X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    How's this coming along?
    The damndest thing about getting these out isn't the actual conversations, it's all the work that has to happen after the fact to make sure they sound good. If you guys want to compile a summary of what was discussed on the episode, that'll be a huge help in the meantime. We have 3 in the hopper right now, so that's good.

Comment

I don't have the audio and it was a long conversation about a month ago. My memory of yesterday is hazy.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

So, if you have iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play, you can get the latest episode, now. Sorry, I don't have links handy, because I'm the second worst producer, evar. Or, it could be that I also don't go to the home page frequently enough:

https://www.bullshido.net/001-obesit...ng-bs-podcast/
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Just listen to the whole 2nd podcast .

I must confess I expected it to be dogshit but was surprised by how much I enjoyed it .

As somebody who has studied being fat for over 30yrs and thus consider myself an 11th degree black belt in Jeet Kun Doughnuts I learned quite a bit .

Most importantly I learned that a number of Bullshido posters probably have elderly parents .
          King without a crown

Comment

We are getting good at this. Not great, but good. Another episode in the can, hopefully I can turn post around by this weekend. Gun Control, starring Phrost and jnp, and featuring our new baby lawyer, Moosey.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I’m really enjoying this, it’s rekindled my interest in the site, I never thought I would post here again in a million years and I wouldn’t have otherwise.

I liked the obesity episode. I was a little disappointed there wasn’t much if any discussion of supplements, but I work for a fitness supply company so I guess that’s my little pet corner of the subject and you guys were dealing with it generally.

Also, there’s not nearly enough fucks being thrown around and tip toeing around trying to avoid offending losers is highly offensive to me.

Comment

Yeah, we didn't cover supplements, steroids, PEDs, etc... figuring that's a second episode because not 100% related to Walmart Whales, which is kinda where we aimed for the first one. You down for a fireside chat, along those lines? Hit up Phrost on the books of face.

Comment

Absolutely, I’ll talk to Phrost.

Comment

Podcast Episode 2 Discussion: Gun Control and the Second Amendment

Episode should be up around Midnight, which you can get now from the front page of the website. Your feedback is encouraged.

(Yes, that's motherfucking 3Moose1.)

(Also Yes, that's AnnaTrocity in the title image.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosa Preta
                      You're all a bunch of pussies, any which way.
                      QFT..
                      King without a crown

Comment

The only supplements worth taking come from a veterinary supply store in Mexico.

Comment

Working hard to get 2 episodes published over the holiday weekend.

The next one: we name names, call names, laugh lots, and Pandinha sings!
                          The following: Omega and battlefields talk actual martial arts, I think...

We're aiming to record a new episode this Wednesday, as well.

Comment

Tonight - hopefully - beta live stream. Will post the link if and when appropriate.

Comment

The one on the second amendment was pretty good. I actually was able to listen to the whole thing.
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

LIVE!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X