Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bullshido Podcast Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just ran the entire playback of the live stream.

    I are suck at this. But I better than last. So I suck less than me.

    Seriously, it went really well. Despite all the ancillary fuckups, the audio and conversation is really tightening up.

    hungryjoe says "hi," Phrost says "sorry I couldn't get replatformed in time to join you." Paraphrased, of course.

    Who's in for next Tuesday? Hit me in PM, not here. Let me rephrase that - if you volunteer other than via PM, you will be excluded for the next episode. I'd like to use element of surprise as a draw.

    Also... to the best of my ability, we will sort out issues on Monday or sooner, so that we can jump right in on Tuesday (I have some family obligations prior to going live, so no time to troubleshoot shit). Also, I think I'll shut off the water to the kids' bathroom. Holy fuck, that was nastiness, sorry to pass it through.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

    Comment


      Tonight: Roidie (for real, this time (we hope)). Stay tuned for stream link, or just subscribe to and bookmark my channel :)
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

        Comment


          Roidie is a really cool dude, for a Canadian. We bullshitted for another hour, almost, after I closed the stream, which had already gone on too long. I look forward to having him as a regular.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

          Comment


            Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Roidie is a really cool dude, for a Canadian. We bullshitted for another hour, almost, after I closed the stream, which had already gone on too long. I look forward to having him as a regular.
            It's a shame most people here haven't read his post history. Especially the casuals.

            I'm really looking forward to that podcast invite, Sub.

            I know one thing for sure, you want to kill my mic so hard, I can feel it before it's ever happened. Audibly, obviously.
            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

            My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

            Comment


              Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              It's a shame most people here haven't read his post history. Especially the casuals.

              I'm really looking forward to that podcast invite, Sub.

              I know one thing for sure, you want to kill my mic so hard, I can feel it before it's ever happened. Audibly, obviously.
              LOL.

              One thing I know for sure is you will try to pull some shit to make me dump the audio. For example, making a public assertion that I would do such is you priming the pump, as it were.

              Well, yes, I would. But, that's just good broadcasting practice - I'm trying to put on an entertaining show, not give you a platform to dox the world. My show, my rules. There's nothing stopping you from being an ass on your own, and I would probably watch that channel.

              But, as mentioned on #001, I am planning to have you on. And, by planning, I mean having a studio delay and the ability to dump and delete if necessary. I've toyed with the idea of having you and Gonzo on, together, but we already know what a shitshow that would be, so it is not going to happen. The world already has enough Jerry Springers.

              The nifty thing about having you on a live stream is that you won't have the ability to later edit what you say. So, think about that, before you accept. It's a different world, when your words become indelible.

              Make sure to have some passable audio, and contact me via PM when you're ready to schedule. I'm happy to do a dry run, anytime, to check signals and such.

              The peanut gallery is welcome to pass any questions you would like me to ask Rabbit, via PM. I won't promise that I'll ask them, but I will definitely entertain them.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

              Comment


                Hey, who wants to jump on right now-ish to lampoon the impeachment inquiry vote with me?
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Hey, who wants to jump on right now-ish to lampoon the impeachment inquiry vote with me?
                  As usual, I can in a few minutes, until I head out to wrasslin practice

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    As usual, I can in a few minutes, until I head out to wrasslin practice
                    I'm getting it set up. Will ping you when ready.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                    Comment


                      Mother fucker. OK, here's what happened. YouTube recently shifted to yet another new livestream interface, and within that interface there's a start button. It actually says "GO LIVE." So, I'm sitting there, yakking it up, watching the stream health indicator, and thinking we were live. We were live, but YT was sending everything to /dev/null because I neglected to hit the GO LIVE button. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

                      On the plus side, I was a little worried about getting a copyright claim on the Grazin' in the Grass that I lit up, after the vote.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                      Comment


                        Nice disclaimer.

                        Gonzo and I would get along fine.

                        I'd shit down his "loquacious" neck, verbally. Remember how deep in his head I am. You think he's wordy? I've studied all his public research. You are not prepared for full Gonzo like I am.

                        My material is already oiled up and polished.

                        Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                        LOL.

                        One thing I know for sure is you will try to pull some shit to make me dump the audio. For example, making a public assertion that I would do such is you priming the pump, as it were.

                        Well, yes, I would. But, that's just good broadcasting practice - I'm trying to put on an entertaining show, not give you a platform to dox the world. My show, my rules. There's nothing stopping you from being an ass on your own, and I would probably watch that channel.

                        But, as mentioned on #001, I am planning to have you on. And, by planning, I mean having a studio delay and the ability to dump and delete if necessary. I've toyed with the idea of having you and Gonzo on, together, but we already know what a shitshow that would be, so it is not going to happen. The world already has enough Jerry Springers.

                        The nifty thing about having you on a live stream is that you won't have the ability to later edit what you say. So, think about that, before you accept. It's a different world, when your words become indelible.

                        Make sure to have some passable audio, and contact me via PM when you're ready to schedule. I'm happy to do a dry run, anytime, to check signals and such.

                        The peanut gallery is welcome to pass any questions you would like me to ask Rabbit, via PM. I won't promise that I'll ask them, but I will definitely entertain them.
                        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                          Nice disclaimer.

                          Gonzo and I would get along fine.

                          I'd shit down his "loquacious" neck, verbally. Remember how deep in his head I am. You think he's wordy? I've studied all his public research. You are not prepared for full Gonzo like I am.

                          My material is already oiled up and polished.
                          Baby steps. Let me know when you're ready to take the first.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                          Comment


                            Chatted w/ Phrost - the lost episode should be going live, soon-ish. It just got "lost," in the shuffle.

                            In canon, it would be episode 1.5.
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                            Comment


                              LIVE!

                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                              Comment


                                #Motherfuckingclintonconspiracytosilencethetruthfu ckedupmystream

                                No, my ISP just sucked balls, tonight. Fucking stream kept breaking up. Whatever. Part of the learning process.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X