Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Shooting, Red Bluff, California

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Multiple Shooting, Red Bluff, California

    Gunman Kills Four, Wounds Child at School in California Shootings
    by Associated Press and Phil Helsel


    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...otings-n820766

    RED BLUFF, Calif. — A gunman killed four people and wounded a number of others at random Tuesday at multiple locations in rural Northern California, including an elementary school, before police shot him dead, authorities said.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

    #2
    Luckily, no children were killed.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

    Comment


      #3
      I am going to dot point this for argument simplification:

      1. America is gun crazy - they need stricter gun laws.
      2. Nobody needs a gun.
      3. Nobody needs an assault rifle.
      4. Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since they introduced strict gun laws.


      Counter arguments:

      1. This shooting was in a heavily gun controlled state.
      2. It is clear that people do need guns for protection, good people with guns stop bad people with guns.
      3. For the most part, when people refer to assault rifles, they are referring to aesthetic. If it isn't matt tactical black, it isn't considered an assault weapon.
      4. Saying Australia stopped mass shootings by introducing strict gun laws is like us saying we stopped moose related environmental damage by creating moose-proof fencing around national parks and reserves. We don't have moose in Australia.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by battlefields View Post
        I am going to dot point this for argument simplification:

        1. America is gun crazy - they need stricter gun laws.
        2. Nobody needs a gun.
        3. Nobody needs an assault rifle.
        4. Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since they introduced strict gun laws.


        Counter arguments:

        1. This shooting was in a heavily gun controlled state.
        2. It is clear that people do need guns for protection, good people with guns stop bad people with guns.
        3. For the most part, when people refer to assault rifles, they are referring to aesthetic. If it isn't matt tactical black, it isn't considered an assault weapon.
        4. Saying Australia stopped mass shootings by introducing strict gun laws is like us saying we stopped moose related environmental damage by creating moose-proof fencing around national parks and reserves. We don't have moose in Australia.

        Ever since you pointed out the SJW crap you have to put up with allow me to say "Fuck Australia" (Still plan on visiting next year).

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          I am going to dot point this for argument simplification:

          1. America is gun crazy - they need stricter gun laws.
          2. Nobody needs a gun.
          3. Nobody needs an assault rifle.
          4. Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since they introduced strict gun laws.


          Counter arguments:

          1. This shooting was in a heavily gun controlled state.
          2. It is clear that people do need guns for protection, good people with guns stop bad people with guns.
          3. For the most part, when people refer to assault rifles, they are referring to aesthetic. If it isn't matt tactical black, it isn't considered an assault weapon.
          4. Saying Australia stopped mass shootings by introducing strict gun laws is like us saying we stopped moose related environmental damage by creating moose-proof fencing around national parks and reserves. We don't have moose in Australia.
          You forgot the: false flag orchestrated by Democ-rats to further enhance their agenda of disarming God fearing law abiding 'muricans.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DCS View Post
            You forgot the: false flag orchestrated by Democ-rats to further enhance their agenda of disarming God fearing law abiding 'muricans.
            That's "Demon-Rats" to you, you gosh-darned furriner...

            Plus update:
            One semiauto rifle, and two handguns.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/u...ng-school.html



            Brian Flint told a group of reporters that a man staying in his house was one of those killed, some of his neighbors were among those who were shot.




            told a group of reporters
            https://www.facebook.com/cecilejulie...1172837296407/
            Falling for Judo since 1980

            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

            Comment


              #7
              The thread about the previous mass shooting is only 5 posts down.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lindz View Post
                The thread about the previous mass shooting is only 5 posts down.
                Go back a few years and this wouldn't qualify as a mass shooting.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                  Ever since you pointed out the SJW crap you have to put up with allow me to say "Fuck Australia" (Still plan on visiting next year).
                  Mate, you're allowed to say anything you like from the safety of your gun-encrusted enclave. But come over here and say it and, well, I'll back you in regards to the SJW bullshit.

                  Keep in mind that I am in Queensland, we not only have the best climate in the country, but we also have the benefit of not being Melbourne, which is the epicentre of the SJW horseshit going on in Australia.

                  And if you're really coming over here, come to Brisbane! I'll show you a whole heap of American diners which have proliferated in the past year (seriously, I have 3 American diners within walking distance of my house). Seriously, though, if you come here, let me know and I'll host a BBQ. I'll even get some prawns and you can call them shrimp.
                  GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                  I <3 Battlefields...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    California gunman's ongoing feud with neighbors may have led to shooting, mother says
                    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/15...ther-says.html

                    So the shooter was shall we say, a bit unstable, and already out on bail for a knife attack against alleged meth-cooking neighbors. We all know how much that stinks, and it was bothering his 9 dogs.

                    I don' think this one needed AI to be on alert.
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

                    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by BKR View Post
                      California gunman's ongoing feud with neighbors may have led to shooting, mother says
                      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/15...ther-says.html

                      So the shooter was shall we say, a bit unstable, and already out on bail for a knife attack against alleged meth-cooking neighbors. We all know how much that stinks, and it was bothering his 9 dogs.

                      I don' think this one needed AI to be on alert.
                      So another one of those "good people" who go postal unexpectedly MisterMR was telling us about.
                      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                      "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        California gunman's ongoing feud with neighbors may have led to shooting, mother says
                        http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/15...ther-says.html

                        So the shooter was shall we say, a bit unstable, and already out on bail for a knife attack against alleged meth-cooking neighbors. We all know how much that stinks, and it was bothering his 9 dogs.

                        I don' think this one needed AI to be on alert.
                        9 dogs?? Who the fuck could put up with 9 goddamn dogs??

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                          So another one of those "good people" who go postal unexpectedly MisterMR was telling us about.
                          Reading the link I posted, apparently at least his mother thought so...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

                          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            9 dogs?? Who the fuck could put up with 9 goddamn dogs??
                            You don't get around much, do you?
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

                            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                              9 dogs?? Who the fuck could put up with 9 goddamn dogs??
                              People who don't live in the city or those in the city with mental health issues. This is just generally speaking, occasionally wealthier people in the city have the resources to exercise and train 9 dogs properly.
                              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

                              "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X