Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observatory shutdown?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    I see your soft porn, and raise with actual porn:
    I was fully aware of Flesh Gordon, but am not going to post such direct references to real porn, in fear of the ban-hammner.

    You, as a mod, may of course do so with impunity, and I don't begrudge you that. Even a parody with our Dear Leader's face in it.

    Heh, I watched the original a long time ago, too.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by BKR View Post
      I was fully aware of Flesh Gordon, but am not going to post such direct references to real porn, in fear of the ban-hammner.

      You, as a mod, may of course do so with impunity, and I don't begrudge you that. Even a parody with our Dear Leader's face in it.

      Heh, I watched the original a long time ago, too.
      Said photo is from Amazon offering video for sale, so I figure it's safe enough - no nudes, no text which exceeds a PG rating...

      (edit) yeah, the original is the only one I watched; I thought this was a better photo, though.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Said photo is from Amazon offering video for sale, so I figure it's safe enough - no nudes, no text which exceeds a PG rating...

        (edit) yeah, the original is the only one I watched; I thought this was a better photo, though.
        Good job, Mr. Moderator.

        Now, get the new version of bs.net up and running, please.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

        "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

        "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

        "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          I see your soft porn, and raise with actual porn:
          I'm not sure it's considered "porn" by modern standards.

          At the time, the original release of FG1 was an R-rated cut of an X rated movie. The sequel, FG2, was NC-17, which still isn't technically pornography.

          That's why FG1 was given a final R rating, they cut out the porno parts.

          FG2 was was the worst NC-17 movie I've ever seen.
          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

          My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            I'm not sure it's considered "porn" by modern standards.

            At the time, the original release of FG1 was an R-rated cut of an X rated movie. The sequel, FG2, was NC-17, which still isn't technically pornography.

            That's why FG1 was given a final R rating, they cut out the porno parts.

            FG2 was was the worst NC-17 movie I've ever seen.
            I only watched it for the interesting story, anyways. Everything else was a bone-us.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

            Comment

            Collapse

            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

            Working...
            X