Alex Jones VS Joe Rogan: This escalated quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Jones VS Joe Rogan: This escalated quickly

So some lead in on what is happening, see these two mash ups. They are almost comical:

So Alex Jones does Alex Jones and threatens to bring Joe down. Yeah, we all shrug and probably think Alex is being Alex. Well then Alex then dishes his first bit of dirt. An early Joe Rogan podcast of Joe calling black people apes, no for serious, Joe did it:

Yeah, Alex then goes on to spout a bunch of racist stuff too, I'm not going to get into that...
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Alex Jones is an unstable immaculately selfish scumbag and Joe Rogan should have known better than to have anything do with him.

Edit: also, Jones was just fine with Rogan saying that until Rogan dared to criticize him. Jones gives not two shits what Rogan said, he only cares that he could use it against him.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      Alex Jones is an unstable immaculately selfish scumbag and Joe Rogan should have known better than to have anything do with him.

Edit: also, Jones was just fine with Rogan saying that until Rogan dared to criticize him. Jones gives not two shits what Rogan said, he only cares that he could use it against him.
      I don't disagree with you in the slightest. It is still a shitty thing to say, and he should be held to account for it. Jones is clearly a hate merchant.

I'm just saying that thinking black people are apes is racist in and of itself at least on a subconscious level. Saying it and thinking it is socially acceptable is demonstrably racist.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Is Joe Apeman Strong?

Comment

Alex only appeals to people who are already nuts. He did good work back in the day but went a little koo koo. Joe has changed too, he doesnt say what he really thinks on certain topics. Bisping has even called him out on it

Comment

It's worth noting that Joe and Alex have known each other for something like twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
              I'm just saying that thinking black people are apes is racist in and of itself at least on a subconscious level. Saying it and thinking it is socially acceptable is demonstrably racist.
              False.

Of course black people are apes.

You are either being racist for suggesting otherwise,

or you are ignorant of biological taxonomy.

Because when you state that black people are not apes,

you are saying that black people are not human.

Because all humans are apes.

All humans are specifically a member of Hominidae, the Great Apes.

Other members of the Great Apes besides humans, include orangutans, gorillas, and chimpanzees.

Therefore, when people say that black people are not apes,

they are either being very racist by stating that black people are not human,

Or, they deny the current biological taxonomic classification used in science.

So, when people say that black people, or any humans, are apes, they are correct,

although it would be a bit more precise to say Great Apes,

right on down the line thusly:

Hominoidea (apes) -> Hominidea (Great Apes) -> Homininae -> Hominini -> Hominina -> Homo -> Sapiens (Humans).
              Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 2/17/2019 8:09am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                right on down the line thusly:

Hominoidea (Apes) -> Hominidea (Great Apes) -> Homininae -> Hominini -> Hominina -> Homo -> Sapiens (Humans).
                Therefore we could say that Michael is a Sapiens, even though he made a racist post, and this would be correct.

We could say that BackFistMonkey is a Homo, and this would be correct.

We could that Rayce is a Great Ape, and this would be correct.

We could say that It is Fake is an Ape, and this would be correct.

And we could even say that the membership of Bullshido are a bunch of animals, and this too would be correct.

Unless Sophia the robot, or any other AI were granted membership, and then it wouldn't be.
                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 2/17/2019 8:38am, .

Comment

People say IiF is actually software...

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    People say IiF is actually software...
                    Fact check:

Partially True.

It is Fake is an Augmented Reality human that originally self-identified as a vagina,

and had this code base merged into his synaptic processes as part of the early stage transition process:

https://vagina3d.en.aptoide.com/

Comment

but more on topic.

Alex Jones is a half lizard/alien half frog, child diddling, gay vampire.
                      Rogan falls between Alex Jones and Holy Moment depending on what drugs he(Rogan) is on.

Alex needs to be creating smoke, distraction and drama. Isn't he in front of Congress dealing with real issues and getting sued again?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                        but more on topic.

Alex Jones is a half lizard/alien half frog, child diddling, gay vampire.
                        Rogan falls between Alex Jones and Holy Moment depending on what drugs he(Rogan) is on.

Alex needs to be creating smoke, distraction and drama. Isn't he in front on Congress dealing with real issues and getting sued again?
                        For me, Alex Jones is like Systema.

I have never really seen much of either,

And don't understand why people who say they hate either,

still consume or watch the content.

For that matter, outside of seeing Joe Rogan's stand up comedy specials, and one episode of Fear Factor,

I have never deliberately watched a Joe Rogan podcast, and certainly not more than 30 seconds to a minute of one.

Seems like a waste of time?

Comment

Therefore we could say that Michael is a Sapiens, even though he made a racist post, and this would be correct.

We could say that BackFistMonkey is a Homo, and this would be correct.

We could that Rayce is a Great Ape, and this would be correct.

We could say that It is Fake is an Ape, and this would be correct.

And we could even say that the membership of Bullshido are a bunch of animals, and this too would be correct.

Unless Sophia the robot, or any other AI were granted membership, and then it wouldn't be.
                          Word

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            Word

You know I picked that one just for you, boo.

Comment

Rogan is fun. If you're into the whole podcast thing. Not my thing but I can see the appeal. I mean if we are going to be honest I like to watch Canadians turn steel and tear apart tools...
                              Alex Jones is a terrible blight on humanity who peddles lies.
                              Joe Rogan is just a weird dude who talks too much.

For me, Alex Jones is like Systema.

I have never really seen much of either,

And don't understand why people who say they hate either,

still consume or watch the content.

For that matter, outside of seeing Joe Rogan's stand up comedy specials, and one episode of Fear Factor,

I have never deliberately watched a Joe Rogan podcast, and certainly not more than 30 seconds to a minute of one.

Seems like a waste of time?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X