X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross-dressing Nazis: this is NOT a Monty Python sketch

I'm a Luftwaffe, and I'm OK...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-clothing.html
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

I guess Hitler really did decide that traps aren't gay.

Comment

See my signature
      Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre
      and the the following link

https://www.newstatesman.com/science...-and-alt-right

Alt-furries have now been rejected by Richard Spencer, a white supremacist and founder of the alt-right. Yet although many #AltFurries do hold extreme right-wing views (Qu Qu often retweets anti-semtic jokes) the movement should not simply be defined as “the furry branch of the alt-right”. More accurately, it is “the alt-right branch of furries” – in that its right-wing doctrine is designed with the furry community in mind.

“Progressives enjoy shrinking the Overton window until the window of acceptable discourse is but an inch wide,” says Qu Qu, who calls himself politically “grey” but has become more right-wing because of this. “Anything that falls outside the acceptable window of discourse becomes labelled ‘alt’, ‘extreme’, or ‘radical’.”

The movement, he says, is about standing up for furries, and forming a right wing within a traditionally very liberal group. “We would more accurately be described as a furry supremacy movement, although many of us believe that there is a place for furries within Richard Spencer’s ethnostate.”
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

or this link
        Alt-Right Furries Are Raging Online, And Leftist Furries Wonder What Is To Be Done
        Like America at large, furry culture is a community divided.
        https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b054d118e70e7d

see also

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I actually know an Alt-furry. Or as he refers to it, the "Furr-right." This person is also a trap.

Comment

I see trees of green and Trap Furry gay Nazi's too...

I see them bloom for me and you.
            and I think to myself cognitive dissonance is not strong enough and I worry for the future of the world.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

So soldiers in a conflict dressed up as women? What a concept!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WyDh3g_L_400x400.jpg
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	4330633
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                So soldiers in a conflict dressed up as women? What a concept!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17979[/ATTACH]
                Except clinger only did it so he could get a psych discharge and not be in tje war.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                  Except clinger only did it so he could get a psych discharge and not be in tje war.
                  You were able to decipher intent from pictures? Nice, I have some photos I need analysed, where can I send them?
                  GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                  I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I have absolutly no idea what any of this is about and am not entirely sure if I should infact be grateful.
                    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                      I actually know an Alt-furry. Or as he refers to it, the "Furr-right." This person is also a trap.
                      WTF is happening to our country? You can't make this shit up.
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                        WTF is happening to our country? You can't make this shit up.
                        It's the gay frog chemicals in the water.

Comment

It's the gay frog chemicals in the water.
                          It's meth. Meth is that does this. You cannot tell me the first guy to think that dressing like a teddy bear to get sodomized was not smoking ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                            It's meth. Meth is that does this. You cannot tell me the first guy to think that dressing like a teddy bear to get sodomized was not smoking ice.
                            Nah, it's soy.

Comment

Nah, it's soy.
                              Also possible. Diets high is soy reduce testosterone and encourage production of estrogen in men.

I read that on the back of a magazine at a truck stop restroom so you know it's legit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X