Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEGA PODCAST! battlefields, Omega, Gezere, Gonzo in and out... and, of course, your incompetent host.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Hey Sub, one minor point.

I can say jiujitsu without sounding drunk, even when I am.

Practice makes progress, as with podcasts. You can do it.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Found it, nvmnd.
        Last edited by -TANK-; 12/02/2019 7:45pm, . Reason: forgot to look at the entire thread.

Comment

Fuck that was fun, I learnt a tonne about spirits. Next time I'll be able to spend more time, I was having breakfast with my aunt when Omega told me I should jump on, and I was meeting a friend at 1pm, so needed to get ready.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            Fuck that was fun, I learnt a tonne about spirits. Next time I'll be able to spend more time, I was having breakfast with my aunt when Omega told me I should jump on, and I was meeting a friend at 1pm, so needed to get ready.
            Lol, you sound a bit dusty in that one mate!
            2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
            #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
              Lol, you sound a bit dusty in that one mate!
              You would be correct. The night before my next door neighbour had a party and I drank a small ocean of beer.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Tonight, we will be live streaming an Omega rant.

Make sure to head over to my channel and subscribe and hit notification bell so you don't miss anything.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Comment

Tonight's docket:

1) Members Only #006 - Sirc!
                    2) Omega Rants #002 - IBJJF!

Comment

Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet! View Post
                      Tonight's docket:

1) Members Only #006 - Sirc!
                      2) Omega Rants #002 - IBJJF!
                      Linky thingy?
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by anthracite View Post
                        Linky thingy?

Comment

Giuliani is bringing back a sack of crap the Dems don't want to smell.
                          Last edited by hungryjoe; 12/17/2019 8:46pm, .
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by anthracite View Post
                            Giuliani is bringing back a sack
                            Giuliani's "sack" has already been debunked by non-US, non-partisan, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups as basically Russian disinformation designed to affect the tone of the election.

And it's working, just like in 2016.

Trust no one. Especially not me.
                            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Another great session, tonight. Yeah, we're slow at getting them to you, but we had fun. I managed to double jnp over with laughter, but I don't think that bit will make the official cut. We'll save it for the 4/1 outtake reel.

Comment

Tomorrow, Moosey and I are going to live-stream on impeachment stuff. This will be a law-heavy episode, there will probably be some crude jokes, but the intent is to keep it super cereal. Watch here for the link, or subscribe to my tubz and click the notify all bell, or something.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X