Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bullshido Shirts? Yes. New Bullshido Shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bullshido Shirts? Yes. New Bullshido Shirts.

So this happened:

Got tired of wearing some other company's shirts to the gym, figured we might as well have our own. Besides, it's been a while since we've done a shirt.

These are an athletic cut, softer material, higher quality than the ones we've done before, but we're going to sell them at cost for supporting members--about $15 each plus shipping, $20 plus shipping for everyone else.

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
    So this happened:

Got tired of wearing some other company's shirts to the gym, figured we might as well have our own. Besides, it's been a while since we've done a shirt.

These are an athletic cut, softer material, higher quality than the ones we've done before, but we're going to sell them at cost for supporting members--about $15 each plus shipping, $20 plus shipping for everyone else.
    What material are they?

If you made a run on a long sleeve, any difference on price?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      What material are they?

If you made a run on a long sleeve, any difference on price?
      • 4.5 oz. poly/cotton blend
      • Double-needle stitched for durability
      • Soft, lightweight cotton fabric

Yeah, unfortunately. It'd probably be an extra $7 or so. The only way these are reasonably priced is if we buy the same product in large numbers.

Comment

How Do Order?
        “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
          • 4.5 oz. poly/cotton blend
          • Double-needle stitched for durability
          • Soft, lightweight cotton fabric

Yeah, unfortunately. It'd probably be an extra $7 or so. The only way these are reasonably priced is if we buy the same product in large numbers.
          What constitutes a large number, ie the minimum order size that you need?

Comment

I'll see about getting the site store up and running for this. We had it working, before, briefly, but haven't touched it in about a year or so. Short of that, we'll do PM transactions.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              How Do Order?

Working on that now. Should be up in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                What constitutes a large number, ie the minimum order size that you need?
                Several dozen at least to be reasonable. These are cheaper because they're a single color ink, single side printing.

Comment

Sweet! I've been up for another bullshido order to go along with my rupture shorts and shirt, and pint glass. My glass sits in the top of the cabinets now since one of my kids broke the other one.
                  Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                    Sweet! I've been up for another bullshido order to go along with my rupture shorts and shirt, and pint glass. My glass sits in the top of the cabinets now since one of my kids broke the other one.
                    I ordered four. One arrived broken. I also have some bad ass urethane cones you can't break. All collecting dust.

note to self

PM Dieseldude in next couple of days.
                    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Sponsor and Supporting Member coupon posted to the VIP Forum.

Comment

On sale (Pre-Order) now:

Click here

Comment

100% chance of warding off chi based attacks.

Try and stop me now Dillman!

Is grey and black the only color combo being done?

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                            100% chance of warding off chi based attacks.

Try and stop me now Dillman!

Is grey and black the only color combo being done?
                            We also offer black on grey.
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

How can you in good conscience allow users to wear these shirts when the biggest thread on the website is a touchy-feely-angsty-fighty thread about POTUS?

:D
                              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X