Epstein Suicide: Let the Conspiracy Theories Commence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    You don't need video footage in a prison to be able to prove what happened in there. Matter of fact, most prisons don't have much video footage. Despite what you see on TV, every corner of a prison is not on CCtv for the world to see. And those cameras go out all the time. You may be surprised to know that there is not a lot of money spent on video camera, wiring, and IT guys to keep them up. Matter of fact, most prisons in the same general area share IT guys. Shit breaks in there all the time.

BUT prisons maintain very strict logs. You can tell exactly who went into what area at what time, for how long, and have multiple witnesses. You can't just walk into a confinement area through some outside back door, where people won't see you. If someone were to walk into that prison that people didn't recognize, everyone on the shift would know about it before he got through the second sally port gate. Especially on midnight shift where guards spend half the night gossiping with each other through the internal phone systems.

The only people who think a ninja sneaked in a killed this dude are people who have never stepped foot in a prison.
    What about the possibility of another inmate being enabled to have access to an adjoining cell whilst two guards are distracted or sleeping?
    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
      What about the possibility of another inmate being enabled to have access to an adjoining cell whilst two guards are distracted or sleeping?
      Yes we have all seen that movie

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
        I would need to familiarize myself with the actual layout of the cells at that facility. I've been in old state prisons, new state prisons, federal prisons, county jails, and they are all different. In some of them, you have to have someone in a control room pop the door for you to get into it. Some, have electronic logs of all door pops. Some older ones have rolling doors that you can pop but they still look closed. They are just loose from the lock, hanging on the rollers. Some are old school bars that you can only open with a key. And that key is secured by multiple levels of security.

Another inmate would probably be the best possibility. HOWEVER, if it was, we will eventually find out about it. An inmate would only do something like that if they are going to get something in return. Transfer, early release, access to family, or something like that. Eventually he will roll on the whole place to make money. With enough digging, a good investigator would be able to figure it out. They should hire me to do the investigation.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Dumbass / old man alert.

Can somebody please explain what this white cat has to do with Epstein? I get the feeling that some of the memes I'm seeing today might be funny, but the two upset ladies and the cat at dinner thing are just throwing me for a loop.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Dumbass / old man alert.

Can somebody please explain what this white cat has to do with Epstein? I get the feeling that some of the memes I'm seeing today might be funny, but the two upset ladies and the cat at dinner thing are just throwing me for a loop.
            It's an old meme being repurposed. There are like a billion memes on this topic floating around right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
              It's an old meme being repurposed. There are like a billion memes on this topic floating around right now.
              Well, yeah, that's what a meme is... I don't understand why it's funny, though.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

It was originally two women on one of the Real Housewives shows, one shrieking at a fellow cast member, another trying to subdue her. The cat is from a different photo, apparently hissing at a plate of vegetables. The humor is the idea that the woman and the cat are peers, and treat each other with equal hostility and disdain.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                  It was originally two women on one of the Real Housewives shows, one shrieking at a fellow cast member, another trying to subdue her. The cat is from a different photo, apparently hissing at a plate of vegetables. The humor is the idea that the woman and the cat are peers, and treat each other with equal hostility and disdain.
                  Dumb. Thanks for explaining, though.

Comment

Well, yeah, that's what a meme is... I don't understand why it's funny, though.
                    I personally endorse the idea that cats are agents of evil and as such are endowed with a malevolent intelligence that they employ strictly to dine on the misfortune of any mortal fools that they can ensnare in their twisted and petty machinations.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Yes, it's a meme. They're typically dumb.

Comment

It also depends on the meme. In some she is supposed to be screaming and the cat is like "WTF?"

Some of them are hilariously stupid funny like the license plates.

The Epstein memes, I have seen, are unfunny and dumb to me.

Comment

Priceless.

Trevor Noah Asks Hillary Clinton: ‘How Did You Kill Jeffrey Epstein?’
                          https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...pstein-907459/
                          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

All these conspiracy theories are really the worst game of Clue ever.

It's like playing and all the clue pieces are missing except the one that was left in the envelope from the last game.

Diesel is the closest authority here and I'm inclined to agree with him on this. If anybody did him in, it would have had to be another prisoner and the number of potential suspects seems stupidly narrow. They'd have to get into his cell leaving no record, enter that part of the building with no record, do the deed and return to their own cell all without being seen or leaving a trace. There's just too many ways this goes wrong.

None of us have the layout, so maybe it's possible but with modern security being what it is, it just doesn't seem probable.

Wouldn't his cell door have been locked? And you'd think it would have had an electronic sensor to record opening and closing.

Edit: and even all of that is highly unlikely. There really isn't anything here to go on except that people were hoping there would be some huge scandal payoff and feel like they got robbed out of their big histrionic moment.
                            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Edit: and even all of that is highly unlikely. There really isn't anything here to go on except that people were hoping there would be some huge scandal payoff and feel like they got robbed out of their big histrionic moment.
                              Yep, people are so used to watching movies and drama TV that they expect these big dramatic endings to things in real life. And when someone off's themselves and everything just ends, it doesn't compute. So they create other things that will fill the void and satisfy that need.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                                Yep, people are so used to watching movies and drama TV that they expect these big dramatic endings to things in real life. And when someone off's themselves and everything just ends, it doesn't compute. So they create other things that will fill the void and satisfy that need.
                                This is why I could only being myself to watch the first season of CSI, and haven't watched any other episodes or spinoffs. It's all bullshit. 50 minutes of talk, and then the last 10 minutes...Enhance image....FIBERS!!

I think procedurals ruined my taste for cookie cutter, Scooby Doo type endings. I remember back when it was just a couple...LA Law, Law and Order. You got invested.

Now there are a billion and they are all the fucking same. "Ones a tough street cop, the other is a mastermind wiz-kid" describes like, 12 different shows out there.

And all of the would have a field day with the Epstein case. The truth is suicide fit his profile. Man had no way out, so he made one with a noose.
                                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/13/2019 11:15am, .
                                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X