No announcement yet.

The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're another one who's never listened to Clay, aren't you.

God damn it Monkey..keep up. Look closer. Go watch the SCV guy interview. CNN is inviting all these lunatics to their shows and boy, are they producing GREAT copy.

They all just say the most racist, sexist, bigoted shit you ever heard on the front page news! Are you not amused? Then why all the crying about anchors "freak"ing out?

Clay is a Trump Wannabee, like so many others loudly proclaiming their colors now.

His "Boobs" are the just tip of the iceberg...remember the other part? First Amendment right to what now? Say anything? Uh oh..ice is a slippery slope.

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Dude was obviously doing what he does. CNN chose to invite and then broadcast him and his stick along with their mock outrage and moral condemnation.
    Boobies are awesome. So are most other parts of the human body. Sexuality is a huge part of human nature and attempting to pretend that his comment was soooo offensive (it was obviously meant to be offensive but easily fell within the bounds of he FCC limitations for monetary fines.) is an afront to reality. He wasn't talking about touching or forcing himself on anyone, he wasn't promoting women as objects to be used as pocket pussies or sex toys or promoting the idea that they are just baby making machines subservient to men, he was talking about his joy of boobies of all shapes and sizes. He loves them and they never let him down.

True I am sure he feels this way and so strongly because seeing boobies in person is one of the rare joys he gets because of his other comments about women, I really don't think CNN building it up and presenting the situation up there with Pussy Grabber behavior is a legit complaint. They still show Trump interviews and report his opinions. They still aired the segment and used it to present themselves as morally superior to a comment that ... was just fucking stupid and not really relevant.

Free speech protects one from punishment by the government, not the right to say anything you want on someone else's show or channel. Good on CNN for drawing a line. It is just the the line was drawn on a pile of bullshit and they handled it like children in order to appeal to a demographic that will never support them. Now they are PC police and a laughing stock, which takes away from the legit stuff they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
      I think your record on that is mixed.

I've read them. Every post you've ever made.

Your problem is using words like "trigger" in the first place.

The awful shit is stuff you haven't even listened to that's come out of Clay's mouth.

LOL you think it's about boobs. It's about a bigot on TV who acted sexist and got shut the fuck down by a female anchor. Que your own outrage.

Ratings? Doubtful, they have plenty from covering Donald Trump's similar act, and he's the POTUS.

Do you know how long the Zapruder film is?

It's important to capture the moment no matter how long it takes.

You're late to the party.

Idiots like Clay don't care about evidence or refutation.

You clearly have never listened to the man before. He's a grade A bigot, and you're defending him because he took the low road?
      The low road would have been saying, "I believe in two things, the First Amendment and Brooke's tits".
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        You never answered my question. Do you think that there should be separate leagues/divisions for men and women in sport?
        Missed it.

Nope.

A woman could kick your ass no problem in anything, including combat or sport.

Comment

I know what he is (total shit bag), I am talking about what was said during that segment and the choices made by the broadcasters. If they were truly concerned they would not have aired it. *edit* or not invited him on */edit* It is their right to choose their programing.

Comment

Oh really? Then why was Schilling fired?
            Weren't you just picking on me for commenting on posts about Spain, and not doing my homework?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/s...n.html?mcubz=3

Curt Schilling, ESPN Analyst, Is Fired Over Offensive Social Media Post
            Schilling, who had worked for the network since 2010 and most recently offered analysis on “Monday Night Baseball,” was dismissed after sharing a Facebook post this week that appeared to respond to the North Carolina law that bars transgender people from using bathrooms and locker rooms that do not correspond with their birth genders.

The post showed an overweight man wearing a wig and women’s clothing with parts of the T-shirt cut out to expose his breasts. It says: “LET HIM IN! to the restroom with your daughter or else you’re a narrow-minded, judgmental, unloving racist bigot who needs to die.”

To that, Schilling added: “A man is a man no matter what they call themselves. I don’t care what they are, who they sleep with, men’s room was designed for the penis, women’s not so much. Now you need laws telling us differently? Pathetic.”

Advertisement
            Continue reading the main story

“ESPN is an inclusive company,” ESPN said in a statement. “Curt Schilling has been advised that his conduct was unacceptable and his employment with ESPN has been terminated.”

