US Space Force - this is happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Your constant moving of the goalposts is like camouflage for truthiness.
    This thread is about space warfare.

To hell with goalposts. To infinity and beyond!
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      This thread is about space warfare.

To hell with goalposts. To infinity and beyond!
      I'm glad you can recognize your derail.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

You know how you can tell if its a Rabbit Derail.
        He typed something

Comment

We've got to start somewhere.

Why not space imagery?

Ready to go into what it means to red shift., sir.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

See, this is completely wrong for the US Space Force. Too dark.

LOL, skulls.

I kind of like the woodland pixelated camo, personally. It reminds me of Minecraft, and it symbolizes bringing Earth life to the stars. Potentially, 40+ millennia of war.

Comment

2020 has already been won

This is the greatest logo in the history of everything and 60% + US citizens will vote for Trump based on this awesomeness alone .

Click image for larger version

Name:	3883743E-9439-4E2D-9B68-114DE552B382.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	4331030

I honestly want to become American and join the airforce even as a cleaner just so I can wear a uniform with this logo on it .
              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                This is the greatest logo in the history of everything and 60% + US citizens will vote for Trump based on this awesomeness alone .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18433[/ATTACH]

I honestly want to become American and join the airforce even as a cleaner just so I can wear a uniform with this logo on it .
                GATTACA.
                "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18433[/ATTACH]

Do airsoft and you can wear whatever you want. ;)
                  Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                    Do airsoft and you can wear whatever you want. ;)
                    Sadly I am unable to partake in Airsoft due to the loss of my virginity a number of years ago .
                    King without a crown

Comment

Speaking of Starfleet, ST: Picard is pretty damn good.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X