No announcement yet.

For the Instructors and Fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know why I have this title, Im just a newb white belt who plays the mat like a drum

Comment

Because you're special? Just watch out for evil socks..

Comment

I won the International Kumite Deathmatch championship recently (the actual time and place are secret for legal reasons). In the finals I had to beat Van Damme, Frank Dux and Irving Soto; all three at the same time, of course.

Comment

What does the fist by Osiris, doc, and brand's name mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
            What does the fist by Osiris, doc, and brand's name mean?
            Use your imagination...

One Somali Pirate.

Comment

it means that their hands are acquainted with the virtues of keyboard warriorism.

Comment

Does the several Venusvian death matches I had while working as a spy interceptor for interpol count????
                How about working as a teacher in the LA school district..Thats got to account for something..

Comment

I've got professional fighting experience in Extreme Challenge and a silver medal in international competition. Either Professional Fighter, or International Silver Medalist, or even both, would be nice. Although, the latter is the more recent of the two.

Comment

sayingt hat brown in BJJ is equivalent to 3rd Dan is some seriously biased crap. common now. dont go on about why bjj is so much better than other arts. god. all we need now is some arrogant kung fu and WTFTKD.

Comment

Originally, in BJJ, there were only two belts: blue and white. White for students and blue for instructors. The current progression is now: white, blue, purple, brown, black.

So you could consider it like this:
                      White: Student
                      Blue: 1st Dan
                      Purple: 2nd Dan
                      Brown: 3rd Dan
                      Black: ...

Obviously, there are no grounds for comparing a belt in one art to a belt in another art so your argument is pretty weak.

Comment

There's a great system for comparing a belt in one system to a belt in another:

NHB.

Comment

Can't I be a "Professional Heavybag?" I've got plenty of guys willing to vouch for it ;)

Comment

I would like to obliged, but I have to get used to navigating. I do not have one particular style/systems but many that span 37 years

Comment

ummm this reeks of bullshido even in the pretext of expirience
                              giving titles tp people ummm a little gratifing huh

your the boss though
                              accolade away

by the way if u do do it i agree brown in BJJ is rare as for judo ive been in it for two and a half years and am a brown 3rd

Comment

So what? Once you get out of high school someone may care about you.

Originally posted by hythloday
                                ummm this reeks of bullshido even in the pretext of expirience
                                giving titles tp people ummm a little gratifing huh
                                Do you know what Bullshido is or are you just using it as a catch phrase in an attempt to bring legitimacy upon yourself and attract attention?
                                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X