The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    Considering I am more of an arse-man than a tits-man, I think I am able to weigh in on this topic with some level of objectivity. Just to be clear, I can appreciate boobs, but there's nothing I like better than the smooth curve of a lovely feminine arse. Makes me gurgle like Homer Simpson thinking of donuts.

So you can trust me when I say that there was absolutely nothing sexist about him saying "boobs" on air.
    Tight torso, butt and calves. These three look good and the rest will follow. Yeah, color me weird. Large bOObs are to me, fatbags.

Discussing this bothers me as much as women discussing dick size, hair or money. All things I could wish for more but somehow find life is good as is.

Life is too damn short to run through triggered. Get some (talking life here Pship and the like) before it's too late.

Before all, give me a lady of good heart and stable mind.

Blessed I am,

Amen
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      You are easily offended Pship.
      No, I just have a short fuse, especially when dealing with children.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        I really don't get you easily offended lefty types.
        You know I'm not even close to being a leftist, so this is yet another attempt to "trigger" i.e. piss me off.

Normally, this would work, but the boobism trolling in this thread is so over the top as to be almost funny.

Go into work tomorrow and tell every woman how amazing their boobs are. Make sure you bring a box for your stuff. Maybe Clay will put you on his show so you can cry man tears about how unfair it is.

Clay doesn't have to worry about getting fired, because he's got a mouth, corporate sponsors, and the necessary wattage to deliver his unfunny shit across the US.

There is this whole movement to "free the nipple"..... But I guess women aren't a real good marker as to what is sexist.
        There are so many bullshit arguments being made in this thread, I might actually not bother.

However, Once again...go into work tomorrow and start talking to grown females in this way.

They'll show you just how good they can mark, capture, and destroy sexist idiots.

You clearly haven't listened to Clay before and aren't aware of what a huge sexist moron he is. Admit it..

Comment

Considering I am more of an arse-man than a tits-man..

So you can trust me when I say that there was absolutely nothing sexist about him saying "boobs" on air.
          No, you have a dick where your brain should be.

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. You don't know about Clay or his habits of saying awful shit about women do you.

I guess you're no gentlemen after all.

How about there was no reason for him to start talking about boobs on CNN in the first place, since the conversation was supposed to be about someone else. He made it about him, went for shock value, and was offline from cable news in under 200 seconds. That decision should be saluted, not pooed on.

Only kids and adult children think this short of asinine shit in a public forum should be defended. By defending it, you really do give away your relative maturity level.

Welcome back to 6th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
            Trying to trigger people isn't nearly as funny as truly accidently triggering someone in normal discussion.

Just want to throw that out there.
            Let me throw this one back in your face, little boy: Triggering is a recently made-up word used to replace a whole spectrum of legitimate responses and emotions. We used to use terms like "upset", "insult", "harass", or "bully". Somehow, people think replacing those words with "trigger" takes away the seriousness, pain, anxiety, or just astonishment that they cause.

Trigger is used by sadists, trolls, and cyberbullies to dismiss valid concerns about sexism, racism, violence, and abuse. In fact, it's well described in the Gamergate FBI report what criminal trolls and random hooligans do when they attempt to trigger people: hurt.

The fact that this event and thread are found funny is a sign that most of the posters here are superficial, bored, jealous of boobs, and ungentlemanly.

The "mendacity" of it all...to quote Big Daddy. I guess because Bullshido.net it's just a big joke, but I just witnessed one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on the news, and it was not the chick who pulled it off.
            Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/17/2017 10:16pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              I'm here, in this thread for the banter. A chuckle and attempt at a bit of light humor. If that makes me misogynistic in Pship's mind, I can live with that without animosity. Good luck on the hypocrisy front.
              No, it makes you a troll outside of YMAS in a serious thread in the General BS: Science, Skepticism, Stupidity forum.

I'm not kidding, what Clay did was 150% stupid on a level I've never seen in mainstream journalism. What you're doing hit 200% because of your source material.

