Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Hate Crimes, Fake Rape Allegations, Fake Assault Claims, P.O.S. Humans Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Author/Editor/Investigator of Most of the Wrongful Conviction Case is Maurice Possley

FYI - the Author/Editor/Investigator of Most of the Wrongful Conviction Cases I am filtering through seems to Maurice Possley.

These write ups are hosted by Univ of Cali, Irvine, and various partnered Law Schools.

I am posting these write ups directly from the Law School case repositories.

I sometime add BOLD for interesting or amusing bits.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 2/19/2019 8:19pm, .

Comment

Comment

What? Watt? What?

There are a bunch more Watt cases.

They are all horrible.

But, unless one is particularly interesting, I am going to stop posting more Watt cases.

They all seem to follow a similar pattern:

Shake down project resident, steal their money, steal their drugs, steal their guns,

If they had no drugs, plant a huge amount of drugs on them.

Write up nice bust.

Keep any money, or drugs, or guns.

Comment

I'm taking a break now,

to put on my vagina hat,

drink some whiskey,

and troll people.

Will pick back up tomorrow.

Oooh...

The hat.

It's...moist.

I summon: It is Fake!

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
              Yeah, it's a very interesting case. However, some of Smollet's story is in question just by who they are. Black guys rather than white racists. Familiar to him, whereas he said he didn't know who they were. I believe we know that it was them, but the motivation is the question. Either way, it wasn't white dudes beating up a black dude because of race. It may be anti-gay, but it will just be unusual since they know each other. But people are weird and you never know.

It'll be interesting to watch it play out.
              Did he say anything about them wearing balaclavas or covering their face? Did it happen in the dark? It can be hard to make out race in the dark while getting beat on.

It could have also been a money or a sex thing. Maybe they felt he owed them something or there was some lascivious revenge element involved that Smollet didn't want to go public so he blamed the ass whupping on a patsy. If this was planned in advance as a hoax then I'm betting they left enough clues for the police to prove it in court. Of course, it comes down to his word versus theirs this is guaranteed to get ugly.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Stop trying to give the Smollett bullshit any credibility. It has none and there is none.
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  In fairness Dan Rather shouldn't have been fired for that. Roger Stone orchestrated that fake leak of documents as a hatchet job. He readily admits it.
                  Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Just give me the timestamp, I have Netflix. I'll take your word for it in the interim, thanks.
                  This is a bit of a retraction. He himself did not admit it. Several media personalities claimed that it was him, and then go on to give evidence of several other disinformation campaigns that he has run. Most of the movie is about him being a driving force behind the modern fake news movement, and is thus worthy of watching. Anyway. For their evidence, see the 55min mark.
                  Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    You really going to cherry pick like this?
                    Or is this just your source's bias?
                    This made me spit coffee over my keyboard.
                    King without a crown

Comment

Here's one from the books. In 2009, a boy launched from his house in a homemade helium balloon. The balloon travelled 50 miles before landing, and authorities chasing the balloon found that it was devoid of any life. The boy was later found hiding in the garage, per his parents' instruction. The parents were both convicted, served time, paid a fine, and were forbidden from profiting from the hoax.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I think I did that right ... missing posts here ...
                        https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=128575
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          I think I did that right ... missing posts here ...
                          https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=128575
                          Damn, son, you're getting good at this.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

It was easier when I just ran Trollshido and trolled people ...

Oh, I chatted with Dr. Gonzo for a bit today.
                            Very briefly but long enough to believe his intentions and begin to get a vague idea of who he is and what he stands for.

I didn't expect such a thick Slavic accent ... maybe deep Eastern Europe ... I don't know I couldn't place it.
                            (I kid, I kid)
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Justice was served and my friend lost his court case. Basically it was a momental waste of time, his insurance company will cover the legal fees and damage of the other guys car. My friend at the end of this lost a days work (self employed plumber) and also got a parking fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                                Justice was served and my friend lost his court case. Basically it was a momental waste of time, his insurance company will cover the legal fees and damage of the other guys car. My friend at the end of this lost a days work (self employed plumber) and also got a parking fine.
                                People sue people and go to trial over shit that is amazing IME. It's more of an ego and/or "I hate you and I have to win" sort of thing.

The delusion also runs deep and strong at to the ability to win a court case at trial.
                                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X