Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This is why I could only being myself to watch the first season of CSI, and haven't watched any other episodes or spinoffs. It's all bullshit. 50 minutes of talk, and then the last 10 minutes...Enhance image....FIBERS!!

I think procedurals ruined my taste for cookie cutter, Scooby Doo type endings. I remember back when it was just a couple...LA Law, Law and Order. You got invested.

Now there are a billion and they are all the fucking same. "Ones a tough street cop, the other is a mastermind wiz-kid" describes like, 12 different shows out there.

And all of the would have a field day with the Epstein case. The truth is suicide fit his profile. Man had no way out, so he made one with a noose.
    Officer, why didn't you fingerprint that meth pipe, and bindle of white, crystalline substance, or do DNA testing to confirm who it belongs too ?

What, you took it out of his pocket while conducting a Terry search, or search subsequent to arrest ?

Someone could have planted it in his pocket !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Officer, why didn't you fingerprint that meth pipe, and bindle of white, crystalline substance, or do DNA testing to confirm who it belongs too ?

What, you took it out of his pocket while conducting a Terry search, or search subsequent to arrest ?

Someone could have planted it in his pocket !
      We have a local judge who lectures every jury panel about DNA tests and not to expect any. Before trials even start. Just because people expect DNA on everything and think that's all you need for every case.
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        We have a local judge who lectures every jury panel about DNA tests and not to expect any. Before trials even start. Just because people expect DNA on everything and think that's all you need for every case.
        It seems to be a common defense attorney "go to" to try to introduce some reasonable doubt to the jury. I'm surprised a Judge would a priori talk to the jury about it, as rules of evidence are pretty strict about what can be admitted, etc., and how.

Seems kind of prejudicial, to me, surprised he gets away with it (the judge).

Most people think "possession" means you have the object(s) on your person. Little do they know...

The PA then asks the officer "well, why didn't you take fingerprints or do DNA analysis".
        Because I did not need to in order to establish probable cause for an arrest.
        Because taking fingerprints off a smooth, glass surface (meth pipe, for example), or a cardboard or plastic bindle, is difficult, and usually does not work.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          It seems to be a common defense attorney "go to" to try to introduce some reasonable doubt to the jury. I'm surprised a Judge would a priori talk to the jury about it, as rules of evidence are pretty strict about what can be admitted, etc., and how.

Seems kind of prejudicial, to me, surprised he gets away with it (the judge).

Most people think "possession" means you have the object(s) on your person. Little do they know...

The PA then asks the officer "well, why didn't you take fingerprints or do DNA analysis".
          Because I did not need to in order to establish probable cause for an arrest.
          Because taking fingerprints off a smooth, glass surface (meth pipe, for example), or a cardboard or plastic bindle, is difficult, and usually does not work.
          Yeah, I've watched him do it a bunch of times. No one ever objects. I thought it was interesting.
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Two of the Epstein guards have been arrested, allegedly.

https://news.yahoo.com/prison-guards-arrested-connection-jeffrey-143132844.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Two of the Epstein guards have been arrested, allegedly.

https://news.yahoo.com/prison-guards-arrested-connection-jeffrey-143132844.html
              They were reportedly offered a plea deal last week that they refused. Almost like they know talking will get them killed...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                They were reportedly offered a plea deal last week that they refused. Almost like they know talking will get them killed...
                I'm guessing they will be "silenced" regardless.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...pt-no-n1113166

Haha not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

lol. What a clusterfuck!
                    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell ‘is being moved “from cell to cell” to avoid being killed in jail’

Why is this necessary if Epstein killed himself ?
                      King without a crown

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly being moved 'from cell to cell' to avoid any attempts on her life.
                        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                          Ghislaine Maxwell ‘is being moved “from cell to cell” to avoid being killed in jail’

Why is this necessary if Epstein killed himself ?
                          Something, something, killary?? Seriously though if she does have evidence to trade as is the rumor then yeah she's probably a walking corpse.

Comment

It’s funny how these conspiracies work. Here’s mine, this shit is deeper than anyone believes and they already have all of the information.

While everyone is worried about protecting G and E is already dead, no one pushes anyone in power for the actual proof. So, they’ve spent this time deflecting and misdirecting everyone while the power base is protected..

Yes, I still believe he killed himself. I think he learned or realized he was going to be the sacrifical lamb.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              It’s funny how these conspiracies work. Here’s mine, this shit is deeper than anyone believes and they already have all of the information.

While everyone is worried about protecting G and E is already dead, no one pushes anyone in power for the actual proof. So, they’ve spent this time deflecting and misdirecting everyone while the power base is protected..

Yes, I still believe he killed himself. I think he learned or realized he was going to be the sacrifical lamb.
                              I watched a Netflix documentary on it a few weeks back and apparently Epstein was pissed off with the result of his original prosecution be sure he thought his lawyers could have done better As in full acquittal .

Ive read allot of conspiracy theory’s about the prosecutor but he said that he did the deal to ensure Epstein did prison time which I kinda get because Epstein had some serious lawyer power and if they could have established that he had no knowledge of their age or better yet that they had lied about their age then he did have a fighting chance .

If Ghislaine has all the videos and has been roaming free since Epstein was arrested then she has had time to put them out of reach of LO and plan her defence .

I think their is a chance she could get off with a very light or even no sentence .

With regards to sacrificial lambs I think it’s telling that the pic of her and Kevin Spacey has been doing the rounds .

Who knows even Chris Tucker maybe in the mix without Jackie Chan to save him .

All that to say that I believe in the unwavering consistency of the US justice system and if somebody has enough money then as guilty as they may seam they are still in with a fighting chance to be found not guilty.

Paging Sam Browning......
                              King without a crown

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein killed Mr Body in the county jail with the noose. But it also could have happened like this...

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/15/2020 10:12pm, .
                                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X