Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Donald Trump, Courtney Love, Ehud Barak, Alan Dershowitz, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Ted Kennedy, David Koch, Bill Richardson, Peter Soros, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew. You get the idea.
    And it’s known for sure that this is a pedo list, and not just a random list of people he knows how, exactly?

Comment

The names his Butler circled before he kicked the bucket late last year are the.most suspect. Cross reference the book with his flight logs if you want the closest picture of who is likely a predator.

Comment

Donald Trump, Courtney Love, Ehud Barak, Alan Dershowitz, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Ted Kennedy, David Koch, Bill Richardson, Peter Soros, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew. You get the idea.
        Just give the short list of important people who were not on the list, please.

So far, I've got Al Gore and Walter Mondale.

Comment

Apparently the guy's whole deal was getting rich, powerful and influential people out to his parties where they could be pressured into extremely compromised situations and later later​ black mailed. (By whom is question better asnwered by people more curious and reckless than I)

Rubbing elbows with the guy doesn't mean much but partying at his house on the regular is pretty damn suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            Even though the actual ME said that was bullshit and the COD was not homicide.

I love when forensics guys promote theories with zero evidence...this guy would get ripped up in court. By the way, he was paid by Epstein's family, to go public with a pet theory.
            I despise your habit of hiding your inadequacies behind a famous name, so I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert in forensic medicine or that I know the guy personally, but...

...you do know who Dr. Michael Baden is, yes?

You shouldn't be slinging bullshit accusations at him.

Comment

I bet you also believe operation northwoods was propaganda, COINTELPRO isn't a thing, and that MLK wasn't killed by the FBI.
              I believe, and double checked your unsub claim and found it to be without merit.

Much like some posters are "Pure Bullshido".
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Somehow I doubt Epstein was an expert on expedient ways to kill yourself in prison.
                I'm willing to bet he fantasized about killing himself for quite some time. He was one sick bastard just based on what's known.
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                  I don’t watch the news. I’ve seen lots of Epstein memes, though.

Can somebody tell me the story in a single paragraph?
                  He killed himself according to the medical examiner.

Case closed, unless you're a disphit conspiracy theorist who watches too many procedurals.

Then it's just turtles.

Comment

I'm willing to bet he fantasized about killing himself for quite some time. He was one sick bastard just based on what's known.
                    Yes, the principles of skeptical inquiry are totally based on vague propositions you'd be willing to bet on, in the full knowledge that no one can disprove the proposition now.

You're not a scientist. You're not an engineer. You're not a rationalist.

You are fake news.

Comment

It does sound like a big bunch of speculation and nothingness to me.

Comment

We need fewer, not more, conspiracy idiots in this world.

Comment

But I am betting that Mrs. Rabbit’s ass is flat and not round.

Comment

Next you're going to tell me that Pinochet ordered all of those cattleprods off of woot.com and that the CIA officers that were there at the time were merely on vacation.

Comment

Hahaha. Mu.

Comment

Next you're going to tell me that Pinochet ordered all of those cattleprods off of woot.com and that the CIA officers that were there at the time were merely on vacation.
                                Chemtrails are fake.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X