• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Chemtrails are fake.
    You're fake.

Fat stupid cunt.

Comment

Two cameras, not all of them. And at least one has usable data currently in the hands of the FBI.

The trouble with the conspiracy claim is that it's tied and promoted by the same people who believe the Clinton's run an international child sex ring, partially out of the basement of a real pizzaria in Washington DC that, much like the Alamo, also has no basement.

In the absence of real evidence, conspiracy theorists will always make up their own, and discount observable facts.

Although I am not a big proponent of Occam's razor, it definitely applies here. Otherwise people go off the rails with their theorycrafting.
      Occam's razor suggests a murder.

Comment

Although I am not a big proponent of Occam's razor,
        Of course. Simple truth is the enemy of liars everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Occam's razor suggests a murder.
          A murder is actually a huge leap of faith with no evidence supporting. We're talking Flying Spaghetti Monster leap of faith.

If inmate suicides weren't a common thing, you might have something to go on. But there's nothing unusual about a man in deep shit, locked up, and desperate offing himself with a rope. All the "connections" BS is completely useless until some evidence is produced that he was targeted for murder.

4 prisoners commit suicide for every 1 in the general population. So no, adding a whole set of murder conspiracies is adding a lot of multiplicity.
          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

A murder is actually a huge leap of faith with no evidence supporting. We're talking Flying Spaghetti Monster leap of faith.

If inmate suicides weren't a common thing, you might have something to go on. But there's nothing unusual about a man in deep shit, locked up, and desperate offing himself with a rope. All the "connections" BS is completely useless until some evidence is produced that he was targeted for murder.

4 prisoners commit suicide for every 1 in the general population. So no, adding a whole set of murder conspiracies is adding a lot of multiplicity.
            If my memory serves it had been something like 17 years since that specific prison had a successful suicide. There's a difference between your standard county jail and maximum security fed lockup for flight risks, suicide risks, and people at risk of getting killed before they can talk.

Comment

You don't need video footage in a prison to be able to prove what happened in there. Matter of fact, most prisons don't have much video footage. Despite what you see on TV, every corner of a prison is not on CCtv for the world to see. And those cameras go out all the time. You may be surprised to know that there is not a lot of money spent on video camera, wiring, and IT guys to keep them up. Matter of fact, most prisons in the same general area share IT guys. Shit breaks in there all the time.

BUT prisons maintain very strict logs. You can tell exactly who went into what area at what time, for how long, and have multiple witnesses. You can't just walk into a confinement area through some outside back door, where people won't see you. If someone were to walk into that prison that people didn't recognize, everyone on the shift would know about it before he got through the second sally port gate. Especially on midnight shift where guards spend half the night gossiping with each other through the internal phone systems.

The only people who think a ninja sneaked in a killed this dude are people who have never stepped foot in a prison.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

No one has successfully suicided at that facility in over 22 years. There was a camera malfunction just before he offed himself. And now an anonymous guard has told the NYT that at shift change just before this there was a guard he didn't recognize that didn't give a real name. They aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

If my memory serves it had been something like 17 years since that specific prison had a successful suicide. There's a difference between your standard county jail and maximum security fed lockup for flight risks, suicide risks, and people at risk of getting killed before they can talk.
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/2070689001/

WASHINGTON – When accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself while awaiting trial this month, it was the first recorded suicide at Manhattan’s federal detention center in 13 years.

But across the vast Bureau of Prisons, suicides have been gradually ticking up even as the overall inmate population has declined.

Twenty-seven federal inmates committed suicide in the fiscal year that ended in September 2018, the largest number in at least the past five years, according to prison system records. At least 21 inmates, including Epstein, have killed themselves in federal facilities since Oct. 1.
                Whelp.......uhmmmmm.....yeah......you.....uhmm.... ..mmmmm......yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                  The only people who think a ninja sneaked in a killed this dude are people who have never stepped foot in a prison.
                  Well, I did visit my biological father a couple of times. Once he even offered to turn out my girlfriend at an AB friendly strip club in Texas when he got out. You know, to help with her tuition. As you can tell he's a regular pillar of the fine art community.

God, I must be drunk but I'm in the mood to overshare.
                  "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                    Well, I did visit my biological father a couple of times. Once he even offered to turn out my girlfriend at an AB friendly strip club in Texas when he got out. You know, to help with her tuition. As you can tell he's a regular pillar of the fine art community.

God, I must be drunk but I'm in the mood to overshare.
                    Time to dox Dung Beatles.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

You are: Woody Harrelson...?!?!

Did I get it, did I?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Time to dox Dung Beatles.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

You are: Woody Harrelson...?!?!

Did I get it, did I?
                      Most definitely not. Woody isn't lucky enough to be this handsome. Edit: That's a joke but you'll have to take my word for it.
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                        Most definitely not. Woody isn't lucky enough to be this handsome. Edit: That's a joke but you'll have to take my word for it.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	CA0F955F-1EE7-4F1E-91D3-BEB927F43C0B.jpg
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	4330945
                        King without a crown

Comment

James O'Keefe with another hit:

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Where’s the entire tape?

I hate when they edit and insert shit.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                              James O'Keefe with another hit:

Well, now, that was interesting.
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

TV channel responds to controversy surrounding Jeffrey Epstein story

"At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story. Ever since, we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it," an ABC rep had revealed to Fox News.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/55...-epstein-story

Didnt meet their reporting standards ? Perhaps it would have been better if it came from an "un-named insider" which seams to be the standard most broadcast content is held to.
                                Last edited by PDA; 11/06/2019 4:58am, .
                                King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X