Jussie Smollett Is A Liar And Will Be Proven As Such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    So I've revisited this and now I'm not so sure.

I don't think he'll get a sweetheart deal but the Feds have to prove that something he did falls under their jurisdiction, and that no double jeopardy rules apply seeing that there was some kind of agreement with the CPD.

I'm not 100% sure the Feds will be able to do that, no matter what the bloviating idiot in the white house says.
    As far as the love letter, Smollett has a rock solid alibi. He opened the letter himself. Of course his prints and DNA are all over it. Even if they could trace its origin to Chicago, great, only 2.7M potential suspects (assuming the perpetrator is even a city resident).

That's of course also assuming it's not legitimate hate mail, which I'm sure he got beforehand and I'm positive he gets now more than ever.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      You took a goat and turned it into a goatse. That's how propaganda actually works. You change things.

You took a Harvard scholar's essay and changed the title, meaning, and gave us your own biased conclusion, while accusing the author of bias themselves.

Classic Goebbels. Bravo.
      You picked a strange hill to white knight on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        You picked a strange hill to white knight on.
        Na, I'm just way more experienced than you in spotting propaganda.

Calling the Harvard scholar a propagandist was the strange thing, but that's just you being you with your bit-o-misinfo.

Claiming I was defending Smollett like you did was just outright bullshit. I think everybody spotted that little bit-o-disinfo.
        Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/29/2019 2:40pm, .
        '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          Live, Learn and Grow.

We are allowed to grow the fuck and learn are we not? I kinda thought that was the whole point. Not to stick to ignorance but move forward?
          But ehhh yeah. We can just continue fucking up and being stupid, it makes for good theater for the ignorant.
          You call what you do growing? You must not remember what you have recently posted in other threads. That's why I made my post, the irony of you lecturing someone on lack of posting skills was funny.

This post makes it hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
            You call what you do growing? You must not remember what you have recently posted in other threads. That's why I made my post, the irony of you lecturing someone on lack of posting skills was funny.

This post makes it hilarious.
            Maybe you are mistaking ironic commentary and sarcasm with my personal beliefs.
            It is easy to do recently I haven't been on my A game.

*edit*
            You of all people should know I am open to input and being corrected.
            Whats what?
            “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              Maybe you are mistaking ironic commentary and sarcasm with my personal beliefs.
              It is easy to do recently I haven't been on my A game.
              Nope.

*edit*
              You of all people should know I am open to input and being corrected.
              Whats what?
              LOL. Hahaha from your lips to God's ears.

Comment

Na, I'm just way more experienced than you in spotting propaganda.

Calling the Harvard scholar a propagandist was the strange thing, but that's just you being you with your bit-o-misinfo.

Claiming I was defending Smollett like you did was just outright bullshit. I think everybody spotted that little bit-o-disinfo.
                You seem to appeal to that guys authority to often, I remember not that long ago you were arguing at great lengths with a PHD. My point is status is a false profit.

Comment

You took a goat and turned it into a goatse. That's how propaganda actually works. You change things.

You took a Harvard scholar's essay and changed the title, meaning, and gave us your own biased conclusion, while accusing the author of bias themselves.

Classic Goebbels. Bravo.
                  Godwin's Law right there. I'm checking that spot off on my Bullshido Bingo Card.
                  Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                    Godwin's Law right there. I'm checking that spot off on my Bullshido Bingo Card.
                    Godwin's Law isn't a "law". It's a trivial reduction to absurdity to prove false, too.

Godwin's assertion is often used by actual Nazis to argue, when they start talking Nazi-ish and you call them Nazis.

When you take a peaceful scholar's essay about hate crimes and and call it propaganda, there is actually a nonzero chance you might be reading a bit too far into the Nazi playbook.

I guess you haven't read Goebbels?

Comment

You seem to appeal to that guys authority to often
                      He's an expert on hate crimes. You should be the one appealing to his authority on the subject of his own essay.

OF course, that requires you RTFA before you post, which you did not and you know it.

You were too busy chasing CNN's tail. OMG, fake news.

Comment

It's a cop out by a liberal leaning propaganda machine. They're trying to blow it off. I say fuck them and fuck Smollett.

Oh and before you try to use the excuse of it being an opinion column, keep in mind CNN put that fucking article at the top of their bullshit pile.
                        So, debate 101, don't get sidetracked.

This is your problem and people still fall for it. You attacked CNN and then you let Rabbit move you into calling out the Author. Yes, an author's article can be used to promote bias and propaganda. Yes, even if the essay is legit and correct.

Appeal to Authority is fine in a very specific debate instance, but not the way Rabbit is appealing. Just because he is an authority, doesn't mean he is always correct.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                          So, debate 101, don't get sidetracked.

This is your problem and people still fall for it. You attacked CNN and then you let Rabbit move you into calling out the Author. Yes, an author's article can be used to promote bias and propaganda. Yes, even if the essay is legit and correct.

Appeal to Authority is fine in a very specific debate instance, but not the way Rabbit is appealing. Just because he is an authority, doesn't mean he is always correct.
                          The irony is that when I actually RTFA, I thought you could have written it.

It's amazing the difference between reading and trying to understand vs. "fight the power".

Watch out for the audacity of honesty!! Hope plays second fiddle to it.

Comment

Hahahahahaha don't fuck with MAGA country.

Quick update, the Jussie Smollett case's prosecutor Kim Foxx is now under investigation and has got herself "high powered" legal representation. Basically the state is looking into it deep as fuck.

A judge has also ordered Google to hand over all of Jussie and his manager's data from the past year to see if there is anything incriminating before or after the incident.
                            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              Hahahahahaha don't fuck with MAGA country.

Quick update, the Jussie Smollett case's prosecutor Kim Foxx is now under investigation and has got herself "high powered" legal representation. Basically the state is looking into it deep as fuck.

A judge has also ordered Google to hand over all of Jussie and his manager's data from the past year to see if there is anything incriminating before or after the incident.
                              The plot thickens...
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X