X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the obesity one?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Where’s the Antifa one I have a long drive today !!!!

Hurry the [email protected]@k up with my free shit!

Sorry I obviously must have watched too much of the Democrats debate last night .
      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
        Where's the obesity one?
        It's up on the usuals - Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Podcasts. See the home page for linkage:
        https://www.bullshido.net/
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Man I don't know where that horrible echo came from. None of us heard it real-time. Must be a tweak I need to make in the encoder, somewhere. I'll play with it. Still, it was a good beta test, so we'll look to doing more of this (live casting) in the future.

Also, thanks to those of you that watched real-time. Did you guys hear the echo, then?
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Hey, assholes. Another episode is online, now:
            https://www.bullshido.net/03-martial...-battlefields/

(edit) may take a little time for the majors to catch up, but you can stream straight from the site, if you click the little triangle at the bottom of the article.

Comment

I haven't actually watched one of the debates yet. I don't think my doctor wants me to drink that much yet and I'd have to be pretty drunk to get through that.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                I haven't actually watched one of the debates yet. I don't think my doctor wants me to drink that much yet and I'd have to be pretty drunk to get through that.
                You should listen to the podcast or whatever it's called that Sub,myself, and...whatshisface the chink (he called himself that, and said because he was a person of color he could use "chink") did.

I had to leave early to eat dinner with the wife and kids, I somehow managed to hold onto my appetite.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Hey, assholes. Another episode is online, now:
                  https://www.bullshido.net/03-martial...-battlefields/

(edit) may take a little time for the majors to catch up, but you can stream straight from the site, if you click the little triangle at the bottom of the article.
                  I have to listen to this because I want to here battlefields voice.

I wish I had been invited, I'd have asked him how his moobs are doing...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

When I told my wife about it, she was like "ooh, I wanna hear, because the ladies swoon for a sexy Aussie accent." But, she's also a feminist, so I didn't give her the link :)

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

I'm right here. Growing is the answer.
                      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Man I don't know where that horrible echo came from. None of us heard it real-time. Must be a tweak I need to make in the encoder, somewhere. I'll play with it. Still, it was a good beta test, so we'll look to doing more of this (live casting) in the future.

Also, thanks to those of you that watched real-time. Did you guys hear the echo, then?
                        Watched part of it. Sound wasn't good but not bad enough to turn it off. Commentary was good. Debate sucked.
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                          I'm right here. Growing is the answer.
                          Hopefully due to bench press, and good health.

Comment

Post-production is interesting, challenging, and tedious. Each episode has its own quirks, which have to be dealt with. Antifa #1 I'm working on for the last couple of days. Audio was great, compared to previous episodes, but there was a ton of dead air to remove (and still working on that). Plus, jnp kept burping, so I had to squelch that shit.

Ordered parts to build mic cut-outs (basically self-censor buttons). Hopefully have that done, this week.

Comment

Plus, jnp kept burping, so I had to squelch that shit.
                              One time! It was one time!

*sob*
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

There are plenty of bodily functions on youtube. You just have to be classy.

If you run power tools people tend to notice less,

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X