Jussie Smollett Is A Liar And Will Be Proven As Such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jussie Smollett Is A Liar And Will Be Proven As Such

Clearly this is an opinion piece, I mentioned in another thread that someone has to call out the bullshit artist Jussie Smollett, so I figure that someone has to be me since I am the one who thinks it is bullshit.

So you know the story, Jussie was at a venue, goes off camera, comes back with a noose around his neck with a story about two racist, homophobic dudes called him racist and homophobic words, threw bleach on him, tied a noose around his neck and yelled, "this is MAGA country".

Here's some things to consider:

His claims are bullshit.

His story doesn't add up, while also sounding like the fantasyland many are inhabiting where the USA is suddenly more racist than it was in the 1800s.

They arrested two Nigerians who had worked with Smollett, now they're looking to speak to Smollett again:

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/informa...ry?id=61117628

I think he paid a couple of his mates to rough him up a bit, thinking he'd get some publicity, maybe even break into a speech about how we need to unite against the scourge that is modern American, only to be thrust into the very real investigation into hate crime. He probably thought he had all angles covered, his profile a boost, and his echo chamber has possibly convinced him it happens all the time and will be ignored by the cops.

Look, if there are a couple of white supremacists running round Chicago lynching black men, they need to be stopped and a couple of bullets to do the stopping is fine by me. Although it is Chicago, if you have a gun it's probably illegal.

But let's be real here, you're all intelligent humans, you knew this story was bullshit, right?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Looking fishy, but it's difficult to think of a reasonable motive for him to do something like this.

Looks to me to be a guy who's on the top of this game successful and all that jazz.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Might be more of the well documented cases of the whole "immigrant stabbed me (aka I stabbed myself to start a race war bullshit)" that has been so popular in the US in the recent years but "across the isle", but who really knows.

Especially considering the increase in violent crime specifically associated with White Nationalism and "hate crimes".
      Yes over all violent crime is down in the US but racially motivated crime is up so no his story isn't that strange it looks like Ya'll Quaida shook hands with rural Africans and bonded over shared view points.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

You're wrong both in this case and ideologically, I can tell the latter by how you've responded to the former.
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I'll answer BKR here, I was pretty terse with my last comment cause I was hoping to get some, any, fucking responses that would help uncover more about the situation.

So BKR, why would Jussie lie about being the victim of a hate crime? First would be the reason some people have posited publically, that he was about to be written out of the show, and decided to make some noise so his name was at the top of the register for any new projects. The next would be maybe he was hoping to use it as an ideological weapon. Another rumour I've heard is that he was doing the dirty with someone and wanted the situation covered up, but I'm skeptical of this, unless the dude is really hella stupid, which is possible considering the recent reports.

The most obvious is that he wants to raise his public profile. Nothing better than getting in front of a camera and a fawning audience to cry about how you're a victim. There's a social currency in being a victim in this era, you can see a huge amount of celebrities on this wagon, Madonna, Emma Watson, the chick from the shit Ghostbusters, Brie Larson, the list goes on. And the only thing that would trump a black gay man is a black transgender man (becoming a woman, not the other way around) in the hierarchy of intersectional bullshittery.

Anyway, it is weird that this case hasn't been thrashed on here. Is it because he is gay and black?

Were you taken by his speech and tears? Did you really feel for him when he said he'll be forever changed by that night?

Look, my hypothesis above about what happened looks to be true, even worse, reports are coming through that the dude bought his own noose and practiced the scene before the real thing. Like this was a fucking play.

If you want 'Muricans to start taking hate crimes seriously, there needs to be a fundamental shift away from victimhood and towards reconciliation, otherwise Y'all Qaeda will be able to recruit increasingly easier due to people becoming distrustful of the organisations reporting the news and the people faking their victimhood. It's absolutely ridiculous that the media has portrayed this and the Covington kids as clearly and unequivocally racist, borne of Trump, as they have with no repurcussions.
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            I'll answer BKR here, I was pretty terse with my last comment cause I was hoping to get some, any, fucking responses that would help uncover more about the situation.

So BKR, why would Jussie lie about being the victim of a hate crime? First would be the reason some people have posited publically, that he was about to be written out of the show, and decided to make some noise so his name was at the top of the register for any new projects. The next would be maybe he was hoping to use it as an ideological weapon. Another rumour I've heard is that he was doing the dirty with someone and wanted the situation covered up, but I'm skeptical of this, unless the dude is really hella stupid, which is possible considering the recent reports.

