Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Goofball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Goofball thread

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez seems to be naive, and prone to goofball-ism.

This thread will be a repository of her best and worst moments.

She sucks so bad. She's a self inflicted wound in an endless deluge of liberal self inflicted wounds.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Who??

Comment

I like her.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
          I like her.
          I mean this sincerely, and not as a dig, her naivete is charming in a puppy sort of way.

Comment

She's not ready for this. I think she's going to find a way to self destruct and bring the house down on her supporters.

Edit: I think her Bernie connections are going to load her down with poison and she's going to drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 12/08/2018 3:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
              Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez seems to be naive, and prone to goofball-ism.

This thread will be a repository of her best and worst moments.
              Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I mean this sincerely, and not as a dig, her naivete is charming in a puppy sort of way.
                You naivety, I say retardation, I think we're on the same page.
                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Originally posted by Devil
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                Originally posted by Plasma
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

"Don't cry for me, Puerto Rico. The truth is, I never left you."
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
                    "Don't cry for me, Puerto Rico. The truth is, I never left you."

Comment

Madonna really fucked up a lot of that song; good vocals, but just no sense of dramatic timing.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Ocasio Cortez strikes me as somebody who as many immature adolescents want to say what she thinks her crew wants to hear and not what she necessarily believes .

Once she starts earning more money I think you will see her hypocracy and double standards uncontrollably leap to the surface and ultimately be what guides her behaviour .

She is no Bernie Sanders or Jeremy Corybn who despite what I feel about a number of their policies truly believe in what they say and are genuinely trying to do the right thing as misguided as some of that may be.
                        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                          Ocasio Cortez strikes me as somebody who as many immature adolescents want to say what she thinks her crew wants to hear and not what she necessarily believes .

Once she starts earning more money I think you will see her hypocracy and double standards uncontrollably leap to the surface and ultimately be what guides her behaviour .

She is no Bernie Sanders or Jeremy Corybn who despite what I feel about a number of their policies truly believe in what they say and are genuinely trying to do the right thing as misguided as some of that may be.
                          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                            I'm not convinced that Bernie believes the things that he says. His campaign manager was one of Paul Manafort's guys. When push came to shove he hired a guy that was working for the Kremlin to overthrow the Ukrainian government with double agent leadership.

You think Devine didn't know exactly who those guys were and what they were doing? You think Bernie didn't know who Devine was and what he was doing? Literally all of the Ukraine knew by the time Devine started working for Bernie.

Trump worked one side of Hillary and fucking Bernie worked the other side. That mother fucker Bernie Sanders is as two faced as any fucking snake that ever slithered through Washington. I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that mother fucker would torch the whole fucking country to self promote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                              I'm not convinced that Bernie believes the things that he says. His campaign manager was one of Paul Manafort's guys. When push came to shove he hired a guy that was working for the Kremlin to overthrow the Ukrainian government with double agent leadership.

You think Devine didn't know exactly who those guys were and what they were doing? You think Bernie didn't know who Devine was and what he was doing? Literally all of the Ukraine knew by the time Devine started working for Bernie.

Trump worked one side of Hillary and fucking Bernie worked the other side. That mother fucker Bernie Sanders is as two faced as any fucking snake that ever slithered through Washington. I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that mother fucker would torch the whole fucking country to self promote.
                              You undoubtably know more about Bernie Saunders than I so will concede to your comments regards him.

Jeremy Corbyn however I do not quite allot about and he and grew up around his generation of liberals and they are generally good people.
                              Misguieded in some respect but good.

AOC is a different gravy altogether.

I see spite and venom in her that will be dangerous as it gains powever.
                              King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X