Like I said, even when GWAR went on FOX, they were classier.

Let me restate: GWAR HAS SHOWN MORE CLASS ON CABLE NEWS THAN CLAY!!

I just got some of my own "attempts" shitcanned to Trollshido. You're next, tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                No, it makes you a troll outside of YMAS in a serious thread in the General BS: Science, Skepticism, Stupidity forum.

I'm not kidding, what Clay did was 150% stupid on a level I've never seen in mainstream journalism. What you're doing hit 200% because of your source material.

Like I said, even when GWAR went on FOX, they were classier.

Let me restate: GWAR HAS SHOWN MORE CLASS ON CABLE NEWS THAN CLAY!!

I just got some of my own "attempts" shitcanned to Trollshido. You're next, tough guy.
                You never answered my question. Do you think that there should be separate leagues/divisions for men and women in sport?
                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  If left means change and right means to stay the same, being offended and morally outraged cause of a boobie comment or nipple slip is a Right thing. The "Lefts" view would be free the nipple and topless outfits for all who want'em and screaming TITTY FUCKING CHRIST on CNN without concern.
                  Thanks for once again showing what a conservative traditionalist boob I can be.

What the hell has happened to American values...tits should stay on HBO and Showtime where they belong.

Comment

I was at one time stationed with a woman of incredible stature. Although she had, admittedly, a butter face, she was in all other aspects a thing of beauty. An armorer by day, adventurous at night. Willing to climb a tree for copius sex amidst the crowd of weekend Mission Bay Park.

Yeah thee who may be, untended in life or these forums.

I got mine in a large pine tree, on earth, a glimpse of heaven.

Amen

Tits up Pship. I'd hazard she remembers it fondly and would laugh at your indignation.

edited to add

Rayces's sandwich would have contained knuckles, delivered lovingly.
                    Last edited by hungryjoe; 9/17/2017 10:25pm, .
                    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

No, you have a dick where your brain should be.
                      No, I am a dick who uses his brain.

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. You don't know about Clay or his habits of saying awful shit about women do you.

I guess you're no gentlemen after all.
                      I'm more than a billion percent sure that, judging how triggered you are from "boobs", the "awful shit" you are referring to is harmless.

How about there was no reason for him to start talking about boobs on CNN in the first place, since the conversation was supposed to be about someone else. He made it about him, went for shock value, and was offline from cable news in under 200 seconds. That decision should be saluted, not pooed on.
                      First sentence in this section is probably the only thing that makes sense in your hissy fit.

And "offline... in under 200 seconds"? Man, putting it in seconds makes it seem even longer.

Only kids and adult children think this short of asinine shit in a public forum should be defended. By defending it, you really do give away your relative maturity level.

Welcome back to 6th grade.
                      Nope, the thing that should have been done was Brooke and the other bloke should've gone, "well, that was inappropriate, but your points need to be refuted with [evidence]". Instead she sat there pretending she'd never heard a man say they like boobs before.
                      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Challenge accepted.
                        ESPN made a decision to not allow its people to make political commentary when they fired Curt Schilling
                        Nope, ESPN made no such decision. ESPN fired Shilling over a hateful anti-transgender cartoon.

so now that Jemele Hill has done the same thing
                        You mean completely different things.

they have backed themselves in a corner, and so have to fire her too.
                        Nope, ESPN doesn't have to do shit.

He doesn't agree with it, he likes the first Amendment and they should be allowed to say whatever they want off air, First Amendment and boobs, back to Curt Schilling and Jemele Hill, Jemele Hill's ratings are plummeting... Oh wait you don't want to talk about any of that you want to talk about boobs...
                        Clay is a moron, don't defend him or you look like a moron too.

Essentially it comes off as he was presenting an argument for which neither the anchor or other presenter had a logical or rational answer for
                        That's because when you talk like a moron in front of professionals, they dismiss you. As they should.

