Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    What??? I mean, if you're going to go with a scene from stir crazy, it has to be this one:

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/16/2020 10:19am, .

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Im going with this:

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    But it really happened like this...

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    Jeffrey Epstein killed Mr Body in the county jail with the noose. But it also could have happened like this...

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/15/2020 10:12pm, .

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    It’s funny how these conspiracies work. Here’s mine, this shit is deeper than anyone believes and they already have all of the information.

While everyone is worried about protecting G and E is already dead, no one pushes anyone in power for the actual proof. So, they’ve spent this time deflecting and misdirecting everyone while the power base is protected..

Yes, I still believe he killed himself. I think he learned or realized he was going to be the sacrifical lamb.
    I watched a Netflix documentary on it a few weeks back and apparently Epstein was pissed off with the result of his original prosecution be sure he thought his lawyers could have done better As in full acquittal .

Ive read allot of conspiracy theory’s about the prosecutor but he said that he did the deal to ensure Epstein did prison time which I kinda get because Epstein had some serious lawyer power and if they could have established that he had no knowledge of their age or better yet that they had lied about their age then he did have a fighting chance .

If Ghislaine has all the videos and has been roaming free since Epstein was arrested then she has had time to put them out of reach of LO and plan her defence .

I think their is a chance she could get off with a very light or even no sentence .

With regards to sacrificial lambs I think it’s telling that the pic of her and Kevin Spacey has been doing the rounds .

Who knows even Chris Tucker maybe in the mix without Jackie Chan to save him .

All that to say that I believe in the unwavering consistency of the US justice system and if somebody has enough money then as guilty as they may seam they are still in with a fighting chance to be found not guilty.

Paging Sam Browning......

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    It’s funny how these conspiracies work. Here’s mine, this shit is deeper than anyone believes and they already have all of the information.

While everyone is worried about protecting G and E is already dead, no one pushes anyone in power for the actual proof. So, they’ve spent this time deflecting and misdirecting everyone while the power base is protected..

Yes, I still believe he killed himself. I think he learned or realized he was going to be the sacrifical lamb.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied
    Originally posted by PDA View Post
    Ghislaine Maxwell ‘is being moved “from cell to cell” to avoid being killed in jail’

Why is this necessary if Epstein killed himself ?
    Something, something, killary?? Seriously though if she does have evidence to trade as is the rumor then yeah she's probably a walking corpse.

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly being moved 'from cell to cell' to avoid any attempts on her life.

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Ghislaine Maxwell ‘is being moved “from cell to cell” to avoid being killed in jail’

Why is this necessary if Epstein killed himself ?

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

lol. What a clusterfuck!

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...pt-no-n1113166

Haha not helping.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    They were reportedly offered a plea deal last week that they refused. Almost like they know talking will get them killed...
    I'm guessing they will be "silenced" regardless.

Leave a comment:

• ghost55
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Two of the Epstein guards have been arrested, allegedly.

https://news.yahoo.com/prison-guards-arrested-connection-jeffrey-143132844.html
    They were reportedly offered a plea deal last week that they refused. Almost like they know talking will get them killed...

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Two of the Epstein guards have been arrested, allegedly.

https://news.yahoo.com/prison-guards-arrested-connection-jeffrey-143132844.html

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    It seems to be a common defense attorney "go to" to try to introduce some reasonable doubt to the jury. I'm surprised a Judge would a priori talk to the jury about it, as rules of evidence are pretty strict about what can be admitted, etc., and how.

Seems kind of prejudicial, to me, surprised he gets away with it (the judge).

Most people think "possession" means you have the object(s) on your person. Little do they know...

The PA then asks the officer "well, why didn't you take fingerprints or do DNA analysis".
    Because I did not need to in order to establish probable cause for an arrest.
    Because taking fingerprints off a smooth, glass surface (meth pipe, for example), or a cardboard or plastic bindle, is difficult, and usually does not work.
    Yeah, I've watched him do it a bunch of times. No one ever objects. I thought it was interesting.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X