Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    You're acting like the government wasn't in on it.
    Find me the office of domestic assassination first. A political assassination on domestic soil run by, who exactly? The CIA? Is that what you're suggesting? Investigate, sure. Verify every detail but don't jump to such outlandish conclusions without any evidence whatsoever.

If you think something suspicious happened, by all means say so but I don't see any career agents lining up to cover up any crimes to protect the Orange Julius Caesar.

You show me evidence of a Praetorian Guard and I'll take it back. Until then, you need more than hearsay and happenstance.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      Find me the office of domestic assassination first. A political assassination on domestic soil run by, who exactly? The CIA? Is that what you're suggesting? Investigate, sure. Verify every detail but don't jump to such outlandish conclusions without any evidence whatsoever.

If you think something suspicious happened, by all means say so but I don't see any career agents lining up to cover up any crimes to protect the Orange Julius Caesar.

You show me evidence of a Praetorian Guard and I'll take it back. Until then, you need more than hearsay and happenstance.
      It's not just agent orange. It's all the highly placed government workers that you don't know about. People like Acosta.

Comment

It's not just agent orange. It's all the highly placed government workers that you don't know about. People like Acosta.
        Acosta is just a jumped up prosecutor. One part politician, one part lawyer, one part bureaucrat, 97 parts career climbing backstabber.

Just not literally. What power does he have to bump somebody off? He probably can't even get his coffee order right if he had to go through surrogates.

Comment

Acosta is just a jumped up prosecutor. One part politician, one part lawyer, one part bureaucrat, 97 parts career climbing backstabber.

Just not literally. What power does he have to bump somebody off? He probably can't even get his coffee order right if he had to go through surrogates.
          Look at the fucking deal Acosta cut Epstein. That dude has dirt on so many powerful people that stand to lose everything if he talks.

Comment

Look at the fucking deal Acosta cut Epstein. That dude has dirt on so many powerful people that stand to lose everything if he talks.
            Could be dirt, could also just be wealth.

Money has been known to create similar amounts of leverage as dirt and almost certainly more frequently.

Ill be honest though, as I suspect most other people I am hoping for dirt.
            King without a crown

Comment

Sure, it's suspicious that Epstein got off light, but that's "influenza" right? The natural predisposition of wealthy people to skate on charges that would send anyone else to prison for their entire life.

Maybe Acosta took a bribe. Maybe he was dirty. That's not the same thing as some desperate sweaty nefarious network of Phillip Marlowe characters skulking around ready to make a fresh corpse.

Comment

The one thing that made me suspicious is that Acosta was said to have claimed that someone told him that Epstein was connected to the intelligence community. If I was the FBI I'd get to the bottom of if Acosta said that in the first place. If someone connected to Epstein got Acosta off light, by such a suggestion then I'd look for corruption from that person.

If Epstein was connected to the intelligence community, then you've got at least some sort of intersection with the types that could get him killed in prison but it's not concrete enough to get inside a locked cell, strangle him and set him up to look like a suicide.

That's Mossad level fucking around and it would take multiple coordinating agents to cover up. Too many to avoid being exposed ex post facto.

That fake name business from a guard is probably hogwash but any cop could sort that out quickly. If there really was a mystery guard, the other prison screws would have noticed a new guy.

Comment

The mystery guard is pretty dang funny. Especially considering all the checks and balances that prevent that. When you get relived of duty, you literally sign a log that says what time the new guards got there, who exactly they are, and when you departed. You have a whole briefing period that you go through where you discuss any issues on the post. There is key turn over, some med lists that have to be signed, a bunch of stuff. For you to get a guard in there that no one has met, and then get him out without anyone knowing would be pretty implausible without having a bunch of other people involved. In which case, we will find out when their book deal comes out.

If you were going to do something like that, the better way would be to pay off the classification officer and get him moved to an open population dorm. Then get an inmate to do it. Which would still come out but you could work some angles on that.

There is a lot coming out about the guards sleeping on post and falsifying logs. That probably did happen. Especially if they were held over to work an extended shift late at night. Sucks that they are gonna lose their job over it.
                  Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                    There is a lot coming out about the guards sleeping on post and falsifying logs. That probably did happen. Especially if they were held over to work an extended shift late at night. Sucks that they are gonna lose their job over it.
                    For real. These guys sound like they're working to their wits end. The human body can only do so much before a man shuts down. I work double shifts all the time to help new guys or when equipment is spotty. I'm not exactly in peak health or anything but even if I was, if you sit down some place warm for too long without enough sleep, your body is going to want to take advantage of that whether or not you want to stay awake.

I've caught night crew asleep at their station before, I usually just get them some coffee or stock the work fridge with free energy drinks. Shit is hard enough at night, let alone on back to back overtime.

Comment

Quit trolling.

This is bullshit of the highest order. You fucking break into all of his houses before you kil the guy. It is his RECORDS, not his voice that will fuck people up. How many Rape accusations are between Bill and Donald?They can all still testify and shit didn't happen. Fuck, Bill's flight logs have doubled. FUCKING Doubled.

Now, if his property mysteriously burned down, the flight logs dissapeared, the underage CD and pictures come up missing then I might entertain some conspiracy theories.

Every day, more and more shit comes out. His death, murder or suicide, has made shit 1000% worse.

Comment

The one thing that made me suspicious is that Acosta was said to have claimed that someone told him that Epstein was connected to the intelligence community. If I was the FBI I'd get to the bottom of if Acosta said that in the first place. If someone connected to Epstein got Acosta off light, by such a suggestion then I'd look for corruption from that person.

If Epstein was connected to the intelligence community, then you've got at least some sort of intersection with the types that could get him killed in prison but it's not concrete enough to get inside a locked cell, strangle him and set him up to look like a suicide.

That's Mossad level fucking around and it would take multiple coordinating agents to cover up. Too many to avoid being exposed ex post facto.

That fake name business from a guard is probably hogwash but any cop could sort that out quickly. If there really was a mystery guard, the other prison screws would have noticed a new guy.
                        Somebody told Acosta is very unlikely. If the CIA was going to put the squeeze on him (I think its very unlikely he was helped this way but I'm discussing it as devil's advocate.) then they would have likely arranged a face to face meeting, with someone at the Justice Department vouching that the guy in the room did represent the agency. Acosta would at the very least be able to provide the name of the person who did the vouching. So I don't believe Acosta for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                          Quit trolling.

This is bullshit of the highest order. You fucking break into all of his houses before you kil the guy. It is his RECORDS, not his voice that will fuck people up. How many Rape accusations are between Bill and Donald?They can all still testify and shit didn't happen. Fuck, Bill's flight logs have doubled. FUCKING Doubled.

Now, if his property mysteriously burned down, the flight logs disappeared, the underage CD and pictures come up missing then I might entertain some conspiracy theories.

Every day, more and more shit comes out. His death, murder or suicide, has made shit 1000% worse.
                          Yeah, it was a huge FUCK YOU ALL by Epstein...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                            Quit trolling.

Now, if his property mysteriously burned down, the flight logs dissapeared, the underage CD and pictures come up missing then I might entertain some conspiracy theories.

Correct. No high powered lawyers to contest things with the same ferocity.

Comment

Interesting.........

https://amp.businessinsider.com/epst...lawyers-2019-8

Comment

Ah yes, totally not suspicious at all. I stand corrected.
                                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                                Originally posted by Devil
                                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X