At least 26 people killed in shooting at Texas church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Bwahahaha sure you can, it has been done for DECADES.
    Doesn't mean it is correct.
    I do enjoy when a general statement hits too close to home for someone. A bunch of posters have been edging toward race, I spoke on it, it is funny YOU created a defense and then threw Rabbit under the bus. Who called you a bigot or racist recently? It is usually a catalyst for this type of reaction.
    I haven't been called racist or a bigot by anyone with any seriousness since ... I am pretty sure it you actually... ages ago cause I was being bigoted.
    *shrugs*
    I just saw 7 white men in a group and someone saying all they have in common is crazy which just isn't true. I could have gone further and talked about eye color, visible body hair characteristics, hair style color of clothing. There were simply a shit ton of similar things in those pictures that one could see. Mental illness or crazy is not one of those traits.

Childrens coloring books have exercises that require more thought than what I put into pointing out that they were all white guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

I haven't been called racist or a bigot by anyone with any seriousness since ... I am pretty sure it you actually... ages ago cause I was being bigoted.
      *shrugs*
      I just saw 7 white men in a group and someone saying all they have in common is crazy which just isn't true. I could have gone further and talked about eye color, visible body hair characteristics, hair style color of clothing. There were simply a shit ton of similar things in those pictures that one could see. Mental illness or crazy is not one of those traits.

Childrens coloring books have exercises that require more thought than what I put into pointing out that they were all white guys.

Actually I think you can see their crazy, even if I didn't know who they were I would think they look like shivers waiting for a spine to run down.

Comment

Strawman.

You can't post a group of 7 of white males who have killed and claim the only thing they have in common is "crazy". They are all male, they are all white, and they all killed people. Crazy is invisible and undetectable via sill picture... for the most part anyway, there are some cool studies going on using video and computer learning ...
        Nope, nothing about being correct or incorrect.

*shrugs*

Let me play your game. You are wrong, utterly wrong, to say "just isn't true."

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          Actually I think you can see their crazy, even if I didn't know who they were I would think they look like shivers waiting for a spine to run down.
          This might sound crazy, but merely standing near some of the people's mugs I posted would immediately set off your personal spidey sense. Ironically, the picture only captures a particular moment of crazy, but if you look at Adam Lanza's photos online (don't), he looks nuts in every single one of them. Of course, you can't tell just by someone's Restful Bitch Face. Sometimes things like the constant online glorification of mass murder (Lanza, Kelley) are a big tip off, too.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            This might sound crazy, but merely standing near some of the people's mugs I posted would immediately set off your personal spidey sense. Ironically, the picture only captures a particular moment of crazy, but if you look at Adam Lanza's photos online (don't), he looks nuts in every single one of them. Of course, you can't tell just by someone's Restful Bitch Face. Sometimes things like the constant online glorification of mass murder (Lanza, Kelley) are a big tip off, too.
            Whitman seems way normal, and Breivik (sp?) is only looking pissed off. The rest look drugged out, though. It's something about the eyes, overall. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some actual real science come out of such a comparison. But, I'm not holding my breath. Basing a pre-judgement on the way somebody looks is a path fraught with peril. The science is going to have to be really fucking good.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              Strawman.

Nope, nothing about being correct or incorrect.

Let me play your game. You are wrong, utterly wrong, to say "just isn't true."
              You win. I can't follow that train of thought with any sort of response...

It has been bothering me that I am powerless in this situation. Luckily I have found a way to help all the victims and families of the victims. It is free but supposedly it works literal miracles.
              https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

Comment

You win. I can't follow that train of thought with any sort of response...

It has been bothering me that I am powerless in this situation. Luckily I have found a way to help all the victims and families of the victims. It is free but supposedly it works literal miracles.
                https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
                Faith Shield, no less. Like tapping into Ki techniques, works for and against those who believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Falenay View Post
                  Faith Shield, no less. Like tapping into Ki techniques, works for and against those who believe.
                  You should watch Benny Hinn knock over whole crowds with his faith-kiap. BS made an epic video of it. I'll try to dig it up. The kids love this one.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                    Whitman seems way normal, and Breivik (sp?) is only looking pissed off. The rest look drugged out, though. It's something about the eyes, overall. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some actual real science come out of such a comparison. But, I'm not holding my breath. Basing a pre-judgement on the way somebody looks is a path fraught with peril. The science is going to have to be really fucking good.
                    Good. You caught on. Now what's the difference between Whitman and all the others, and why did I save his picture for last?

Comment

Good. You caught on. Now what's the difference between Whitman and all the others, and why did I save his picture for last?
                      Cause he is white?

Comment

Because he could shoot? Bolt action and accurate?

edit

Cause we're trying to forget he was USMC
                        Last edited by hungryjoe; 11/09/2017 3:16pm, . Reason: No semper fi

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                          Sadly, it's a cost of freedom.
                          Isn't it truer freedom to be able to go out in public, to a bar, or a church or a school without being worried about being obliterated by some maniac with weapons of war, far too damaging to be anywhere near self-defence

Comment

Whitman is in the middle of 5 pictures, the top one is a montage of 3. Anyway you count it, Whitman isn't last.

I have no idea where you're going with this, beyond my previous cursory analysis. Whitman has a better haircut? It was so long ago that his pic is black and white? He was from Texas?
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Martialmallow View Post
                              Isn't it truer freedom to be able to go out in public, to a bar, or a church or a school without being worried about being obliterated by some maniac with weapons of war, far too damaging to be anywhere near self-defence
                              True freedom often sacrifices safety. Besides who wants to live their life like it's final destination worrying about everything that MIGHT happen??

Comment

Originally posted by Martialmallow View Post
                                Odd, I've never left the house with that worry. Can't remember anyone else either. Granted, there are areas worldwide where I'd not want to stray including here.

China? I don't usually stray too far from the hotel alone and they only have blades and blunt objects. Mexico? Forget it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X