Julian Assange arrested in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Right. The first part makes him a legally protected whistle-blower and in my mind, if he had stopped there, a patriot.

The second part makes him a traitor, for which he should be appropriately punished.
    I sadly must agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      the FBI says there they found no evidence of abuse
      1) FBI cybercrime agents are improving, but still largely in the dark. SS guys are better, and NSA are generally cream of the crop, but they can't get involved in internals, remember?

2) LOL "crashed drive." I've got a guy that can pull basically anything back from the brink, for under 5 figures. Usually under 4. That shit was purposely scrubbed (and/or hidden), much like buttery males.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        No, I don't think we need another four years. What I hope for, but know will not happen, is an overhaul of the voting system and all candidates have equal footing to run.

Comment

According to Trump today he "doesn't know Wikileaks ".

But but but "I love Wikileaks".

Yeah uh huh. Say both, and then you'll be right some of the time.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0148EC69-DD34-45E6-954D-0E6FC3B0BD5A.jpg
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	4330820Can’t believe this thread is 4 pages in and nobody has mentioned his creepy new look:

Strange a guy who is supposed to know
            The media so well would forget the golden rule “ Don’t look like the bad guy”
            Last edited by PDA; 4/11/2019 1:11pm, .
            King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
              The problem with Snowden isn't that he showed domestic spying. It is that he showed foreign intelligence efforts. CIA and NSA legally can and for various reasons should be spying on foreign powers even current allies.
              Don't bother trying to change Bill's mind, he drank the Russian Flavoraid.

He's casually avoiding the fact that the Russian intelligence admitted years ago that Snowden was their asset.

He casually suggested the reason Snowden is being protected by Putin is all turned US's fault.

And of course ignoring the CIA's classification of Wikileaks as a hostile intelligence service.

Everything is our govenrment's fault. He can't help his bias. He loves anti-govenrment crusaders that break the law.

How did I know this thread would become his personal rant against the US government, and an apology tour for criminals evading justice? We've done this thread before..
              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/11/2019 1:24pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]18197[/ATTACH]
                He's a fucking crazy conspiracy theorist. What did you expect?

If he hadn't skipped bail 7 years ago (another charge he faces) he'd have turned out much healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]18197[/ATTACH]
                  Yeah. That guy doesn't look crazy at all.

Subtext: He looks like he smoked all the crazy when he ran out of meth.
                  "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                    Patriot Act FTW!
                    Hell yeah. It saved an uncountable number of lives, and only cost some butthurt.

Comment

1) FBI cybercrime agents are improving, but still largely in the dark. SS guys are better, and NSA are generally cream of the crop, but they can't get involved in internals, remember?

2) LOL "crashed drive." I've got a guy that can pull basically anything back from the brink, for under 5 figures. Usually under 4. That shit was purposely scrubbed (and/or hidden), much like buttery males.
                      Eh as a bona fide subject matter expert in #2, no it is not always possible.

#1 is definitely not true. It is not NSA (hi NSA!)
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/11/2019 1:26pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        Hell yeah. It saved an uncountable number of lives, and only cost some butthurt.
                        Okay bootlicker.

Comment

Eh as a bona fide subject matter expert in #2, no it is not always possible.

#1 is definitely not true. It is not NSA (hi NSA!)
                          #1 - Speaking from my personal experience, of course, which is largely... well, you know where I used to live, and some of my stories, so do the math. YMMV. Don't get me started on staties and municipals, those guys usually can't tell a bricked hard drive from a hard clay brick.

Yes, #2 is not always possible. But it is usually more possible than not, if it's a "crash." My guy is really, really good.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                            Okay bootlicker.
                            We are a nation of laws.

Supporting the laws of the United States doesn't make anyone a bootlicker.

I'm not going to address any trolling with respect to relitigating issues of national security, other than to keep pointing out:

Edward Snowden was and still is a Russian state intelligence asset

Julian Assange skipped bail in the UK, conspired to steal US military secrets, avoided charges in Sweden (which may be reinstated), and conspired with RMI to hack the Democratic National Commitee. And so is clearly (along with his co-conspirators) also a Russian intelligence asset.

And, these two men enjoy the love of the IRA and other information warfare units working against US interests. They are the good guys, right ? Even though they helped our enemies, damaged the country, and got people killed.

Keep blowing smoke up my ass.
                            Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/11/2019 1:56pm, .

Comment

We are a nation of often poorly conceived and/or executed laws.
                              FTFY.

Comment

#1 - Speaking from my personal experience, of course, which is largely... well, you know where I used to live, and some of my stories, so do the math. YMMV. Don't get me started on staties and municipals, those guys usually can't tell a bricked hard drive from a hard clay brick.

Yes, #2 is not always possible. But it is usually more possible than not, if it's a "crash." My guy is really, really good.
                                I'm just being pedantic. Actually catastrophic data recovery would make a great thread of its own...I've got some fun stories, everything from serial murders to 9/11.

Just because "they" work on top of Fort Meade doesn't mean they are NSA. It's a bit more nuanced than that.

Anyways, I can tell I'm gonna get heat for supporting US Intel and LEF in this thread. That's fine, like I said we've done this thread before. I just have to ignore all shaming from the lefties and Libertarians (big L) here.

Let's get it on.
                                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/11/2019 1:58pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X