Julian Assange arrested in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    It doesn't matter what language we speak if we have just as little freedom as they do.
    False equivalency. You have far more freedom than anyone living in the Russian Federation.

You know some people speak both languages, right? Sometimes even 3 or more..

When did you become convinced that former Soviet Russian empire was just like the United States of America?

Based on the timeline, I'm thinking all you know about both are from the Assange/Snowden era. Hoo boy..we need to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      False equivalency. You have far more freedom than anyone living in the Russian Federation.

You know some people speak both languages, right? Sometimes even 3 or more..

When did you become convinced that former Soviet Russian empire was just like the United States of America?

Based on the timeline, I'm thinking all you know about both are from the Assange/Snowden era. Hoo boy..we need to talk.
      We're heading that way now. Post-GWOT America is a less free place than America has been for awhile. The founding fathers would be appalled.

Comment

We're heading that way now. Post-GWOT America is a less free place than America has been for awhile. The founding fathers would be appalled.
        No, they're dead and happy. They had to deal with FAR worse.

"Less free" how. What can't YOU do today that you could do on September 10th, 2001.

Yell "bomb" in an airport?

Comment

The Patriot act is unconstitutional, unethical, and authoritarian in nature. Endorsing it is bootlicking. Why not get a thin blue line bumper sticker while you're at it.
          Naw, bootliking is all of this country lining up to fight Muslims and giving the rights away freely back when the shit was signed. I remember bitching about this shit, we have a thread somewhere, while listening to mother fuckers swear up and down it wasn't going to be used against Americans.

I've come to realize half the woke motherfuckers calling names NOW, were actually sheep crowing "get those MFers" and giving Bush jr. a standing ovation.

Comment

OH GTFOH. The Founding Fathers would be appalled there was a Black President and he wasn't a passable Octoroon.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              OH GTFOH. The Founding Fathers would be appalled there was a Black President and he wasn't a passable Octoroon.

Comment

Naw, bootliking is all of this country lining up to fight Muslims and giving the rights away freely back when the shit was signed. I remember bitching about this shit, we have a thread somewhere, while listening to mother fuckers swear up and down it wasn't going to be used against Americans.

I've come to realize half the woke motherfuckers calling names NOW, were actually sheep crowing "get those MFers" and giving Bush jr. a standing ovation.
                I've been bitching about this since before Obama. Part of why I helped campaign for Obama in 2008 was his stated opposition to the Patriot act (that he went on to renew). I've never been enthused about this.

Now wabbit: what level of government surveillance is too much for you?

Comment

I've been bitching about this since before Obama. Part of why I helped campaign for Obama in 2008 was his stated opposition to the Patriot act (that he went on to renew). I've never been enthused about this.

The level of Russia government surveillance in your daily life.

Comment

Apparently not hair sniffing....

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      Apparently not hair sniffing....
                      It's amazing how you brought three threads together. Biden "creep" fetish, Mendax, Trump.

Well done, agent of bullshidoka.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        It's amazing how you brought three threads together. Biden "creep" fetish, Mendax, Trump.

Well done, agent of bullshidoka.
                        Thanks, but this one was low hanging fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          Thanks, but this one was low hanging fruit.
                          Much like Mendax's scrotum.

Comment

Obama to the Patriot act (that he went on to renew).
                            Source please.

Comment

Source please.
                              That he opposed the Patriot act or renewed it?

Comment

That he opposed the Patriot act or renewed it?
                                Renewed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X