Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how in the the hell do you find FIVE conspirators willing to maim a toddler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just how in the the hell do you find FIVE conspirators willing to maim a toddler?

The jury, which deliberated for nine hours, convicted the man and five co-conspirators of plotting to spray sulfuric acid in the child's face with the intention to "burn, maim or disfigure."
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/uk/ac...ntl/index.html

This piece of shit was able to find FIVE people willing to go along with perpetrating an acid attack on his own baby boy.

Jesus Christ.

Also, these guys got off incredibly light given the nature of their crime. Dear London, bring back the gallows pole and start hanging fuckers and your acid attack problem will go down considerably.

The kind of people who would do this are subhuman scum and cannot be rehabilitated in any fashion. Just hang them and be done with it.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

What the fuck?

This is messed up. Hopefully the people in prison have similar views and return the favour in other ways.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

This piece of shit was able to find FIVE people willing to go along with perpetrating an acid attack on his own baby boy.

Jesus Christ.

Also, these guys got off incredibly light given the nature of their crime. Dear London, bring back the gallows pole and start hanging fuckers and your acid attack problem will go down considerably.

The kind of people who would do this are subhuman scum and cannot be rehabilitated in any fashion. Just hang them and be done with it.
      Line them up and cut their throats, let them choke to death on their own blood.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        Line them up and cut their throats, let them choke to death on their own blood.
        Too quick.
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          Too quick.
          Cable noose around testicles, slowly winch them up ? Apply lighter fluid starting at feet, apply open flame.

How's that grab you ?
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I'd go Unit 731 on them.

For science.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
              I'd go Unit 731 on them.

For science.
              And the USA of course traded non-prosecution for war crimes for the information the unit gathered...

<puke>

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Jesus Christ.

You go to Afghanistan.
                King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Cable noose around testicles, slowly winch them up ? Apply lighter fluid starting at feet, apply open flame.

How's that grab you ?
                  It's a start. I suppose.

Honestly, just put them in genpop of any prison with an institution-wide announcement prior to them arriving coupled with maybe a few photos of the child bearing the results of their actions.
                  I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                    You go to Afghanistan.
                    I guess that's how it is. That's sad as all hell. I know one Persian hash head who is an apostate and one Muslim from Uighur. Both of them are good guys in their own way. The Persian guy is fucking hilarious. We had one of the best nights out of my life just the two of us touring the strip clubs in Seattle. I'm a faithfully wedded husband but my wife thinks its healthy for guys to occasionally objectify a woman in exchange for money. We did that in spades.

The guy from Uighur is probably the most talented young person I've met in years. He plays classical and folk guitar like something out of an old movie with gypsies and recently had a talking part in the intro to a rap video. He sent me a clip, he looked like a million bucks. I'm proud of the kid.

I can't believe that the middle east is a bad place by nature and if it is then I can't believe that it was ever driven by biology. I know you're not suggesting that it is, but what's wrong in the middle east has to have a solution. America was built on the bones of the European aristocracy. Our successes here spread like wildfire across Europe and eventually circled the globe. There has to be a cure for this kind of insanity. I just don't know what it is.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Three of these cunts are from Slovakia.

Comment

I guess that's how it is. That's sad as all hell. I know one Persian hash head who is an apostate and one Muslim from Uighur. Both of them are good guys in their own way. The Persian guy is fucking hilarious. We had one of the best nights out of my life just the two of us touring the strip clubs in Seattle. I'm a faithfully wedded husband but my wife thinks its healthy for guys to occasionally objectify a woman in exchange for money. We did that in spades.

The guy from Uighur is probably the most talented young person I've met in years. He plays classical and folk guitar like something out of an old movie with gypsies and recently had a talking part in the intro to a rap video. He sent me a clip, he looked like a million bucks. I'm proud of the kid.

I can't believe that the middle east is a bad place by nature and if it is then I can't believe that it was ever driven by biology. I know you're not suggesting that it is, but what's wrong in the middle east has to have a solution. America was built on the bones of the European aristocracy. Our successes here spread like wildfire across Europe and eventually circled the globe. There has to be a cure for this kind of insanity. I just don't know what it is.
                        Humans are humans and culture is culture.

I grew up in South London in a school in which white children were out numbered by minority.

Most if not all of the Muslim boys i grew up with including my sisters husband could be poster boys for moderate Islam in that as soon as they couldn't get their arses whooped by their parents they were eating pork , drinking alcohol, not going to mosque and marrying white women.

Those however were the ones that were either born here or came here at a very young age.

When i encountered a group of Somalian Muslims at the age of 14/15 that had just arrived they were a complete different gravy and behaved in a far more feral way which was understandable given where they had just come from.

Should they have been allowed into the country and placed straight into a British school with no adjustment?

I couldn't really answer that question honestly without seeing them today and those they interacted with.

What I can say however is that their cultural difference caused big problems at the time many of which were violent problems and it was not a Muslim non Muslim thing.

It was a "we come from a place where people do messed up shit and we are going to do that here because thats all we know"

No different to taking a white kid from a council estate and putting him in a Michelin star restaurant and expecting him to know how to use the right cutlery at the right time.
                        King without a crown

Comment

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            It's a start. I suppose.

Honestly, just put them in genpop of any prison with an institution-wide announcement prior to them arriving coupled with maybe a few photos of the child bearing the results of their actions.
                            Yeah, that would work. Would they allow that in Aussie prison system ?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Yeah, that would work. Would they allow that in Aussie prison system ?
                              They don't in Florida prisons. Generally speaking, despite what everyone on facebook thinks, most child molesters live relatively normal lives in prison. Every time you see a article on facebook you will see a hundred people comment on article about prison butt rape and inmates cutting off their balls.

What really happens is the pedos generally stay together and visit the church as often as they can. They take houseman jobs to keep from having to go to the yard. They visit the library as often as they can. They find ways to stay away from the real convicts. Some will hide what they did and hope no one looks it up in their file, which generally works because correctional officers don't care to go look at everyone's file.

The only time inmates will retaliate against them is if they bring it up or brag about it where someone can hear. Then they carry an ass whipping and get their stuff stolen. But the inmate will file for protective custody and hide for 30 days. Or do something to get put in confinement to hide.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X