Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Manson dead

Well, it's about damned time:
    Reports over the last few days that he was in hospital.

Interestingly, Manson has a weak tie to the MeToo thread, as Sharon Tate was one of his victims, who was at the time married to Roman Polanski.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

May his name and memory be erased.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

As Buggs Bunny once said "good riddance to bad rubbish" I hope hell treats that bastard appropriately.

Comment

Tragic that he lived so long.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
          Tragic that he lived so long.
          Sure is, think about all the tax payer money spent on keeping him alive/housed/fed. Should of been killed years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
            Sure is, think about all the tax payer money spent on keeping him alive/housed/fed. Should of been killed years ago.
            They should have thrown him in the general population. Preferably with the biggest and baddest black convict as a cell mate. His dreams of a race war would become reality but the ending would have been not to plan.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Good. Fuck 'em.

Comment

Helter Skelter, my friends.
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X