Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Renewed.
    15sec on Google later: http://www.thehill.com/policy/nation...iot-act-powers

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Hell yeah. It saved an uncountable number of lives, and only cost some butthurt.
      Lol...He's not a thought criminal, he's a real one.

Conspiring with Russian intelligence and using US military personnel to steal classified intelligence are real crimes.

Hiding out and evading justice for 7 years is just the icing.
      Can you offer proof that Snowden was a Russian agent, that Wikileaks conspired with Russia or that the Patriot Act, specifically the domestic spying aspects, saved a single life?
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        Can you offer proof that Snowden was a Russian agent, that Wikileaks conspired with Russia or that the Patriot Act, specifically the domestic spying aspects, saved a single life?
        Well, that's classified. You'll just have to take his and the government's word on it.

Comment

Wabbit, you're my boy and all, but you're getting a little enthusiastic cleaning all those boots. Don't want to wear your tongue out too fast now.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
            Asset. Not agent. I'll submit the Russian government admitted he was an asset. Circumstantially he fled US law, and is currently under Russian government protection. He also tweets anti-US propaganda constantly, safely hidden away in a secret location in Moscow.

On Wikileaks with Russia, I'll defer to their CIA designation as a hostile intelligence service for specific reasons. They earned that one. They work as proxy for Russia, and I can't recall the last time they were interested in outing Putin's crimes.

On USAPATRIOT, I said countless for a reason. There have been an undisclosed number of terror attempts thwarted, before we even get to the # of counterterrorism cases assisted by enhanced surveillance tech. So there's a number greater than 0 (0 < x < aleph-0) where x = what you asked for. The more outrageous claim would be that x = 0. The probability there approaches negative infinity (so for practical purposes let's say p=0). There, that's a proof.

I like how the burden of proof is on me, not on the agencies and officials making these claims.

And again why are we even discussing that old news.

sorry, right now we are busting a major international hacking/spy ring that has harmed US interests (and others) for more than 15 years.

I won't even include Mendax's prior criminal convictions in Australia.

Gangbusters.
            Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/12/2019 8:55am, .

Comment

House report: Edward Snowden in contact with Russian agents

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-report-232917

Comment

The Kremlin Admits Snowden is a Russian Agent
                Https://20committee.com/2016/07/02/t...russian-agent/

Comment

Wikileaks is a Front for Russian Intelligence

https://20committee.com/2015/08/31/w...-intelligence/

Comment

Interesting article from the BBC which probably explains part of the reason that he got the boot from the embassy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-47907600

I certainly wouldn't want him as a house guest.....

Comment

It's all there, crystal clear.

Wikileaks protected Snowden, who then got protection from Putin.

Mendax, because the evil genius can't help himself, can't help himself, evaded British justice for almost a decade and will now pay for his open and brazen crimes.

Compartmentalization, the key to any good espionage campaign. Somebody has to be the Patsy, sorry Mendax. Time to pay the piper.

US - 1, Putin - 1.

Now we get to see how much Assange is willing to spill about Wikipedia's illegal activities. He's the martyr type so I'm not holding my breath, but there might be some sanity left in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        Well, that's classified. You'll just have to take his and the government's word on it.
                        You can just read about it. You can read, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                          Wabbit, you're my boy and all, but you're getting a little enthusiastic cleaning all those boots. Don't want to wear your tongue out too fast now.
                          The cost of freedom isn't free. It's paid in blood and loss of a little privacy (note I didn't say liberty).

You and Ghost the ones giving Vladimir a rim job. I'd gladly support US intelligence and law enforcement instead.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                            Interesting article from the BBC which probably explains part of the reason that he got the boot from the embassy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-47907600

I certainly wouldn't want him as a house guest.....
                            Once he started smearing his feces on the walls, it was time to start re-evaluating his rogue celebrity status ..

Who does that? I'm sure somebody here will blame Obama, the NSA, or me. In before 5g mind control QAnon conspiracy trolls show up!

Comment

House report: Edward Snowden in contact with Russian agents

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-report-232917
                              The Kremlin Admits Snowden is a Russian Agent
                              Https://20committee.com/2016/07/02/t...russian-agent/
                              Both of those indicate that he became a Russian Agent/Asset only after he stole and released all that intelligence. I never thought that Russia let him live there for free. Nor do I expect fugitives to be upstanding.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Wikileaks is a Front for Russian Intelligence

https://20committee.com/2015/08/31/w...-intelligence/
                                A random blog post isn't proof. Sorry.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X