Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brokesit - can somebody please explain this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I celebrated Brexit and the coming destruction of Great Britain by spending the weekend taking cough medicine and watching all ten seasons of Red Dwarf.

Comment

I’ll say this in all seriousness, celebrating Brexit is a bit ridiculous.
      It was a political experiment that didn’t work out so we left.

We are allies and friends of Europeans many of which are happy remaining in the EU.

We do not know how well it will work out yet.

I criticised Americans previously for being to over zealous in support of political entities almost as if they were their favourite football team .

There seams to be nothing amount is now in the U.K. we have become this.

Despite all the finger pointing , name calling and trolling the vast majority of people have not won or lost anything yet.

In a few years time we will be able to point to many clear winners and losers and tally the numbers to see if the decision was correct or not but until then I will keep my Hennessy XO corked for now and simply say I am pleased with the change as I believe it will work out better for the U.K.
      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
        I celebrated by painting my passport blue and watching Fawlty Towers .
        Did you apply for your free Daily Mail Brexit teatowl?

Comment

Fracking posts moved to a new thread:
          https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129364
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
            I’ll say this in all seriousness, celebrating Brexit is a bit ridiculous.
            It was a political experiment that didn’t work out so we left.

We are allies and friends of Europeans many of which are happy remaining in the EU.

We do not know how well it will work out yet.

I criticised Americans previously for being to over zealous in support of political entities almost as if they were their favourite football team .

There seams to be nothing amount is now in the U.K. we have become this.

Despite all the finger pointing , name calling and trolling the vast majority of people have not won or lost anything yet.

In a few years time we will be able to point to many clear winners and losers and tally the numbers to see if the decision was correct or not but until then I will keep my Hennessy XO corked for now and simply say I am pleased with the change as I believe it will work out better for the U.K.
            I noticed how they set the date for a Friday, like how the Bob's fired people in Office Space. Less chance of a ______.

Let's see what the markets start doing Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              I noticed how they set the date for a Friday, like how the Bob's fired people in Office Space. Less chance of a ______.

Let's see what the markets start doing Monday.
              Somebody in my accounts department brought me an invoice to sign on Friday for 4500euros for some glass we are buying from a German company .

I told her to wait until Monday to pay it as I believe there may be a small spike in the pound on Monday.

of course it will fluctuate no end over the coming months as politicians wave their penises at each other but I thought it would be fun take a little punt on
              this invoice .

will update tomorrow it was 1.11 euros to the pound when I had the invoice in
              my hand .
              King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X