Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from recording episode the next. Good times. I think we're getting pretty good at this. Previewing the audio now, it's pretty f'ing clean. Turnaround time will be much reduced.

Tonight, our baby lawyer 3moose1 weighs in with us on legal and ethical issues surrounding recent shootings by cops.

Also, the hats are pretty sweet. You want one. Or two. Buy them.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Phrost mustered out for this evening, but not before we got the next episode LIVE!

https://www.bullshido.net/05-andrew-vaillencourt/

Give a listen, then buy a hat or a shirt. Or both.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I got a topic in the mail! Awesome.

I have not broken the tabs.

Comment

Ooh, "Health Science Journal". Impact factor 99 no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Just got home from recording episode the next. Good times. I think we're getting pretty good at this. Previewing the audio now, it's pretty f'ing clean. Turnaround time will be much reduced.

Tonight, our baby lawyer 3moose1 weighs in with us on legal and ethical issues surrounding recent shootings by cops.

Also, the hats are pretty sweet. You want one. Or two. Buy them.
            Say hi to moosey for me.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
              Ooh, "Health Science Journal". Impact factor 99 no doubt.
              $4.95. Top of the heap.
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

I hope to live-stream tonight. Yeah, I said that last night. But, we're not recording, tonight, so my time is more or less open.

I have found what I think is the current creepiest Youtube channel. Half-naked hot chicks in a professional environment. But, it's all half-naked hot chicks in a professional environment. And the professional is not hot or a chick.

Comment

Aww, yeah! Shit is jumpin' off, yo!

Comment

100% FAIL!

Roidie couldn't get his shit working (not his fault).
                    Gonzo was using sub-standard equipment.

Fuck me. Live streaming is harder than Holy Moment at a Dan Severn convention.

Comment

100% FAIL!

I am ashamed.

But, I only open my boxes and mail weekly.

I'm not just a person, but a strange collection of activities.

The deliveries take a life of their own.

Comment

100% FAIL!

Interestingly, my younger brother just was Dan Severn's demonstration uke at a seminar last week.

Comment

It's not your fault, and thanks for jumping in on late notice. Much appreciated. The egg is all on my face.

Comment

It's not your fault, and thanks for jumping in on late notice. Much appreciated. The egg is all on my face.
                            That's not egg, sexy.

Comment

100% FAIL!

I bit my lip the whole time.
                              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Holy shit, ShotCut has keyframes! How did I miss that? Total lifesaver. The UI is a little quirky, but once you get the hang of it, holy shit that ups the game. The takeaway is, next podcast should be coming out, very soon.

Tuesday will try to live, again. Aiming for no echo, no No Man's Sky running in the background, no audio cutouts, etc. One smooth run. I'll be adding some cards/scenes/overlays.

Wednesday we're doing our Halloween episode, and I guess if we don't live that, I'll stay up all night to post.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X