Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    This whole thing is sketchy as fuck. Epstein was killed to protect the rest of the network.
    That's a pretty bold, unsub claim.

If what you're suggesting is a network, then which elements are proximity 1?

Please, don't give me a news article. Something administrative, thank you.
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      So you think the claim is a serial killer whose identity is unknown?

Don't use jargon you don't understand.

Comment

If what you're suggesting is a network, then which elements are proximity 1?

Please, don't give me a news article. Something administrative, thank you.
        What do you think is more likely: a man with a ton of life-destroying dirt on a ton of powerful people including those that have or currently hold high level public office was murdered, or a prisoner in a maximum security facility that had just gotten off suicide watch after allegedly attempting to hang himself in the cell he shared with a former mob hitman managed to actually off himself even though the highest point in his cell he could jump from was his bed that was only 18in off the ground and while he did this there was a security wide camera malfunction and the guard on duty happened to be asleep?

Comment

What do you think is more likely: a man with a ton of life-destroying
          Yes, suicide.

Is there a question?
          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

What do you think is more likely: a man with a ton of life-destroying dirt on a ton of powerful people including those that have or currently hold high level public office was murdered, or a prisoner in a maximum security facility that had just gotten off suicide watch after allegedly attempting to hang himself in the cell he shared with a former mob hitman managed to actually off himself even though the highest point in his cell he could jump from was his bed that was only 18in off the ground and while he did this there was a security wide camera malfunction and the guard on duty happened to be asleep?
            All a person needs to auto-asphyxiate is something to tie a knot with and a lever.

Suicide by hanging is not necessarily painless like the song says but it certainly isn't difficult either.

Yes, everyone at the jail should be held accountable. They let a high value prisoner die in custody but you are going to need a lot more proof to even suggest he was assassinated.
            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Yes, suicide.

Is there a question?
              I bet you also believe operation northwoods was propaganda, COINTELPRO isn't a thing, and that MLK wasn't killed by the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                All a person needs to auto-asphyxiate is something to tie a knot with and a lever.

Suicide by hanging is not necessarily painless like the song says but it certainly isn't difficult either.

Yes, everyone at the jail should be held accountable. They let a high value prisoner die in custody but you are going to need a lot more proof to even suggest he was assassinated.
                He didn't have a lever. He was in an almost completely empty room.

Comment

He didn't have a lever. He was in an almost completely empty room.
                  All you need is single ply toilet paper and water.
                  Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                    All you need is single ply toilet paper and water.
                    Somehow I doubt Epstein was an expert on expedient ways to kill yourself in prison.

Comment

I don’t watch the news. I’ve seen lots of Epstein memes, though.

Can somebody tell me the story in a single paragraph?

Comment

Billionaire pedo that had dirt on a lot of politicians and CEOs killed himself in maximum security lockup just after getting off suicide watch. During this time.all of the cameras were mysteriously offline and the guards were asleep. The wounds on his neck were consistent with strangulation in the homicide sense moreso than what you would expect to see from hanging. It's blatantly obvious that he was killed so he wouldn't talk.

Comment

Billionaire pedo that had dirt on a lot of politicians and CEOs killed himself in maximum security lockup just after getting off suicide watch. During this time.all of the cameras were mysteriously offline and the guards were asleep. The wounds on his neck were consistent with strangulation in the homicide sense moreso than what you would expect to see from hanging. It's blatantly obvious that he was killed so he wouldn't talk.
                          Ah, got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                            Ah, got it. Thanks.
                            No problem. Here's Epstein's little black book of fellow child rape enthusiasts if you want to take a gander: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-redacted.html

Comment

No problem. Here's Epstein's little black book of fellow child rape enthusiasts if you want to take a gander: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-redacted.html

Comment

Donald Trump, Courtney Love, Ehud Barak, Alan Dershowitz, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Ted Kennedy, David Koch, Bill Richardson, Peter Soros, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew. You get the idea.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X