No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett Is A Liar And Will Be Proven As Such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, he was arrested this morning. When that little white lie turns out to be illegal. Opps.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
      I'm pretty sure there'll be a number of scenes like that playing out in his cell. I'm pretty sure that someone faking a hate crime and diminishing real victims of brutality wouldn't go over well in jail. Then again, depends on his commissary I suppose.
      Plead down to misdemeanor, or probation with local jail and or a withheld judge ment.

He has a really minor criminal record apparently.

Holy crap the latest from AP states that he mailed himself that letter and paid brothers for the attack according to the Chicago Police.

If all that turns out to be true I'm going to have to withdraw my expected leniency by the courts and sentencing.

Mailing a letter is a federal crime is gonzo his pointed out already.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        So, he was arrested this morning. When that little white lie turns out to be illegal. Opps.
        Turned himself in,I assume he was booked and released. Has first appearance later today (Thursday the 21st).

It's always funny when the police say they are negotiating to get him to turn himself in.

The Grand Jury would return an indictment, and either a summons or arrest warrant would be issued, IME.

Anyway, he's in some deep doodoo, especially if the Feds indict him on the mailing of the white powder.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Anyway, he's in some deep doodoo, especially if the Feds indict him on the mailing of the white powder.
          Creating a fraud involving mailing white powder over the mail,

even if not across State lines,

is quite likely to get this guy a Federal bitch slap of the kind

that makes you wake up wondering what the hell just happened,

where am I, and why are my legs not working right...

Comment

How does anybody fuck themselves this bad?
            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Turned himself in,I assume he was booked and released. Has first appearance later today (Thursday the 21st).

It's always funny when the police say they are negotiating to get him to turn himself in.

The Grand Jury would return an indictment, and either a summons or arrest warrant would be issued, IME.

Judge set bond at 100k...

Good job...

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                Narcissism...

Comment

Narcissism...
                  Oh, well that's a relief. I fucking hate myself and expect most people to be put off by my twitchy personality. I guess mailing myself suspicious white powder to fake a terroristic threat is just one less thing to worry about it.
                  "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Oh, well that's a relief. I fucking hate myself and expect most people to be put off by my twitchy personality. I guess mailing myself suspicious white powder to fake a terrorist threat is just one less thing to worry about it.
                    I don't think you have to worry about any narcissistic rampages on your part. Of course, a true narcissist wouldn't worry about it at all...

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ort-hate-crime

The whole noose thing really set the off the Judge who handled the initial appearance.

Let the hate-'plaining begin...
                    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/21/opini...att/index.html

Comment

He picked the wrong era to do this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                        He picked the wrong era to do this shit.
                        Media is already in damage control. It's fucking hilarious the mental gymnastics going on.

One of the stats that keeps coming up is the "hate crimes is on the rise", as is evident by a couple of opinion pieces from all the usual suspects who want everyone to remember that hate crimes are on the rise, and that a very small percentage are proven to be false. 0.083% is a figure (or some such retardedness) I've seen bandied around by the very media that tried to get me to feel sorry for a straight up greedy cunt bullshit artist.

Let's have a chat about that statement:

A very small percentage are proven to be false.

Proven to be false.

Proven.

Actually, that's all I have to say on the matter.

What is the conviction rate of hate crimes at the moment? Genuine question.

The other thing we should have a quick chat about is this little question that has been bugging me, I don't give a fuck if you are against wearing a MAGA hat, but those people wearing those hats are for the most part Americans (I'd wear one but mainly just to troll cunts over here), are we tracking assaults on these people as their own category? Like, is there a anti-MAGA attack register? Or fuck them, they're probably white trash scumbags anyway?
                        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

https://quillette.com/2019/02/22/hat...RmP-ZSglzbaBO8
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Hate crimes and hate groups have been "on the rise" since Obama was in office." When I said this circus was going to be amazing, I wasn't joking. The hypocrisy, the back pedaling media, the race baiting and hate crime isn't new. It is just on a different political side and race this time. Go look back at the election thread, I mentioned marginalized white people rising up in anger. Boy, was I correct. It's actually fun watching the same people downplaying racial shit losing their minds now and not seeing the irony.

It's all pretty dumb in 90% of the cases due to overblown hype.

Your MAGA question is pretty funny to me. You do know the same shit happened to people wearing Obama shirts, bumper stickers etc. etc. etc?. America tracks race when it is convienient to the bottom line.
                            Last edited by It is Fake; 2/22/2019 12:37pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              Your MAGA question is pretty funny to me. You do know the same shit happened to people wearing Obama shirts, bumper stickers etc. etc. etc?. America tracks race when it is convienient to the bottom line.
                              That was kinda my point. Thanks for the articulation.
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Haha hahaha yeah..........
                                I know it can be hard to find unbiased links, but this one is as bad as Mother Jones or the shitfest that is Vox.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X