Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment


      Originally posted by PDA View Post
      Quite the opposite.

      Comment


        Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
        Quite the opposite.
        I am not sure what you mean?
        Are you referring to the writing on the meme?
        I havent read that yet is it interesting?

        Comment


          Originally posted by PDA View Post
          I am not sure what you mean?
          Are you referring to the writing on the meme?
          I havent read that yet is it interesting?
          Is there something written in there? I can only see Salma's .... eyes.

          Comment


            Originally posted by DCS View Post
            Is there something written in there? I can only see Salma's .... eyes.
            I don't know man but I don't need to read anything to know that whatever those "eyes" are sayin I believe in!

            Comment


              Originally posted by PDA View Post
              I am not sure what you mean?
              Are you referring to the writing on the meme?
              I havent read that yet is it interesting?
              Or either, "unboobs".

              Comment


                Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                Just to clear up any misconceptions, that's not the way it works, here.
                Sure it is. I get people to lie, and they get banned for it.

                Works every time, if you mods are actually paying attention.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  Fuck your hyperbole, pship.
                  Awww, did I "trigger" you snowflake?

                  Hyberbole is claiming "EPIC [email protected]!!" and that saying boobs on public TV in a lame grade school attempt to seem funny controversial is worthy of praise.

                  I find it hilarious that nobody else thinks Clay acted like a moron on TV, and that Brooke or her producers the ones who deserves scorn....simply for letting the moron speak his mind and settle all questions as to just how adult he can act...let's compare him to GWAR.

                  Note: this is the 1st of at least 14 appearances by Oderus Urungus on FOX, and every appearance displayed more class, maturity, and restraint than Clay Travis did on daytime CNN.

                  Intelligent World-Smashing Conquerors!


                  Human Idiot, Radio Casualty

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                    Awww, did I "trigger" you snowflake?

                    Hyberbole is claiming "EPIC [email protected]!!" and that saying boobs on public TV in a lame grade school attempt to seem funny controversial is worthy of praise.

                    I find it hilarious that nobody else thinks Clay acted like a moron on TV, and that Brooke or her producers the ones who deserves scorn....simply for letting the moron speak his mind and settle all questions as to just how adult he can act...let's compare him to GWAR.

                    Note: this is the 1st of at least 14 appearances by Oderus Urungus on FOX, and every appearance displayed more class, maturity, and restraint than Clay Travis did on daytime CNN.

                    Intelligent World-Smashing Conquerors!
                    Once again, pship starts playing an altogether different game where she changes her position and expects nobody to notice.

                    I noticed. I clocked you.
                    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                    I <3 Battlefields...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      Once again, pship starts playing an altogether different game where she changes her position and expects nobody to notice.

                      I noticed. I clocked you.
                      Nobody else cares.

                      Comment


                        Well this has never happened before:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bs.jpg
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	4330300

                        I mean, I've got the occasional downvote in the last two years, and my first few months here were primarily downvotes, but this... this HURTS. Getting downvoted by people who refer to themselves as faeces, *sad face*.

                        I wonder what post got the defecation fanatic riled:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bs2.jpg
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	4330301

                        Ahhh, Pship either figured out that she could create sockpuppet accounts, or she has fwiends.

                        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        I <3 Battlefields...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                          Well this has never happened before:

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17535[/ATTACH]

                          I mean, I've got the occasional downvote in the last two years, and my first few months here were primarily downvotes, but this... this HURTS. Getting downvoted by people who refer to themselves as faeces, *sad face*.

                          I wonder what post got the defecation fanatic riled:

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17536[/ATTACH]

                          Ahhh, Pship either figured out that she could create sockpuppet accounts, or she has fwiends.

                          I hope he looks into getting some professional help. I'll welcome him back with open arms when he gets his head straight.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                          Comment


                            Man, this is sad. Like, literally made seven accounts to neg rep me. And the private messages, seriously, they are borderline bipolar and paranoid as fuck.

                            If you're reading this, pship: I don't have the appropriate permissions to ban anyone on Bullshido, from my understanding (never tried), and I certainly don't "run this website" as you claimed. My recommendations might hold weight on banning someone, but I've never recommended anyone be banned, prior to your little freak out today. And even then I suggested only a temp ban, lol.

                            But I am with submessenger on this, I hope you get professional help. That's not me trolling you, that's genuine.
                            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            I <3 Battlefields...

                            Comment


                              Why did Pship get banned?

                              How Ironic that a thread containing much celebration of boobs has resulted in the loss of the sites biggest tit.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                                Why did Pship get banned?

                                How Ironic that a thread containing much celebration of boobs has resulted in the loss of the sites biggest tit.
                                I got bored and banned everyone but PShip. Submessenger got pissed and reversed it.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X