Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I had an inmate one time make a noose out of singly ply toilet paper that was strong enough that I could do pull ups from it. I weight 250lbs.

We also had an inmate cut his arm open with a blade from his razor, then pack his arm full of his own feces, then wrap it up with a towel so no one could see.

... You've seen some shit, old boy.

Edit: I don't think that anything beats the secret dookie arm as a method of suicide. He was trying to kill himself, right?

Was it a biblical "...if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and, cast it from thee" kind of deal or was he shooting for sepsis and death?
    Last edited by Dung Beatles; 8/12/2019 6:28pm, .
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Yeah uh, how does this shit even work? Wouldn't he go into septic shock long before death?

Sheesh, why couldn't that guy simply procure a hot dose of his favorite recreational narcotic and enjoy a last fatal high during the night?
      Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 8/12/2019 6:38pm, .
      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        Yeah uh, how does this shit even work? Wouldn't he go into septic shock long before death?

Sheesh, why couldn't that guy simply procure a hot dose of his favorite recreational narcotic and enjoy a last fatal high during the night?
        Stop kink-shaming. That IS his favourite narcotic.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
          ... You've seen some shit, old boy.

Edit: I don't think that anything beats the secret dookie arm as a method of suicide. He was trying to kill himself, right?

Was it a biblical "...if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and, cast it from thee" kind of deal or was he shooting for sepsis and death?
          That guy had tried to hill himself before. The last time he slit his wrist, he was found with blood all over the place. So he was stitched up and put back in his cell. This time, he knew he wouldn't be able to bleed out so he stuffed the shit in there hoping to get an infection bad enough that medical couldn't fix. He achieved what he wanted.
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

He was in closed management. So, there was no way for him to get any kind of recreational drugs. Believe it or not, there are certain areas where the department of corrections has pretty good control of the population. CM is one of them. Now, if he was in open pop, yes. We had an inmate OD sitting on the toilet in one of the open bay dorms one time with a needle in his arm.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              Thank you for these insights. So, I can safely assume that suicide watch is an extremely expensive process, compared to genpop? I'm not making a conclusion, there, just trying to understand.
              Yes, you are taking an officer off a normal post and placing him on this post which otherwise wouldn't be manned.
              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                There is this:

Now it is an anonymous source(s) talking to CNN so take it with a grain of salt. However, if that is the case it could just have been dereliction of duty that essentially ended Epstein's life. Though I have to admit that 30mins is more than enough time to strangle yourself if you are determined. A good bed sheet, an anchor point and a Boy Scout's knowledge of knot tying and you are well on your way. I haven't ever tried to tie a noose from a bed sheet, so there are no certainties here, but I'm betting I could get it tied in under 10min then 4-5 mins to strangle yourself sufficiently to be good and gone. Totally doable even if the guards were checking every 30min.
                Yep, it's easy to do. And people don't realize how hard it is to take a person down from a hanging noose. Guards don't have blades on them. Blades are a restricted item. They are not allowed on the compound. So, if you find an inmate hanging, you can't just pull out your knife and cut them down. You are going to do a couple of things. You can try to lift him up, but if you do that, you can't call for help or relay information very effectively. You can try to untie the noose. This is very difficult with a sheet because you can't find where to start at. The sheet bunches all together and all of the knot looks the same. So what you are going to have to do is get medical down there, with some help and try to do all of this at the same time. If you panic, you make things worse. All the time you are doing this, you don't know how long the dude has been hanging. Then there is usually piss, vomit and shit all over them. Usually naked as well. So slippery, shitty, puky, cold, and heavy.

And that's if they are hanging. A lot of inmates sleep with sheets over their heads. Or the pillow over their head. So you shine the light in there and make sure everything looks normal, then go to the next cell. If an inmate too the collar off their shirt and tied it really tight around their neck, where they cut off circulation to the brain. Then laid down and faced away from the door, they would just look like they were asleep. Especially if they pulled their sheet up to their neck. You wouldn't know they were dead until you woke everyone up for chow in the morning.
                Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

It’s actually funny how simple explnations are scoffed at, but the more convoluted the pretzel logic the more accepted the scenario.

