Another Mass shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danharr View Post
    white males are the ones shooting up everything.
    Incorrect
    Also nobody commits crimes against white people more than whites.
    Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      What does that have to do with Fake stating that he was looking forward to a discussion of Chicago after this Texas shooting,

and my providing the year to date Chicago shooting numbers?

And as an atheist, I am curious, why do you bring up "Bible Belt" when it comes to murder rates?

The Bible is full of murders.
      You're not too sharp if you need me to explain my post. Why wouldn't the truth about shootings in America be brought up when the lies about Chicago were mentioned. As an atheist get your head out of your non believing ass and not filter everything though the prism of your non belief. I brought up Baton Rouge and the bible belt because it defies the stereotype of Chicago blacks only killing like crazy.
      Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Comment

when the lies about Chicago were mentioned.
        What lies about Chicago were mentioned and by who?
        I brought up Baton Rouge and the bible belt because it defies the stereotype of Chicago blacks only killing like crazy.
        Who besides you have made a post stating that "Chicago blacks only" commit murders or shootings?

Comment

What lies about Chicago were mentioned and by who?

Who besides you have made a post stating that "Chicago blacks only" commit murders or shootings?
          The entire lie about Chicago and the blacks killing everyone is a running narrative. Not here on this thread but in real world that's why Chicago gets mentioned every time we have a mass shooting as deflection.
          Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Comment

The entire lie about Chicago and the blacks killing everyone is a running narrative. Not here on this thread but in real world that's why Chicago gets mentioned every time we have a mass shooting as deflection.
            Fake mentioned he was looking forward to Chicago being discussed,

and I brought up the real year to date shooting numbers from Chicago.

That has nothing to do with this "lie about Chicago and the blacks killing everyone" that you have stated,

in that neither Fake nor I made that statement,

and neither Fake nor I told a lie in either of our posts regarding the matter.

You are the only one making that statement, although I will grant you that Ghost made a racist trolling comment.

Chicago gets mentioned because Chicago has very strict gun control laws but those laws have been widely unsuccessful in reducing murders or gun violence for that matter.

Racism is a concept that you seem to be tacking on.

Maybe others do it, but it was not part of the discussion about Chicago between Fake's post and mine,

until you and Ghost started making racist posts in one direction or the other.
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 8/31/2019 8:56pm, .

Comment

Unless you mean white minorities then your post makes no sense white males are the ones shooting up everything. Also nobody commits crimes against white people more than whites.
              The Jews did this.

Comment

Fake mentioned he was looking forward to Chicago being discussed,

Chicago gets mentioned because Chicago has very strict gun control laws but those laws have been widely unsuccessful in reducing murders or gun violence for that matter.
                ^this^

+ DC, NYC, LA and many other municipalities.

https://www.kosu.org/post/constituti...without-permit

Governor Kevin Stitt signed a bill Wednesday that makes it legal for most Oklahomans who are 21 or older to carry a gun without a license. Oklahoma joins more than a dozen states that allow eligible adults to carry firearms without taking a safety course or paying licensing fees.

The new law also allows active military, veterans, and reserve military who are 18 or over to carry without a permit.
                on another front, the law has an attempted block by a vote of the people-

https://kfor.com/2019/08/29/official...fore-deadline/

OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma lawmaker and organizers who want to vote on a permitless carry measure have only a few hours before they are forced to turn in signatures to the Capitol.
                Real numbers forthcoming.
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  The Jews did this.
                  I blame minorities.
                  I have no reason to think that you are kidding, Ghost.

You fall under the category of people that Phrost often describes as being easy targets for radicalization, falling for scams, etc.

And, in most of your posts you seem to be an unhappy with your life, angry young white man, with a fascination on firearms that is not confined to self-defense, law enforcement, military service, or sportive aspects,

but also frequent posts referencing soldier of fortune desires, mercenary desires, and killing people, ie oil executives or otherwise.

In any case, this is a serious thread, with a serious topic, about a serious tragedy, not Trollshido.

If you were waiting for it, I will satisfy your desire to hear someone say that your racist posts and anti-semitic posts are disgusting.

Comment

I have no reason to think that you are kidding, Ghost.

You fall under the category of people that Phrost often describes as being easy targets for radicalization, falling for scams, etc.

And, in most of your posts you seem to be an unhappy with your life, angry young white man, with a fascination on firearms that is not confined to self-defense, law enforcement, military service, or sportive aspects,

but also frequent posts referencing soldier of fortune desires, mercenary desires, and killing people, ie oil executives or otherwise.

In any case, this is a serious thread, with a serious topic, not Trollshido.

If you were waiting for it, I will satisfy your desire to hear someone say that your racist posts and anti-semitic posts are disgusting.
                    M8 half of my family is Jewish. I'm making fun of the sort of logic that comes from people in these situations. Everyone looking to point a finger. No one looking for real answers. I've gone on about media contagion before. I've made my real views on this topic explicitly clear.

Comment

M8 half of my family is Jewish. I'm making fun of the sort of logic that comes from people in these situations. Everyone looking to point a finger. No one looking for real answers. I've gone on about media contagion before. I've made my real views on this topic explicitly clear.
                      I have to deal with actual neo-nazis on Instagram sending me fucked up shit surprisingly often. I loath those people and think they are the absolute dregs of society. And I don't have a particularly positive opinion of society as a whole.

Comment

I am delighted to hear that you were joking rather than being serious.

If you are going to be satirical, a bit more wit might help.

The racial tensions in this country do not need to be stirred further by those that don't know you are kidding reading posts thinking you are serious and saying "there is another racist",

or worse, reading your posts, and thinking that is a narrative that Bullshido supports, or that Bullshido members, through their silence, endorse.

Comment

No

You've made multiple blanket statements about entire demographics on multiple threads.

Stop now. You're not funny, woke or well informed. There is nothing funny here, this thread or this topic.

Again, stop, now.

Comment

I am delighted to hear that you were joking rather than being serious.

If you are going to be satirical, a bit more wit might help.

The racial tensions in this country do not need to be stirred further by those that don't know you are kidding reading posts thinking you are serious and saying "there is another racist",

or worse, reading your posts, and thinking that is a narrative that Bullshido supports, or that Bullshido members, through their silence, endorse.
                            That's honestly a fair take. The real sad thing is if I had posted that a few years ago the satirical nature would have been far more obvious because such views were not nearly as mainstream. I miss the days when disliking Nazis wasn't considered to be a controversial stance.

Comment

That's honestly a fair take. The real sad thing is if I had posted that a few years ago the satirical nature would have been far more obvious because such views were not nearly as mainstream. I miss the days when disliking Nazis wasn't considered to be a controversial stance.
                              What the fuck? Get your head out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                                What the fuck? Get your head out of your ass.
                                You would be surprised. Modern social media is absolute hell. Instagram is particularly bad.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X