Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are all good parts. I especially enjoy the hold music, I'll put that playlist on rotation when I'm working a lot of days.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Suggestion for bumper music:

Bullshit Detector

Comment

Originally posted by blackmonk View Post
        Suggestion for bumper music:

Bullshit Detector
        As in Crass?

Guaranteed to send people fleeing to the FB Group, just my personal amateur human radio station opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

As in Crass?

Guaranteed to send people fleeing to the FB Group, just my personal amateur human radio station opinion.

Kinda yeah, but it's just a joke from the podcast. My new band is called Bullshit Detector, named after that Crass album.

Bullshit, bullshido, I'm a moron.

Comment

Putting final touches on blackmonk's sit-in. Hopefully have it out in the next day-ish. If I can stop laughing.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

SAMBO!

https://www.bullshido.net/09-blackmo...ing-punk-rock/

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                Blackmonk has perfected the Russian accent. Well done.

By the way, great idea to push these to SoundCloud. Over 1,200 followers now.

Comment

This week, we're tackling the novel coronavirus with our resident MD. That would be SARS-CoV-2 and the associated COVID-19 disease it causes. Please drop your questions, below.

We will probably delve into a little bit of politics and economics, but this is intended to be a medical topic.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                    This week, we're tackling the novel coronavirus with our resident MD. That would be SARS-CoV-2 and the associated COVID-19 disease it causes. Please drop your questions, below.

We will probably delve into a little bit of politics and economics, but this is intended to be a medical topic.
                    Make sure you mask up and wear a isolation suit if you plan to tackle it.

So, you are are going to have Sirc on the show? Decided to call in the real expert, eh?
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Make sure you mask up and wear a isolation suit if you plan to tackle it.

So, you are are going to have Sirc on the show? Decided to call in the real expert, eh?
                      Too much tea for this party. We're having Sifu Jason back, since he's sciency and stuff. We're about 4 hours from the record button, so get your questions in!

Comment

Why are you even doing this Podcast with all the good information already available to the public?
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Why are you even doing this Podcast with all the good information already available to the public?
                          They're going to insert an f-bomb every 20 seconds to really press points home.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

They're going to insert an f-bomb every 20 seconds to really press points home.
                            Truly, the heroes we need.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

Truly, the heroes we need.
                              No, just the hoes we deserve.

Comment

Excellent question. I have mixed feelings about this.

To be honest though, I have mixed feelings about the podcast every time. Driving 45-60 min across town in traffic does that to me.
                                Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X