Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, Red Flag Laws, and Dystopian Dreams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Let me introduce you to a little thing called "the annotated Constitution." I like to call it Constitution++. It's the Constitution, but amended in the various places with all of SCOTUS's decisions clarifying our rule of law.
    https://www.congress.gov/constitution-annotated

Well, I appreciate it. I've bookmarked the beast under "must read until eyes bleed".
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
      You have hate crimes that are misdemeanours?
      I asked myself the same thing.

Federal law does prohibit a misdemeanant convicted of domestic violence from possessing firearms.

Even non-injury DV...
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Tenzen View Post
        If you're referring to America, one of the few countries with laws dictating such things as speech, we don't have the freedom to spew hatred. That's not a freedom we possess, and should rightly be a crime, as it is in most countries.

The first amendment prevents the government from making laws which abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.

That means you can't Abridge the meaning, so that the essence of peoples truths and grievances can be heard by all, rather than abridged and used to control, subdue or propagandize society. The law speaks solely to addressing governments, businesses, or to right wrongs, and whenever such public statements are needed to further the truth or protect civil liberties and defend people's way of lives.

That is to say the Amendment was created to make America a better, safer, more enlightened and intelligent place to live. Hate speech is the antithesis of the first amendment.

It's not the speech itself which is destructive, and which destroys America, but the Hate.

The only people pushing for hate speech protections are hateful people who really have no place in American society but to destroy America.

Likewise, the only people pushing for 2nd amendment gun rights for individual gun ownership for personal reasons , which the second amendment definitely does not allow for, are the people who murder and kill Americans. Every landmark court decision ever made in regards to Gun rights and gun ownership has come directly from the Southern Confederate States, states with a culture of hatred & murder, who necessitate the carrying of firearms for the easy murder of Africans.

There is no room in America, or our constitution for hatred and murder. Those are Confederate prologues. Gun laws throw up "red flags" for hateful racist confederates and their ilk, and that's about it.
        I feel like you have no idea who the founding fathers were or what their intent for the constitution was. Also you seem to interpret the second amendment opposite of how the supreme court does.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenzen View Post
          No, we don't. Your belief that the founding fathers gave Americans the right spew vitriolic diatribe contradicts all of known, oral, and written history to date, regarding the many types of people who populated America during the time it was written. No amount of amazing mental handsprings is going to change that, try as you may.

quite a TOOL, then? I have an annotated Bible for you to read, it's all about how mostly we're supposed to be having sex with young male children. Fascinating read, it contains the various SCROTUMS's thoughts on the subject of religion, clarifying that complex document that the rest of humanity it obviously too dumb and uneducated to understand.

I would definitely recommend that for those who can't read complex sentences all by themselves, particularly, or for those with not much knowledge or insight as to who those mythical people were, as mythical as, dare I say, the founding population. Things we may never know, I suppose, we should get some anthropologists on that tho for sure.

Contrary to what Hollywood has taught you, the population of America at that time spoke an entirely different English that we do today, and had entirely different cultural norms. Nobody was 1/100th as vile and offensive as you and I have become today. no, believe it or not there wasn't a bunch of hate speech in America, unless, I suppose, you were a Slave.

nope. seriously. never. But I suspect this typing by the seat of your pants approach of yours will likely end in something to that effect.

As diametrically opposed as you seem to believe they are, they're both just a bunch of Americans. It's kind of like saying the party clowns and the circus clowns are diametrically opposed. To everyone else, they're all just clowns.

haven't even got my toes wet yet bro, I see you're about up to your neck there though. Troll is something you don't agree with, and lack the wherewithal to make a coherent argument against, and then tell yourself it's somehow beneath you, for solace.

Every Land Mark Decision which interpreted the 2nd Amendment as individual right. Those were confederate states. FYI, there are no longer Confederate States. DC v Heller was actually here in the United States, but yes, still full of "idiot southerners", to be sure. So, that's WAY more on.

You're saying "lemme guess, you're against Fascism"

yes, bro, as is every actual American, and even every actual German, at this point. But that Nazi flag looks good on you.
          I'm only going to address two parts of this tard post:

First on your comment of language, yes people did in fact speak in a different manner when the country was founded. The problem is when you REALLY research the views our founders had you find that your opinion is in fact incorrect. The part you put in about people not being as vile historically is really hilarious.

Second is your obvious hatred of "the south". You see this makes you a clear bigot. You seem to not consider the southern states to be part of the U.S. which is so fucking retarded that I'm unsure how to fully address it. I may jokingly make fun of hillbillies occasionally, but you seem to legitimately hate southerners which is disturbing.

Oh and just to be clear by constantly talking down people of the south you're basically using hate speech dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

First on your comment of language, yes people did in fact speak in a different manner when the country was founded. The problem is when you REALLY research the views our founders had you find that your opinion is in fact incorrect. The part you put in about people not being as vile historically is really hilarious.

Second is your obvious hatred of "the south". You see this makes you a clear bigot. You seem to not consider the southern states to be part of the U.S. which is so fucking retarded that I'm unsure how to fully address it. I may jokingly make fun of hillbillies occasionally, but you seem to legitimately hate southerners which is disturbing.

Oh and just to be clear by constantly talking down people of the south you're basically using hate speech dumbass.
            That's funny. I was just about to post that you two could start a thread making fun of southerners. But yeah, he may have a little deeper hatred than you do.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
              That's funny. I was just about to post that you two could start a thread making fun of southerners. But yeah, he may have a little deeper hatred than you do.
              A good portion of my family are rednecks, I'm not talking like just poser rednecks either they're full on huntin, fishin, outdoors rednecks. I don't have any hatred at all for southerners or any redneck in general. I poke fun at them yes, but that's all it is.

Comment

Beto did not beat around the bush regarding his campaign promise.

So much for, "nobody wants to take your guns".

Comment

Shut up he has oral and written history on his side.

I’m just trying to figure out if it is Marvel Comics What If? or DC’s Elseworlds history.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Yes, he was definite.
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Well at least Beto was honest about it, most of them lie and say "we support the second amendment". That song and dance was bullshit from the start. Their end game has always been to disarm like Europe.

Comment

Well at least Beto was honest about it, most of them lie and say "we support the second amendment". That song and dance was bullshit from the start. Their end game has always been to disarm like Europe.
                        I am sad to say that I believe that you are correct.

Comment

Sad thing is if they actually had honest stats and research they might get me to agree. It’s the BS stats from shitty “researchers” that is irritating.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X