am* a hat.
                        Says the hat to the flower.
                        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                          Says the hat to the flower.
                          Choo choo I'm a truck. Or something.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the "No BS" range of sex toys. Probably more money in sex toys than hats

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                              I'm looking forward to the "No BS" range of Phrost sex dolls. Probably more money in sex toys than hats
                              FTFY.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X