Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, Red Flag Laws, and Dystopian Dreams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, Red Flag Laws, and Dystopian Dreams....

Just a starting post...

Feel free to add more relevant interesting cases.

What speech constitutes a credible threat, and when is speech a crime.

https://www.wgal.com/article/gun-lik...hner/28844700#

Posted before:

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...t=#post3040192

Red flag laws vs rights of due process.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Communism is the only way forward. Hate speech must never be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by comradegrizzly View Post
        Congratulations for being more on. Get back to us when you can define "hate speech," in a way that doesn't infringe on somebody else's rights.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          Congratulations for being more on. Get back to us when you can define "hate speech," in a way that doesn't infringe on somebody else's rights.
          Listen internet tough guy. Hate speech is anything that goes against communism. The workers produce and do not infringe on anybody's rights.

Comment

Listen internet tough guy. Hate speech is anything that goes against communism. The workers produce and do not infringe on anybody's rights.
            I hate you.

okay

Have posted before that hate lexicon is not tolerated in this home.

Suck a dick and send video of your ass raping by Nazi bikers.

Weak troll effort HM.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

LOL, I'm as gentle as a kitten cuddling with a lamb.

You're as fake as Tammy Faye Bakker's visage. Either that, or you're as ignorant of the human condition as mosquitos are of malaria (I shan't be holding my breath for you to figure that one out).
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Listen you fascist, the fight is real. Everyday workers are being exploited. The Conneaut Communist Militia is end fascism and sieze the means of production!

Comment

Listen you fascist, the fight is real. Everyday workers are being exploited. The Conneaut Communist Militia is end fascism and sieze the means of production!

I so love you. Please, keep posting. We, the cognoscenti, highly approve of your barely comprehensible bumper-sticker campaign to liberate the workers. If only they were as smart as you, the whole world would be RED RED RED.

Glasnost!

Mother Russia!

Spasibog bolshoe, comrade!

Comment

Stalin would have stuffed you in a gulag for being a ginourmous faggot.

Comment

O.P. doesn't apply. The guy caught a disorderly conduct charge. Nothing about guns in the article​.

FREE CHELSIE MANNING'S WILLIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                        O.P. doesn't apply. The guy caught a disorderly conduct charge. Nothing about guns in the article​.

FREE CHELSIE MANNING'S WILLIE!
                        Not yet, but the point is to observe how the speech restrictions start and evolve in the current environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Not yet, but the point is to observe how the speech restrictions start and evolve in the current environment.
                          It started with this dumbass safe space PC movement crap. For some reason people started to listen to the crazies instead of ignoring them like some sign holding "the end is near" retard.

Comment

I've been telling my wife that she violates my right to free speech every time she flags my facebook pictures of her that she doesn't like and they make me take it down.

It's bullshit!
                            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                              It started with this dumbass safe space PC movement crap. For some reason people started to listen to the crazies instead of ignoring them like some sign holding "the end is near" retard.
                              Nope, it started before this with the dumbass hate crime enhancement, which is a code word for hate speech. This led to safe spaces and trigger words.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X