This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    I managed 3 minutes of the second one, a lot of f-bombs. No structure, no intro on who’s who in that time - but the patter and group dynamic wasn’t bad. I guess I can’t figure out the aim of the podcast. Would be fun to invite someone with a view that needs busting (unless I missed that by not listening to the whole thing).
    So these first two were us working through some tech issues and such. Next one should be beefier. I did get the intro in, about the 30 minute mark. Will try to do it at the beginning, going forward :) Not sure I can help with the f-bombs, tho.

I'd like to keep these to a 30 minute format, maybe 2 or 3 or 4 segments depending on what's on the menu for each week's show.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Oh, man, this episode is good. And, I've still got so many edits... Thanks for being patient. Stay Phrosty, or something like that. Part 2 is about a week out from recording.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Are you adding sound effects?

Comment

Less f-bombs please. Not that these bother me personally.

Y'all should consider a wandering bully segment.

That said, the boot camp bit had potential, cept y'all have no good horror stories.

Good in-the-works early work. Keep it coming.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
            For this one, just one I think. For comedic effect. Maybe some actual "bleeps," as well, depends if I manage to cut things up nicely.

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
            Less f-bombs please. Not that these bother me personally.
            These are mostly me, I think. I'm a sailor, f-bombs are in my blood.

On the youtube side, I'm trying a few new visual things. We'll see how it goes. All a grand experiment, lots of work, but lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
              Are you going to join us, next week? Wednesday, 1800 pacific time, or thereabouts.

Also, Fake, are you going to join us, next week?

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                Are you going to join us, next week? Wednesday, 1800 pacific time, or thereabouts.

I'll make arrangements.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                  Less f-bombs please.
                  Why?

Saying "fuck" is natural. Fuck censoring.

Are you thinking that it would be more accessible? Because if so, fuck anyone who can't handle a few "fucks" liberally applied. My podcast will be coming out soon, if the use of "fuck" needs to be reduced in this podcast, wait until you hear how many "cunts" come out of an Australian.
                  GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                  I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I am going to go off on this Travis No on the group page.

Comment

For this one, just one I think. For comedic effect. Maybe some actual "bleeps," as well, depends if I manage to cut things up nicely.

These are mostly me, I think. I'm a sailor, f-bombs are in my blood.

On the youtube side, I'm trying a few new visual things. We'll see how it goes. All a grand experiment, lots of work, but lots of fun.
                      The comment on f-bombs was in regard to an overall audience reach. Hell, I'm USMC, Department of the Navy, but the meaner and more direct portion of. You guys kill from afar so see my reply to Battlefields (-:

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                        Why?

Saying "fuck" is natural. Fuck censoring.

Are you thinking that it would be more accessible? Because if so, fuck anyone who can't handle a few "fucks" liberally applied. My podcast will be coming out soon, if the use of "fuck" needs to be reduced in this podcast, wait until you hear how many "cunts" come out of an Australian.
                        Kindly go fuck yer self.

You're still on my short bucket list.

Fucker.

Buy me beers and introduce me to.....

and

Whilst we are down under, Happy Birthday to Lily's son!

cause little filter and less memory

Comment

No, I will most likely still be in Paris for my 20th Anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                            No, I will most likely still be in Paris for my 20th Anniversary.

Happy anniversary, enjoy!

We may end up skipping until second week of July; next week is my birthday (I'm fine with that day, but fams gonna want me around), following week Phrost is moving, and then 7/3 I'm out of town.

Comment

Thanks, cool.

That'll give me time to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                Thanks, cool.

That'll give me time to prepare.
                                Congrats on 20!

She is surely a glutton for punishment.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X