Martial Arts Legend Accused of Sexual Harrasment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial Arts Legend Accused of Sexual Harrasment

Looks like Steven Seagal has been accused of sexual harassment. I find it difficult to believe that someone who follows the way of the harmonious spirit would do something like this. Must be a mistake, surely.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741

I'm almost positive his sleazy ways have popped up before. Can't remember where or when unfortunately.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

I do remember reading something about it a few years ago, can't remember where. I immediately dismissed it as vile slander - as a follower of the O'Sensei this kind of gutter activity would be beneath him.

Comment

It's not the first time.

Comment

Jenny McCarthy has been saying this for years. Its hardly new.
          "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
            I do remember reading something about it a few years ago, can't remember where. I immediately dismissed it as vile slander - as a follower of the O'Sensei this kind of gutter activity would be beneath him.
            he is the very pinnacle of manliness. He has no need of such behaviour as any woman would kill for his attentions.
            Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Also:
              Steven Seagal is accused of hiring young women as personal attendants whose real job was to serve his strange and sometimes violent sexual desires, according to a civil lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles by a 23-year-old former model who describes her experience in harrowing detail.
              http://www.today.com/id/36446224/ns/...ng-sex-slaves/
              Last edited by DCS; 11/10/2017 7:07am, .

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                Also:
                I'm really not convinced they were sex slaves. I'm sure that they were live in aikido students who Seagal would train with when not filming.

Comment

Probably.

Here is Seagal teaching how to extend Ki:

Comment

I, for one, am shocked and in utter disbelief.

Comment

Just remember, it is probably not true. I cannot believe that a martial arts legend like Seagal would stop so low. He has ki on his side

Comment

For years, students of martial arts and self defence wondered: how do I build a realistic scenario to teach self defence for women?

Now a Martial Arts legend has found the answer.

Comment

He is truly a veritable martial arts prophet. I think we should start calling him the O'Seagal.

Comment

Statement by H.H. Penor Rinpoche Regarding the Recognition of Steven Seagal as a Reincarnation of the Treasure Revealer Chungdrag Dorje of Palyul Monastery

In February of 1997 I recognized my student, Steven Seagal, as a reincarnation (tulku) of the treasure revealer Chungdrag Dorje. Since there has been some confusion and uncertainty as to what this means, I am writing to clarify this situation.

Traditionally a tulku is considered to be a reincarnation of a Buddhist master who, out of his or her compassion for the suffering of sentient beings, has vowed to take rebirth to help all beings attain enlightenment.
                            He was helping the girls to attain enlightenment.... he has mad upaya kausalya skillz.

Comment

Originally he was facing accusations of drugging a "house keeper" who was supposedly more of a voluntary kinky sex slave with ecstasy against her will. There is a thread on it somewhere around here.
                              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X