Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    But I am betting that Mrs. Rabbit’s ass is flat and not round.
    That is a high-percentage bet, I'm not impressed.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Hahaha. Mu.
      Moo? Don't call your wife a cow!

Comment

Chemtrails are fake.
        You're the sort of dullard that trust the establishment unconditionally and ridicules anything approaching counter culture or the suggestion that the ruling classes have anything but your best interests at heart. There's a reason I call you a bootlicker.

Comment

He killed himself according to the medical examiner.

Case closed, unless you're a disphit conspiracy theorist who watches too many procedurals.

Then it's just turtles.
          You believe medical examiners, huh? Because Dr Baden, an experienced medical examiner, came to the opposite conclusion. People on both sides are too certain of themselves at this point.

Comment

I'm convinced Wabbit is working for Moloch and the Clinton Foundation at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
              You believe medical examiners, huh? Because Dr Baden, an experienced medical examiner, came to the opposite conclusion. People on both sides are too certain of themselves at this point.
              Baden was not the ME on the case. He is specifically being paid by Epstein's family to come to a contradictory conclusion.

Happens all the time in court. I've been asked to do it. And lots of forensics theories are blown apart, especially when they are based on little to no evidence, as Dr Badens theory is.

There is zero evidence of foul play.
              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/31/2019 1:56pm, .
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                I despise your habit of hiding your inadequacies behind a famous name, so I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert in forensic medicine or that I know the guy personally, but...

...you do know who Dr. Michael Baden is, yes?

You shouldn't be slinging bullshit accusations at him.
                Wabbit, I didn't say this in order to shut you down. You have a legitimate angle of attack here, if you can do the research to support it. Your accusations toward him are bullshit, but there are non-bullshit accusations you could support. It would help if you had actual connections in the forensic science community, as opposed to those you pretend to have, but being a googledork will mostly get you there.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  You're the sort of dullard that trust the establishment unconditionally and ridicules anything approaching counter culture or the suggestion that the ruling classes have anything but your best interests at heart. There's a reason I call you a bootlicker.
                  Yes, the reason is you are young, naive, and prone to misdirection.

The New York medical examiner's office is not "the establishment".
                  '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Dr. Sanjay Gupta also disagreed with Dr. Baden. His opinion also carries weight.

What is currently weightless is the evidence of murder. Nothing but hunches.

People kill themselves in prison all the time. Especially the guilty ones.

Comment

This entire shitshow was under the purview of the federal government. Some of the people implicated include members of the global ruling elite. If that isn't the establishment I don't know what is.

Comment

I haven't been following this story much, so bear with me a bit. Does the New York medical examiner's office employ an actual trained medical professional?? I only ask because state run medical examiners have historically been suspect as to their actual expertise. Is it an elected position in New York??

Comment

This entire shitshow was under the purview of the federal government. Some of the people implicated include members of the global ruling elite. If that isn't the establishment I don't know what is.
                          The trouble with your baseless theory is there is no evidence anyone is implicated in Epstein's death.

So fine, a purple unicorn ninja'd in there and hung him dead. Equal parts best evidence.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            I haven't been following this story much, so bear with me a bit. Does the New York medical examiner's office employ an actual trained medical professional?? I only ask because state run medical examiners have historically been suspect as to their actual expertise. Is it an elected position in New York??
                            Dr. Sampson, the Chief ME, is a mayoral appointment.

Sampson joined the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of the City of New York as a Fellow in Forensic Pathology in 1998. She later served as a Cardiovascular Pathology Consultant, a Senior Medical Examiner, and First Deputy Chief Medical Examiner before being appointed as the Acting Chief Medical Examiner in February 2013 when Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch announced his retirement.[1] She was formally appointed as the Chief Medical Examiner on December 10, 2014.[2]
                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offi...ty_of_New_York

Comment

The trouble with your baseless theory is there is no evidence anyone is implicated in Epstein's death.

So fine, a purple unicorn ninja'd in there and hung him dead. Equal parts best evidence.

Prove me wrong.
                              Well no shit there's no one implicated. When it happened all the cameras were down and the guards were sleeping. Epstein was in his own cell and isolated from genpop. Of course no one saw shit.

Comment

Well no shit there's no one implicated. When it happened all the cameras were down and the guards were sleeping. Epstein was in his own cell and isolated from genpop. Of course no one saw shit.
                                Two cameras, not all of them. And at least one has usable data currently in the hands of the FBI.

The trouble with the conspiracy claim is that it's tied and promoted by the same people who believe the Clinton's run an international child sex ring, partially out of the basement of a real pizzaria in Washington DC that, much like the Alamo, also has no basement.

In the absence of real evidence, conspiracy theorists will always make up their own, and discount observable facts.

Although I am not a big proponent of Occam's razor, it definitely applies here. Otherwise people go off the rails with their theorycrafting.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X