Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    How do you figure?

A guy like that is going to be radioactive to everyone but the worst bottom feeding tabloid pimps.
    He will be a martyr for the cause. He was doing a performance art piece to show the world how bad things are under the orange dictator.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Correction: people are weird about major entertainers. I had never heard of Smollet before I heard about the hoax.
      Exactly the reason he did it.
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

In yet another twist to this story...

All charges against Jussie Smollett have been dropped

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/enter...ped/index.html
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Now, I'm not a lawyer or anything but since the case was dropped that means Jussie is just totally exonerated despite all the links between him and his black supposed Trump Country Nigerian attackers.

I mean, after all, when a prosecutor drops a case that means the other guy is completely innocent right?

And everyone should just totally get on board with Jussie being the real victim here.

I'm just waiting for someone to come along and defy this argument because it perfectly illustrates all of my concerns about Trump and how if Jussie Smollet had been able to choose his own prosecutor then he never would have been indicted in the first place.

Comment

Now, I'm not a lawyer or anything but since the case was dropped that means Jussie is just totally exonerated despite all the links between him and his black supposed Trump Country Nigerian attackers.

I mean, after all, when a prosecutor drops a case that means the other guy is completely innocent right?

And everyone should just totally get on board with Jussie being the real victim here.

I'm just waiting for someone to come along and defy this argument because it perfectly illustrates all of my concerns about Trump and how if Jussie Smollet had been able to choose his own prosecutor then he never would have been indicted in the first place.
            LOL, sarcasm, right ?
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

The Chicago police made multiple leaks to the public,

and that poisoned the prosecutorial process.

Mr. Smollet was still required to pay $10,000 for filing a false police report.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

But no criminal record means he's innocent. Sure, Trump had to pay a fine for defrauding students but no crime happened if there's no charges. That's what I'm supposed to believe. The Prosecutors failed to make a case and the charges were dropped on Smollet.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

No trial means he was never proven guilty in a court of law.

I'm sorry, I can play this devil's advocate role all day with the material laid out in the Trump thread.

Comment

But no criminal record means he's innocent. Sure, Trump had to pay a fine for defrauding students but no crime happened if there's no charges. That's what I'm supposed to believe. The Prosecutors failed to make a case and the charges were dropped on Smollet.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

No trial means he was never proven guilty in a court of law.

I'm sorry, I can play this devil's advocate role all day with the material laid out in the Trump thread.

Comment

The minute the cops started giving press confrences, TV interviews and other dumb shit, I knew shit was going to fall apart. The way it went down reminded me of the Kobe Bryant rape case.

Comment

A $10,000 fine is still a big fucking deal for a struggling actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                        A $10,000 fine is still a big fucking deal for a struggling actor.
                        Considering how many hours his lawyers probably billed him for, that's probably going to look like more like the tip when the bill comes due.

Sit down with two lawyers for one hour for a criminal case and you're looking at $600 to $1K. A long drawn out public debacle like this will probably look a lot more like a down payment on a nice house in the suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Chicago police fucking something up?? Sounds out of character for them.

Comment

I'm fine with it. His career was ruined which was the exact opposite reason that he did it in the first place. Yes, he caused a lot of time and money by the police and tax payers but it probably just gave the public a little break from getting beat up by the Chicago PD and way. :D I kid....kinda.

But, yeah, Jail time wouldn't be as bad as the tank his career is doing. I wonder what kind of cars he is going to start selling.
                            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Well, having to forfeit those dollars is painful, which is great, but not having something on his criminal record is no deterrent to the next fake POS race baiter.

And yeah, the fine will be the tip of the iceberg, lawyers will have raped him first. I'd like to say he'll be sucking dick for food in the coming years, but this celebrity obsessed civilisation will likely provide him a career salvation, likely reality TV -wise.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Also, listen to the Police Chief and Mayor's statements on this. Then listen to the conspiracy theories related to the George Soros funded prosecutor dropping the charges.

Then land somewhere in the middle, cause that is where this case is right now.
                                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                                Originally posted by Devil
                                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X