Comment

I know what he is (total shit bag), I am talking about what was said during that segment and the choices made by the broadcasters. If they were truly concerned they would not have aired it. *edit* or not invited him on */edit* It is their right to choose their programing.
              They weren't concerned. That's my point.

Did you not see Frost/Nixon?

There's a saying in comedy that success is good, but failure kills it, Monkey.

Remember that. I just read it in Entertainment Weekly.

You can't shut down 50,000W of wireless bullshit, ever, but you can invite a douchebag on the wire, make him dance, and then drop the cable news banhammer on them for sport.

Comment

Missed it.

Nope.

A woman could kick your ass no problem in anything, including combat or sport.
                Well at least you are consistent. Personally I'm not bothered if a woman can beat me in combat sport. Lots of people can beat me. It's part of the fun, seeing the progress in who was able to take it to me last week or month that I can now hold my own against or take it to now.

They(all networks) bring him on(according to the Washington Post) because he has set himself up as somewhat of an expert on ESPN HR decisions after breaking the story of Schilling and then Robert Lee.

Comment

You can't shut down 50,000W of wireless bullshit, ever, but you can invite a douchebag on the wire, make him dance, and then drop the cable news banhammer on them for sport.
                  They didn't tho. They promoted the situation and are trying to profit from it.

Comment

Weren't you just picking on me for commenting on posts about Spain, and not doing my homework?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/s...n.html?mcubz=3

Curt Schilling, ESPN Analyst, Is Fired Over Offensive Social Media Post
                    Right... So he was fired over making an offensive political statement.

Jemele Hill also made an offensive political statement, i.e. Trump is a white supremacist.

Or do you not think it is offense to call a man, whose own daughter is Jewish, a white supremacist?

Comment

Logic will not avail you.

Comment

Cause Pship has little direction

No, it makes you a troll outside of YMAS in a serious thread in the General BS: Science, Skepticism, Stupidity forum.

I'm not kidding, what Clay did was 150% stupid on a level I've never seen in mainstream journalism. What you're doing hit 200% because of your source material.

Like I said, even when GWAR went on FOX, they were classier.

Let me restate: GWAR HAS SHOWN MORE CLASS ON CABLE NEWS THAN CLAY!!

I just got some of my own "attempts" shitcanned to Trollshido. You're next, tough guy.
                        Damn. Why you so mad bitch?

You're not ignorant. Biased maybe, no, certainly . Did I grab your titties? No. So go suck a dick, or not. You've not made it plain where you stand.

The discussion was of boobs, the first admendment and feigned outrage of a biased pendent posing as a journalist.

I say you're a quivering sack of moral malaise. You'll posit otherwise.

I think you're a hypocrite. You think me the same.

So kindly, without malice take my proffered offer, shove it in your ass and beg for more if offered.

Comment

breaking the story of Schilling and then Robert Lee.
                          Breaking the FACTS maybe.

Even Robert Lee would probably say Clay was full of shit.

Curt Shilling is a shill for Breitbart now. So is Clay.

Bannon is their god-king. I serve a higher power than men who get their jollies saying "boobs" on TV.

Comment

Breaking the FACTS maybe.

Even Robert Lee would probably say Clay was full of shit.

Curt Shilling is a shill for Breitbart now. So is Clay.

Bannon is their god-king. I serve a higher power than men who get their jollies saying "boobs" on TV.
                            Aw... Someone got upset over "boobs" and now can't even admit that the man actually scooped two stories and set the narrative for them. Your intellectual honesty is sadly very low.

Comment

You're another one who's never listened to Clay, aren't you.

God damn it Monkey..keep up. Look closer. Go watch the SCV guy interview. CNN is inviting all these lunatics to their shows and boy, are they producing GREAT copy.

They all just say the most racist, sexist, bigoted shit you ever heard on the front page news! Are you not amused? Then why all the crying about anchors "freak"ing out?

Clay is a Trump Wannabee, like so many others loudly proclaiming their colors now.

His "Boobs" are the just tip of the iceberg...remember the other part? First Amendment right to what now? Say anything? Uh oh..ice is a slippery slope.
                              Epic turn of phrase, BTW...

Comment

Exactly, and that's what they had planned all along.

That's why they love to hate Trump so much.

<insertferengimeme>....</insertFerengimeme>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X