Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Abagnale gives advice on very simple identity theft prevention precaution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, that thing about "have you stopped beating your wife, yet?" didn't really sink in.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
      So, that thing about "have you stopped beating your wife, yet?" didn't really sink in.
      I'm sorry you don't understand it.

Mu.

Do you want a picture?

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        I'm sorry you don't understand it.

Mu.

Do you want a picture?

Cool pic. Reminds me of the radiator on my truck, after sucking up a few dragonflies.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Cool pic. Reminds me of the radiator on my truck, after sucking up a few dragonflies.
          Do you even know how many species of Dragonfly your radiator might have caught? This goes back to sampling theory too.
          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

669,920. That's the precise number of combinations of Dragonfly species that may have flewn into your fucking radiator.

Who will challenge me?

Edit: that number is SPECIFIC TO TEXAS. Just to save some of you poor saps the time and energy.
            Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/16/2019 10:34pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              669,920. That's the precise number of combinations of Dragonfly species that may have flewn into your fucking radiator.

Who will challenge me?

Edit: that number is SPECIFIC TO TEXAS. Just to save some of you poor saps the time and energy.
              I'm already cursing myself, but there are exactly 3 dragonflies in my radiator.

669,920 is not evenly divisible by three, but I'm sure you have some totally bullshit rationale, which I now await with extreme boredom.

Comment

Why is Rabbit banned ?
                "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                  Why is Rabbit banned ?
                  Monkey did not like Rabbit's avatar.

Rabbit made a claim that he paid monies to Bullshido.

Sub banned Rabbit.
                  Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 9/17/2019 4:57am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Sub banned Rabbit.

Comment

Rabbit openly and publicly lied about paying for status on these forums. We are not cheats or thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Sub banned Rabbit.
                        OK. Nevermind. Got it.
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Rabbit openly and publicly lied about paying for status on these forums. We are not cheats or thieves.
                          This is why I don't think any of this is an actual troll job. I won't repeat what I think is going on but really it was just a matter of time and I was just warming up to the idea of watching people hurl themselves into the storm and expect not to get dirty and wet.

Rabbit is a smart guy that I believe truly means well, but he needs peace of mind and he's not gonna find that talking to jerks like me.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

You get a ban for lying on here? Shit. Checks posts......Ok, I think I'm good. *close call.
                            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I kinda like drunk Rabbit.
                              Woke up and the banhammer has pounded the nail back flush...
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Rabbit picks the weirdest things to get twisted up about.
                                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X