Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-jail-n1041081

When he allegedly faked his jailhouse assault, I immediately thought suicide attempt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A918CBAA-A48C-42B0-BC2C-92F2B112C49F.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	4330896

How’s this for starters ?
    King without a crown

Comment

With as many high level politicians he rubbed elbows with "suicide" should really be in parentheses.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-jail-n1041081

When he allegedly faked his jailhouse assault, I immediately thought suicide attempt.
        Welcome back to'Murica!
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

So far I have seen a bunch of Clinton memes and some calls for more Trump investigations. Frankly I'm underwhelmed so far.
          "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
            So far I have seen a bunch of Clinton memes and some calls for more Trump investigations. Frankly I'm underwhelmed so far.
            For me it is the TMZ crowd. You know make a claim, get it out in the open and “update” it later. I hated TMZ when it stared and despise the news organizations who now follow their template.

Comment

Serious question and it is going to show my lack of knowledge - without any inside ‘help’, how could an inmate commit suicide? Strangulation using their clothing?
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

If they are not on suicide watch, they have access to everything as a regular inmate. Shoelaces, clothes, sheets, razors, toothbrushes, etc etc etc. Not to mention all of the illegal contraband.

Comment

For example and no they do not show the death.

Comment

It's easier when Hillary helps. In all seriousness though he probably did have a lot of dirt on some very powerful people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
                      You need more Libertarians in your Facebook friends. Mine are going nuts.

First it was clearly a conspiracy because "How can a man on suicide watch committ suicide?".

Then when it was pointed out that he hasn't been on suicide watch for 12 days, "That's even more a conspiracy then."

Peeps who doubt science and see shadow governments everywhere are great for this kind of thing.
                      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post

First it was clearly a conspiracy because "How can a man on suicide watch committ suicide?".

Then when it was pointed out that he hasn't been on suicide watch for 12 days, "That's even more a conspiracy then."

Peeps who doubt science and see shadow governments everywhere are great for this kind of thing.
                        Ironic.

Hypervigilance, or Paranoia, is, in the right dose and application, a useful survival trait.

Obviously in the wrong dose or application, a poison.

But, truth is often stranger than fiction, and far less comforting.

Regarding Epstein, who knows?

Until someone with proof comes forward, or is persuaded to, nobody...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post

I probably would be seeing a bunch of Libertarian memes about it, but I actually nuked social media last week. Thus, I am left with memes from forums, texts, etc.

That said, the number of mainstream personalities expressing doubt about this suicide is interesting. Shows how comfortable we have all become with wheels-within-wheels thinking.
                          "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

King without a crown

Comment

Murder or suicide both seem plausible to me. I don't understand everyone's certainty that it was an organized hit. The fact that he's been arrested at all kind of works against the narrative that his powerful allies control the law enforcement that was detaining him. Seems like exactly the kind of situation where a guy like him would kill himself.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X