Funny thing is, Trump and Clinton should be at the bottom of the list. They are to high profile for this shit. If I went down the rabbit hole, it would start with Alexander Acosta.

I’d take the time to figure out why Acosta and other prosecutors accepted a plea deal with 36 identified victims, for a single count of prostitution with someone under 14.

For example, yes he received 18 months, but.........
                  He took the concept of “work-release” to a whole new level. He was allowed to leave the stockade 12 hours a day, six days a week and, upon his return, stayed in a mostly empty wing of the facility.
                  https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/...#storylink=cpy

The slant is rough, but the Miami Herald articles are interesting.
                  Last edited by It is Fake; 8/13/2019 2:19pm, .

Comment

No one has successfully suicided at that facility in over 22 years. There was a camera malfunction just before he offed himself. And now an anonymous guard has told the NYT that at shift change just before this there was a guard he didn't recognize that didn't give a real name. They aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                      No one has successfully suicided at that facility in over 22 years. There was a camera malfunction just before he offed himself. And now an anonymous guard has told the NYT that at shift change just before this there was a guard he didn't recognize that didn't give a real name. They aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.
                      No cameras in his cell...

I suppose one could conjecture that the camera would have shown someone entering his cell ?
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        No cameras in his cell...

I suppose one could conjecture that the camera would have shown someone entering his cell ?
                        Yes. Or shown people at the facility that should not have been there.

Comment

The last part sounds like BS.

You're saying an assassin bluffed his way into the building, actually met people and spoke to them, disabled cameras, killed Jeff and then disappeared leaving behind no trace of evidence except literally all the other guards who saw his face.

It's just too incredible. I could believe it if he was choked to death by another inmate but the mission impossible explanation just sounds implausible to say the least.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                            The last part sounds like BS.

You're saying an assassin bluffed his way into the building, actually met people and spoke to them, disabled cameras, killed Jeff and then disappeared leaving behind no trace of evidence except literally all the other guards who saw his face.

It's just too incredible. I could believe it if he was choked to death by another inmate but the mission impossible explanation just sounds implausible to say the least.
                            You're acting like the government wasn't in on it.

Comment

No one has successfully suicided at that facility in over 22 years.
                              Words and context matter.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/suicid...pstein-lockup/
                              A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself.
                              Meth Addict Mitch may not have a story PUBLISHED, unlike a ”Drug Kingpin” or Billionaire.

Now, what’s funny to me is this:
                              https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/un...psteins-death/

We reached out to Coudrey to ask him for the source of his claim. In an email to FactCheck.org, Coudrey said that “this information was provided to me by a NYPD officer and close family friend, who’s best friend works in the MCC facility.” Coudrey said he would not comment further, “to protect the confidentiality of my sourcing.”
                              Not even someone there, but someone (Coudrey) who knows someone (NYPD Officer), who knows someone (Bff) who works at the facility.

Why do I bring this up, everyone ran with this tweet and mostly the biased and shit websites continue this unsourced social media based sourcing.

Comment

In the wide, wide world of conspiracy theories, this one is not hard.

Epstein was allegedly running an extortion business. He got snatched up.

People that had previously been extorted were at high risk of exposure, when they paid "good money," for Epstein to stay quiet.

Epstein went from king of the fucking world to sleeping on a concrete slab.

This could be equally as much as he called in a favor as he just decided to fuck off, or one of his former/current victims decided to make the play on his behalf.

How or why Epstein died is not as important as what secrets he could maybe have given up; and, again, that's not a motive for him, alone. Multiple parties had interest in making sure he had no stories to tell, including himself.

The real conspiracy, thus, is keeping The Public from whatever nastiness he had to share.

For example, we know there was a safe full of DVDs indicating people's names. Do we know that's all the DVDs? Do we know the names are correct? Do we know what's on the DVDs?
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X