The most obvious is that he wants to raise his public profile. Nothing better than getting in front of a camera and a fawning audience to cry about how you're a victim. There's a social currency in being a victim in this era, you can see a huge amount of celebrities on this wagon, Madonna, Emma Watson, the chick from the shit Ghostbusters, Brie Larson, the list goes on. And the only thing that would trump a black gay man is a black transgender man (becoming a woman, not the other way around) in the hierarchy of intersectional bullshittery.

Anyway, it is weird that this case hasn't been thrashed on here. Is it because he is gay and black?

Were you taken by his speech and tears? Did you really feel for him when he said he'll be forever changed by that night?

Look, my hypothesis above about what happened looks to be true, even worse, reports are coming through that the dude bought his own noose and practiced the scene before the real thing. Like this was a fucking play.

If you want 'Muricans to start taking hate crimes seriously, there needs to be a fundamental shift away from victimhood and towards reconciliation, otherwise Y'all Qaeda will be able to recruit increasingly easier due to people becoming distrustful of the organisations reporting the news and the people faking their victimhood. It's absolutely ridiculous that the media has portrayed this and the Covington kids as clearly and unequivocally racist, borne of Trump, as they have with no repurcussions.
            He faked the crime.

He made a false narrative, of the kind that worsens "race relations" in the United States,

And itself is a hate crime of the highest order.

I would love to see a definitive statute on the books that required a 5 year minimum sentence for falsely claiming one had been beat up by someone, or raped by someone, and it was a felony.

These type of hoaxes often spark vendetta real crimes, or even riots.

This person is a piece of shit, of utter excrement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 2/17/2019 5:01pm, .

Comment

Looks like you nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                He faked the crime.

He made a false narrative, of the kind that worsens "race relations" in the United States,

And itself is a hate crime of the highest order.

I would love to see a definitive statute on the books that required a 5 year minimum sentence for falsely claiming one had been beat up by someone, or raped by someone, and it was a felony.

These type of hoaxes often spark vendetta real crimes, or even riots.

This person is a piece of shit, of utter excrement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html
                Not sure how you can be so definite, based on that CNN link.

Making a false police report is a misdemeanor here.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Making a false police report is a misdemeanor here.
                  Some lies are harmless.

"Does my ass look big?" "No, your ass looks beautiful."

Some lies can cause vendetta crimes and or riots,

or end up with the false accused spending a decade or more in jail,

ruin their reputation,

cost them their livelihood, etc.

Not all false police reports are equal in the damage they cause, or the depth of their criminal mischief.

Making a false report of a felony crime should itself be a felony crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Some lies are harmless.

"Does my ass look big?" "No, your ass looks beautiful."

Some lies can cause vendetta crimes and or riots,

or end up with the false accused spending a decade or more in jail,

ruin their reputation,

cost them their livelihood, etc.

Not all false police reports are equal in the damage they cause, or the depth of their criminal mischief.

Making a false report of a felony crime should itself be a felony crime.
                    I agree, however, nothing yet definitive on false report yet, in this case.

Fishy as hell tho...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      Clearly this is an opinion piece, I mentioned in another thread that someone has to call out the bullshit artist Jussie Smollett, so I figure that someone has to be me since I am the one who thinks it is bullshit.

So you know the story, Jussie was at a venue, goes off camera, comes back with a noose around his neck with a story about two racist, homophobic dudes called him racist and homophobic words, threw bleach on him, tied a noose around his neck and yelled, "this is MAGA country".

Here's some things to consider:

His claims are bullshit.

His story doesn't add up, while also sounding like the fantasyland many are inhabiting where the USA is suddenly more racist than it was in the 1800s.

They arrested two Nigerians who had worked with Smollett, now they're looking to speak to Smollett again:

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/informa...ry?id=61117628

I think he paid a couple of his mates to rough him up a bit, thinking he'd get some publicity, maybe even break into a speech about how we need to unite against the scourge that is modern American, only to be thrust into the very real investigation into hate crime. He probably thought he had all angles covered, his profile a boost, and his echo chamber has possibly convinced him it happens all the time and will be ignored by the cops.

Look, if there are a couple of white supremacists running round Chicago lynching black men, they need to be stopped and a couple of bullets to do the stopping is fine by me. Although it is Chicago, if you have a gun it's probably illegal.

But let's be real here, you're all intelligent humans, you knew this story was bullshit, right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrm-rPSCIBw

Comment

Well, this is going over like a lead banana in a VitaMix:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...staged-attack/

One of the brothers has said the whole thing was faked.
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                          Well, this is going over like a lead banana in a VitaMix:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...staged-attack/

One of the brothers has said the whole thing was faked.
                          Wow ! Not looking good for Smollett a this point.

Comment

People are disgusting, as predicted.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              People are disgusting, as predicted.
                              Best Peoples !

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X