The producers made a decision to let that play because they didn't like his actual argument.
                        Nobody cares about his arguments. He's acting like a jackass on TV, that's what they wanted to capture.

Beautifully, too. Your spin and Youtube edits can't change that. LOL

when you don't have a decent response to the equivalency that he drew between Schilling and Hill, to use it as a derail, dodge and redirect. That shows lack of intellectual honesty, lack of maturity, and straight up cowardice.
                        Idiots like Clay don't care about false equivalencies. They will continue to speak over you.

It's just easier to dismiss him for previously mentioned idiocy, and cut their feed. SHE CUT THE FEED! Epic win.

NEXT!
                        Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/17/2017 10:40pm, .

Comment

Dude was obviously doing what he does. CNN chose to invite and then broadcast him and his stick along with their mock outrage and moral condemnation.
                          Boobies are awesome. So are most other parts of the human body. Sexuality is a huge part of human nature and attempting to pretend that his comment was soooo offensive (it was obviously meant to be offensive but easily fell within the bounds of he FCC limitations for monetary fines.) is an afront to reality. He wasn't talking about touching or forcing himself on anyone, he wasn't promoting women as objects to be used as pocket pussies or sex toys or promoting the idea that they are just baby making machines subservient to men, he was talking about his joy of boobies of all shapes and sizes. He loves them and they never let him down.

True I am sure he feels this way and so strongly because seeing boobies in person is one of the rare joys he gets because of his other comments about women, I really don't think CNN building it up and presenting the situation up there with Pussy Grabber behavior is a legit complaint. They still show Trump interviews and report his opinions. They still aired the segment and used it to present themselves as morally superior to a comment that ... was just fucking stupid and not really relevant.

Free speech protects one from punishment by the government, not the right to say anything you want on someone else's show or channel. Good on CNN for drawing a line. It is just the the line was drawn on a pile of bullshit and they handled it like children in order to appeal to a demographic that will never support them. Now they are PC police and a laughing stock, which takes away from the legit stuff they do.

Comment

No, I am a dick who uses his brain.
                            I think your record on that is mixed.

I've read them. Every post you've ever made.

I'm more than a billion percent sure that, judging how triggered you are from "boobs", the "awful shit" you are referring to is harmless.
                            Your problem is using words like "trigger" in the first place.

The awful shit is stuff you haven't even listened to that's come out of Clay's mouth.

LOL you think it's about boobs. It's about a bigot on TV who acted sexist and got shut the fuck down by a female anchor. Que your own outrage.

Ratings? Doubtful, they have plenty from covering Donald Trump's similar act, and he's the POTUS.

And "offline... in under 200 seconds"? Man, putting it in seconds makes it seem even longer.
                            Do you know how long the Zapruder film is?

It's important to capture the moment no matter how long it takes.

Nope, the thing that should have been done was Brooke and the other bloke should've gone, "well, that was inappropriate, but your points need to be refuted with [evidence]". Instead she sat there pretending she'd never heard a man say they like boobs before.
                            You're late to the party.

Idiots like Clay don't care about evidence or refutation.

You clearly have never listened to the man before. He's a grade A bigot, and you're defending him because he took the low road?

Comment

Nope, ESPN made no such decision.

You mean completely different things.

Nope, ESPN doesn't have to do shit.

Clay is a moron, don't defend him or you look like a moron too.

That's because when you talk like a moron in front of professionals, they dismiss you. As they should.

Nobody cares about his arguments. He's acting like a jackass on TV, that's what they wanted to capture.

Beautifully, too. Your spin and Youtube edits can't change that. LOL

Idiots like Clay don't care about false equivalencies. They will continue to speak over you.

It's just easier to dismiss him for previously mentioned idiocy, and cut their feed. SHE CUT THE FEED! Epic win.

NEXT!
                              Oh really? Then why was Schilling fired?
                              Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

oh and PENIS.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X