Julian Assange arrested in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Indictments are not proof of guilt and you're a fuck whit for thinking the rest of the posters here aren't shrewd enough to split that hair.
    So where's the beef, Rabbit? As usual you talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Time to put up or shut up.
    Is it?

You seem to be rushing to defend a black hat hacker with multiple convictions in his past.

Shrewd, you? No.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      The fact that someone is indicted does not mean they are guilty as charged (indicted).
      Assange AKA Mendax AKA Hawkins has already been found guilty of jumping bail, as we discussed.

He has a long history of criminal convictions in Australia. He is also responsible for enormous damage to the American Republic, according to the Unites States government. That includes the deaths of our allies overseas.

Meanwhile, Edward Snowden is tweeting from Moscow like Trump tweets from his daily cheeseburger lunch. That's enough for me. If you think Assange is innocent you're not paying attention to his own admissions.

Comment

Every who knows him personally knows he's a selfish twat, too.

Ask /.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          Assange AKA Mendax AKA Hawkins has already been found guilty of jumping bail, as we discussed.

He has a long history of criminal convictions in Australia. He is also responsible for enormous damage to the American Republic, according to the Unites States government. That includes the deaths of our allies overseas.

Meanwhile, Edward Snowden is tweeting from Moscow like Trump tweets from his daily cheeseburger lunch. That's enough for me. If you think Assange is innocent you're not paying attention to his own admissions.
          Due process...
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, Mr. American...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

That sounds like something a terrorist sympathizer would say...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                That sounds like something a terrorist sympathizer would say...
                I knew it. Terries are everywhere.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Is it?

You seem to be rushing to defend a black hat hacker with multiple convictions in his past.

Shrewd, you? No.
                  Hacker? Assange? Exactly what has Assange personally "hacked"?
                  You're a fucking idiot, Wrabbit.
                  In terms of reasoning capability you are honestly the weakest member of this​ conversation. This isn't a John Gresham novel and you need to stop larping.

Comment

In terms of reasoning capability you are honestly the weakest member of this​ conversation. This isn't a John Gresham novel and you need to stop larping.
                    Assange cut his teeth as a cracker of government secured systems.

That part is true.

He switched approach to social engineering on steroids to accomplish same, to encourage whistleblowers to provide the information, from the inside, hence wikileaks.
                    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/17/2019 3:40am, .

Comment

I think he was hacker in his teens/early 20s

Wouldnt surprise me if he told Bradly manning how to access certain structures/files ect... to help him leak more.

That would certainly explain why he shat his pant sufficiently to keep him locked in an embassy for 7years and why Bradly Manning is being put in prison because he wont testify against him.

I suspect there is something in how he obtained certain information that begs the question "how exactly did YOU know how to do that "

and if he said he knows how to do it then "please talk us through exactly how you did it" knowing full well that he he is not capable of it and must implicate somebody else.
                      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                        I think he was hacker in his teens/early 20s

Wouldnt surprise me if he told Bradly manning how to access certain structures/files ect... to help him leak more.

That would certainly explain why he shat his pant sufficiently to keep him locked in an embassy for 7years and why Bradly Manning is being put in prison because he wont testify against him.

I suspect there is something in how he obtained certain information that begs the question "how exactly did YOU know how to do that "

and if he said he knows how to do it then "please talk us through exactly how you did it" knowing full well that he he is not capable of it and must implicate somebody else.
                        IIRC Manning simply copied and distributed (to WikiLeaks) information they were already privy too.
                        The "1337 H4XX" these people were pulling off had more to do with encrypting and obscuring their own communications than trying to crack Government firewalls from the outside.

Comment

IIRC Manning simply copied and distributed (to WikiLeaks) information they were already privy too.
                          The "1337 H4XX" these people were pulling off had more to do with encrypting and obscuring their own communications than trying to crack Government firewalls from the outside.
                          There are two ways to look at Wikileaks, and also Assange.

On the one hand, Wikileaks serves a journalistic function, exposing illegal, corrupt, and human rights violations by large institutions, especially governments and governments officials who often keep secrets to hide their actions that in many cases are illegal, or would subject them to the risk of being removed from office if the public knew.

On the other hand, when it comes to cracking information systems, or by passing their security, the most efficient way is usually social engineering insiders to not follow security protocols.

Programs, scripts, servers, databases, and networks can all be patched and hardened.

But, people are much more difficult to harden, and to get to stay in compliance with security and privacy practices and policies.

People (insiders with info and content privileges) were and are the weakest links in almost all information systems, and Assange built an effective solution to exploit that vulnerability at scale.

Therefore the other way to view Wikileaks, is that Assange correctly surmised that the most efficient way to crack the most large institution information systems, at scale, and in volume, was to provide the technology solution that focused on facilitating social engineering and/or insider whistle blower and/or insider leaker information system breaches.

Like almost all effective technologies, there are productive and destructive use cases, depending on the actors employing said technology.
                          Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/17/2019 6:32am, .

Comment

If you say so.

What's funny is how all the Mendax Cultists ignore the mountain of evidence against him, much of whichcame from his own mouth.

Maybe you folks aren't getting the subtext but the age of being an untouchable net ghost is over.

Go pack up your onion routers, trolls. The internet wasn't made for you or Mendax to shit all over and use as your personal anarchy cookbook.
                            Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/17/2019 11:21am, .

Comment

If you say so.

What's funny is how all the Mendax Cultists ignore the mountain of evidence against him, much of whichcame from his own mouth.

Maybe you folks aren't getting the subtext but the age of being an untouchable net ghost are over.

Go pack up your onion routers, trolls. The internet wasn't made for you or Mendax to shit all over and use as your personal anarchy cookbook.
                              It's not on my say-so, Mr. FUD Gaslighter.

Anyway, regarding the bolded, sounds good to me.

Comment

Nope.

Clearly your "IIRC" is broken and you didn't read the indictment, which clearly shows what Assange did to break US law (I mean the list is longer but for this indictment it's pretty open and shut).

Jumping bail to get some publicity didn't work too well.

Like I said , not so smooth criminal.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X