Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sociocide Reborn! Rep Ilhan Omar Rips President Obama. Truth and Snake's Tail Eating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sociocide Reborn! Rep Ilhan Omar Rips President Obama. Truth and Snake's Tail Eating.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...c-party-225696

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

She cited the “caging of kids” at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...c-party-225696
    Oh, boy, this should be good. Did she also doubt his citizenship and accuse him having split loyalty with Kenya ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Oh, boy, this should be good. Did she also doubt his citizenship and accuse him having split loyalty with Kenya ?
      She isn't wrong in OP's quote.
      My only question is should we impeach Obama, Hilary, Pres Clinton or AoC first?

That is the The Republican spin right?
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        She isn't wrong in OP's quote.
        My only question is should we impeach Obama, Hilary, Pres Clinton or AoC first?

That is the The Republican spin right?
        I agree that Obama has a lot of blood on his hands of non-combatants, due him loving him some drone attacks.

And I admire her courage to point out the truth, when she does.

Oh, and impeach Hillary, LOL, yeah, you had to slip that in...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I agree that Obama has a lot of blood on his hands of non-combatants, due him loving him some drone attacks.

And I admire her courage to point out the truth, when she does.

Oh, and impeach Hillary, LOL, yeah, you had to slip that in...
          Trump surpassed Obama's 8 year drone strike civilian death total in the first 18 months of the Trump Admin.
          Soooooooo ....

Oh and Trump just nixed further reporting on those stats.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Trump surpassed Obama's 8 year drone strike civilian death total in the first 18 months of the Trump Admin.
            Soooooooo ....

Endless wars must be opposed, in every administration.

Obama was a war criminal.

President Trump should be judged as harshly,

If he follows suit.

I oppose bombing or killing any man, woman, or child, who has not brought violence to me or mine.

This is simple morality.

Comment

Well duh
              egghhhhh I don't know I would have to see a decent case laid out as to why he is a "war criminal"... when we have former Presidents and advisers/politicians who are literal war criminals and have warrants out for them and you fail to mention them.
              I agree but that boat has already sailed. It has been 2+ years of free passes by his party.
              If he follows suit.
              What? Who? Follows suit to what?
              I oppose bombing or killing any man, woman, or child, who has not brought violence to me or mine.

This is simple morality.
              I would hope any rational person would feel that way ... and leads me back to your omissions of actual war criminals and your framing of the discussion in general.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

If he follows suit.

This is simple morality.
                OK. But if Trump's 18 month civilian death total equaled Obama's entire 8 year total, then doesn't that already make him a war criminal too?

I'm on the defense hawk side here. I don't like civilian deaths but the problem as I see it is that we are fighting civilian terrorists who hide in civilian communities with their entire family. So when we drop bombs on Ali Hussein bin Suicidevestbuilder its not uncommon for their families to get hurt or killed. And at that point, how can we tell the difference? We're in the same quandary that we were in with Vietnam except instead of hiding in bushes and rat tunnels they hide in the middle of non-combat civilian populations.

I will say this though, if we want to know why Trump's civilian death tolls per day are higher than Obama's by over 300%, then the words "Go after their families" might offer a clue as to how we got there.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

I see the Congresswoman ‘s fans have confronted Chelsea Clinton overnight in a convoluted stretch to blame her for the NZ mosque shootings...
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

I wonder how Sociocide is doing.

Comment

Why would you post that here?!!

There are 6 die hards left posting there.
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Soooooooo ....

So what?

I mean, neither one is a Joe or Adolph, so no big deal, right?

Comment

So what?

I mean, neither one is a Joe or Adolph, so no big deal, right?
                          Exactly!

Just dismiss everything cause someone did worse and either got caught or got away with it!
                          BILL HICKS,
                          1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Exactly!

Just dismiss everything cause someone did worse and either got caught or got away with it!
                            [hr][/hr]

'Bout time you figgered out that shit.

Comment

[hr][/hr]

'Bout time you figgered out that shit.
                              Like 5 days is a long time to think such grande thoughts.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X