This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    What the hell happened to Mad Cow Quarantine?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I'm guessing Nietzsche's Sock Drawer is half full.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Had a great time waxing philosophical and generally yucking it up with jnp and Phrost. I'll try to turn the audio post around by tomorrow afternoon.

We have some fantastic ideas for future episodes, not just bullshittin' ad-hoc style; some of that will make it into the final cut, I think.

You have request? You make request here. Maybe we do request, too.

(edit) don't tell Omega we did a second episode without him.
        Y'all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          Y'all suck.
          Next Wednesday, for sure.

Post on this one almost done, hopefully have the episode up before sundown.
          Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
            I'm guessing Nietzsche's Sock Drawer is half full.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

You have request? You make request here. Maybe we do request, too.

Comment

FUCKING ALPHA CHANNELS!
                Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Extreme beta v2. Now in stereo, and with 50% more Bullies!

Comment

Next Wednesday, for sure.

Post on this one almost done, hopefully have the episode up before sundown.
                    I just got to get my classes covered.

Comment

I just got to get my classes covered.
                      Let me ping you elsewhere - would like to run a test of skypeishness or whatever we're going to use. Sunday good?

Comment

Let me ping you elsewhere - would like to run a test of skypeishness or whatever we're going to use. Sunday good?
                        Yeah, Sunday's the best. I've been liking the facebook facetime over the Skype though.

Comment

funny, you don't look skypeish

Comment

Yeah, Sunday's the best. I've been liking the facebook facetime over the Skype though.
                            I'll ping you there.

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                            funny, you don't look skypeish
                            It's recessive.

Comment

We're up on Stitcher, if you use that platform:

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/bullshido

Still pending approval on iTunes and Google Play. Going forward these will probably all be available on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Bullshidonetvids

Comment

I managed 3 minutes of the second one, a lot of f-bombs. No structure, no intro on who’s who in that time - but the patter and group dynamic wasn’t bad. I guess I can’t figure out the aim of the podcast. Would be fun to invite someone with a view that needs busting (unless I missed that by not listening to the whole thing).
                                "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Working...
                                X